PDA

View Full Version : LOL Fewell is a trip sometimes. "He's a German guy so he doesnt know the difference."

NYG4lifeNYK
09-02-2012, 05:06 PM
The way Fewell talks cracks me up.. "shoot" "butt" his vocabulary at times is very different from others. He's a very smart guy and a genuine person and it refelcts in his words.

Anyway back to the quote...

--DT Markus Kuhn is German, so he doesnt know any better. No, really. Allow Fewell to explain: Ive got a lot

of confidence in Markus Kuhn. Shoot, thats why we drafted him. Hes a New York Giant, hes going to get his feet wet

real early and, shoot, were going to play his butt. Hes going to get in there and mix it up. Hes not afraid to mix it up.

Hes a German guy, so he doesnt know the difference. He says, Im going to get in there and play ball, right? So

hes going to play ball.

EnragedYouth85
09-02-2012, 05:10 PM
Haha, right to the point. Gotta love that quote! It's so non-chelant but to the point.. when I was reading it I was like, what? Huh? Oh yeah! Get in there and mix it up! Yeah! lol

jomo
09-02-2012, 05:16 PM
The way Fewell talks cracks me up.. "shoot" "butt" his vocabulary at times is very different from others. He's a very smart guy and a genuine person and it refelcts in his words.

Anyway back to the quote...That's funny. We might need 2 translators to handle one conversation between those two!

NYG4lifeNYK
09-02-2012, 05:23 PM
Haha, right to the point. Gotta love that quote! It's so non-chelant but to the point.. when I was reading it I was like, what? Huh? Oh yeah! Get in there and mix it up! Yeah! lol
Hahaha I know.

That's funny. We might need 2 translators to handle one conversation between those two!

Lmao... ohhhjomo... expect tons of ojomo references during the season :D

appodictic
09-03-2012, 12:35 AM
This is how manningham felt as he tried to follow the gilbride playbook. Mario: "Im going to run the go right?" Eli "No you were supposed to run the post" Gilbride: "Are you German does that explain your negative wonderlick score?" (sorry Mario had to do it. Much love)

BurnerNYG
09-03-2012, 12:54 AM
You never heard nobody say "shoot" before? Don't you live in NY? That's the good way of saying "sh*t".