PDA

View Full Version : Where will you be? :)

Laurah1275
09-02-2012, 05:24 PM
My excitement for Wed is rapidly growing and making me curious to know what everyone's plans are that day. So, where are you watching the game? Who's watching at home? Who's going to the game? Who's going to watch in a bar? Feel free to share any plans you have that day (traditions?) C'mon Giants fans, let's share the excitement! Let's go Big Blue! :)

RoanokeFan
09-02-2012, 05:25 PM
I'll be with my son in our seats. Well "in" them is not accurate most of the game, but we'll be there.

EnragedYouth85
09-02-2012, 05:26 PM
I will be getting off a 3 day - 12 hour shift weekend so I will be resting at home, rooting on my Gmen! Working every other weekend is going to suck though! I'm going to miss half the season!

FBomb
09-02-2012, 05:28 PM
I will be in Batavia NY (Bills country), on business, in a crappy hotel room all by myself. If we lose I don't think I will be invited back.

"I don't know.....the walls had holes, the TV was smashed and the remote was in the toilet when I checked in!!!"

Bones911
09-02-2012, 05:30 PM
I will be working but still finding time to watch.

jomo
The excitement in my house is already at level 9.
My son and his friends were buzzing all week-end........oh that was the beer.
Seriously, they are literally bouncing off the walls with excitement. We watched pump up video after pump up video, many on this site.
I will work a half day and head toword NYC, scoop my son when he finishes work and head to our usual huge tailgate around 5pm.
I'll be there with about 400 of my (and his) closest friends soaking up the sights and sounds of the parking lot before a cowboy game which is amazing.
I have a long ride home so I'll do it on Thursday morning after extending the celebration in NYC after our big win!
Go Blue!!

RoanokeFan
I will be in Batavia NY (Bills country), on business, in a crappy hotel room all by myself. If we lose I don't think I will be invited back.

"I don't know.....the walls had holes, the TV was smashed and the remote was in the toilet when I checked in!!!"

I've stayed in that very room

Tuckit91
09-02-2012, 05:36 PM
Calling in sick (coughs) since I work 3rd shift and I am not missing this game!

sc_markt
09-02-2012, 05:37 PM
My excitement for Wed is rapidly growing and making me curious to know what everyone's plans are that day. So, where are you watching the game? Who's watching at home? Who's going to the game? Who's going to watch in a bar? Feel free to share any plans you have that day (traditions?) C'mon Giants fans, let's share the excitement! Let's go Big Blue! :)

I'm hoping I get to watch it with a woman I met who is a rabid Dallas Cowboy fan. I've known her for a while and have gone out with her several times so we will see... If not, I'll be watching it at an Irish Pub by myself...

Rudyy
09-02-2012, 06:00 PM
I'll be in my dorm, punching anyone that comes in my way while watching the game.

giants.slo
09-02-2012, 06:25 PM
I'll be here in Slovenia, Europe, in front of my computer. And yes, it will be 2.30 AM when it starts. It will be 82th consecutive Giants game I will watch when it happens. Too many of them in the middle of the night but what the hell. GO GIANTS!!!

mattpl908
09-02-2012, 06:29 PM
ima be in the comforts of my own house drinkin down beer and eating food throughout the game lol really cant wait for kickoff

jomo
09-02-2012, 06:30 PM
I'll be here in Slovenia, Europe, in front of my computer. And yes, it will be 2.30 AM when it starts. It will be 82th consecutive Giants game I will watch when it happens. Too many of them in the middle of the night but what the hell. GO GIANTS!!!That's what I'm talking about!

mattpl908
09-02-2012, 06:33 PM
I'll be here in Slovenia, Europe, in front of my computer. And yes, it will be 2.30 AM when it starts. It will be 82th consecutive Giants game I will watch when it happens. Too many of them in the middle of the night but what the hell. GO GIANTS!!!

true fan lol , 2 seasons ago i was in poland watching them play the redskins i think at like 3 am went to bed around 7am then hopped on a plane back to the states around 2pm was tired as ****

BillTheGreek
09-02-2012, 06:37 PM

Great ! Where is Slovenia ? Is that part of Brooklyn or HoHokus lol

Laurah1275
09-02-2012, 06:52 PM
I'll be with my son in our seats. Well "in" them is not accurate most of the game, but we'll be there.Awesome! You should hold up a sign with your name so we can see you...hehehe :)

Laurah1275
09-02-2012, 06:58 PM
The excitement in my house is already at level 9.
My son and his friends were buzzing all week-end........oh that was the beer.
Seriously, they are literally bouncing off the walls with excitement. We watched pump up video after pump up video, many on this site.
I will work a half day and head toword NYC, scoop my son when he finishes work and head to our usual huge tailgate around 5pm.
I'll be there with about 400 of my (and his) closest friends soaking up the sights and sounds of the parking lot before a cowboy game which is amazing.
I have a long ride home so I'll do it on Thursday morning after extending the celebration in NYC after our big win!
Go Blue!!Same thing going on over here by me....I hope to one day attend a tailgate, they sound like so much fun! Have a beer for me :)

BurnerNYG
09-02-2012, 07:03 PM
I'll be at Buffalo Wild Wings with some cool fans who actually talk back and live in the real world lol.

Laurah1275
09-02-2012, 07:06 PM
Calling in sick (coughs) since I work 3rd shift and I am not missing this game!Hahaha, I put in for off time at my job 2 weeks ago, for Wed and Thurs. More for the start of the new school year than football, but still....I wanna be able to nurse my impending hangover and not miss a minute of Giants gloating...:)

ArmyJintsGuy
09-02-2012, 08:24 PM
I will be in Section 108 Row 8 watching the game...driving up from Virginia. Pumped for the game!!!

BklynBlue
09-02-2012, 08:29 PM
I will be watching at my favorite Big Blue watering hole in Brooklyn!! Will be arriving at the bar about 6ish for some pre-game festivities!

Javelin390
09-02-2012, 08:38 PM
Ignoring my economics Home Work.... Standing up 3 inches from the screen, Watching the game in my dorm

miked1958
09-02-2012, 09:19 PM
I will be in my same seat at my house doing my same rituals I do for all Giants games. There is a whole thread on them posted after the SB win if you think I'm kidding

keyofgmen
09-02-2012, 09:29 PM
1st opening day I will miss in a long time. No way out of covering work. So my wife and a friend will go, I will hope I don't get called so I can watch. Since when is Wed OK to play NFL football??!! OH...politics,,,of course...

YATittle1962
09-02-2012, 09:34 PM
I'll be in my seats at the stadium where I have been for every home game for the last 37 years

BurnerNYG
09-02-2012, 09:46 PM
I'm going to a few games this year but I'm gonna be honest... I rather watch the game on TV. You don't got a crowd of people and an aggravating parking lot to get out of, I can save some money on beer and food, I see more of the game, I can catch highlights of the other teams, I can hear the commentators instead of some drunk fool that doesn't even understand football and in the winter time, I'm nice and warm. I know it sounds like hating but I'm not... I'm just trying to let the people know who doesn't go to many games that their not missing nothing but the experience. With that said... I''ll be there when we play Cleveland lol.

BMW
09-02-2012, 09:46 PM
Going to be in the Borgata.

derekunion28
09-02-2012, 10:16 PM
at home with family and friends in the cave

Jiffy Jeff
09-02-2012, 10:20 PM
My drunk *** will be sitting on the couch here in Florida, but my heart and soul will be in my birthplace.........NEW JERSEY.

LET'S GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GameTime
09-02-2012, 10:22 PM
I will be at my house flipping out. I may go to the parking lot to tailgate first......

ShakeandBake
09-02-2012, 10:27 PM
I'm going to a few games this year but I'm gonna be honest... I rather watch the game on TV. You don't got a crowd of people and an aggravating parking lot to get out of, I can save some money on beer and food, I see more of the game, I can catch highlights of the other teams, I can hear the commentators instead of some drunk fool that doesn't even understand football and in the winter time, I'm nice and warm. I know it sounds like hating but I'm not... I'm just trying to let the people know who doesn't go to many games that their not missing nothing but the experience. With that said... I''ll be there when we play Cleveland lol.

I hear ya, after HDTV came out its really hard to justify driving all the way to the stadium unless you have really good seats

Martin 2
09-02-2012, 10:35 PM
My whole family (4 kids and wife) will be wearing our jerseys
and going wild.

Defending S-Bowl Champs! It sounds great!!!!!!!

Now theres just one more thing..... we need another one. Yeah baby!!!!

nygfan90
09-02-2012, 10:47 PM
I'm going to a few games this year but I'm gonna be honest... I rather watch the game on TV. You don't got a crowd of people and an aggravating parking lot to get out of, I can save some money on beer and food, I see more of the game, I can catch highlights of the other teams, I can hear the commentators instead of some drunk fool that doesn't even understand football and in the winter time, I'm nice and warm. I know it sounds like hating but I'm not... I'm just trying to let the people know who doesn't go to many games that their not missing nothing but the experience. With that said... I''ll be there when we play Cleveland lol.That's exactly how me and my girl feel. A lot better just sitting at home with HDTV and surround sound. That being said, we too are going to the cleveland game!! what section are you in?!

BurnerNYG
09-02-2012, 10:57 PM
That's exactly how me and my girl feel. A lot better just sitting at home with HDTV and surround sound. That being said, we too are going to the cleveland game!! what section are you in?!I didn't purchase the tickets yet but there's over 3500 left on stubhub. I had to take care of my bills this week so I'm buying some either this coming Friday or next.

BurnerNYG
09-02-2012, 10:59 PM
I hear ya, after HDTV came out its really hard to justify driving all the way to the stadium unless you have really good seatsRight, some 50 yard line seats or you're gonna end up watching their backs.

Captain Chaos
09-02-2012, 11:14 PM
I'll be in DC watching the game at Hooters!

CowboysSuck
09-02-2012, 11:55 PM
I will surely be in my dorm room; by the 2nd play of the game the entire hallway will know there is a deranged sports fan living among them...

Astorian
09-02-2012, 11:59 PM
Deep in Redskins territory at home by myself, silently sipping a glass or two of vitamin-rich red wine.

woocrew
09-03-2012, 12:57 AM
At home watching on HD with my home blue jersey on.....wings,beer may or may not make it to work on thursday either way I cant wait the time till wed is killing me

davepc
09-03-2012, 01:18 AM
My seats. Section 143.

Moke
09-03-2012, 03:36 AM
Watching the game at home unfortunately. I honestly wish I didn't have class the next day because they are doing a $10 open bar for beers @ McFaddens at CitiField and my co-workers invited me to go.

Sucks!

ChuckKnoxx
09-03-2012, 04:51 AM

I'll be choosing to watch the game with a best friend who is a die hard Cowboys fan. There is no better way to celebrate than in the face of a broken hearted Dallas fan.

MattyD21
09-03-2012, 05:55 AM
Although anybody who hasnt been to a Giants game @ Metlife stadium , IT SHOULD be top priority. I personally love the tailgating (beers ,food, tossin the ball, talking with fans (neighbors), the crowd ect ) but i dont even like watching the games at a bar or restaurant as to watching the game by myself with a few beers and the tv on full blast because i do appreciate the commentators as well and thats besides the fact that im highly superstitious and wont leave a certain spot in my room during the whole giants game

Jet-Blue
09-03-2012, 06:39 AM
I'll be at the game, my business trip got pushed a week so I'm back to going. I'll be in section 225A.

dero23
09-03-2012, 10:33 AM
McCabes Irish Pub in Aurora, Co. with about 10 Cowgirl fans... Wish me luck.

jimmie ray
09-03-2012, 12:46 PM
A couple of Jets fans from work said they were coming over - they said they're very curious to see this phenomona called a "touchdown" demonstrated...

CowboysSuck
09-03-2012, 12:53 PM
Although anybody who hasnt been to a Giants game @ Metlife stadium , IT SHOULD be top priority. I personally love the tailgating (beers ,food, tossin the ball, talking with fans (neighbors), the crowd ect ) but i dont even like watching the games at a bar or restaurant as to watching the game by myself with a few beers and the tv on full blast because i do appreciate the commentators as well and thats besides the fact that im highly superstitious and wont leave a certain spot in my room during the whole giants game

Im kind of the same way. Actually, i refuse to go watch it at a bar when invited. I MUST watch the game without any distractions. Me, myself, a friend or two, maybe my father. Thats it. Anyone watching with me MUST give the game their full attention or they will be booted. Its almost kind of sad how seriously I take watching these games... oh well GO GIANTS

eliland
09-03-2012, 01:18 PM
I'll be in my seats at the stadium where I have been for every home game for the last 37 years

Awesome!!!!! Have the Giants every recognized your decades long support in any way?

eliland
09-03-2012, 01:19 PM
Section 333... Police Dept Chaplain has season tickets that he sells to the boys at cost! Thanks Rev!

BurnerNYG
09-03-2012, 01:26 PM
Although anybody who hasnt been to a Giants game @ Metlife stadium , IT SHOULD be top priority. I personally love the tailgating (beers ,food, tossin the ball, talking with fans (neighbors), the crowd ect ) but i dont even like watching the games at a bar or restaurant as to watching the game by myself with a few beers and the tv on full blast because i do appreciate the commentators as well and thats besides the fact that im highly superstitious and wont leave a certain spot in my room during the whole giants gameI usually watch the games at home myself but this Wednesday we'll be on primetime so hearing the commentators shouldn't be a problem. Usually you can't hear when ALL the games are on. The bar is fun for many reasons that I choose not to specify on these boards...let's just say I like the scenery.

greenca190
09-03-2012, 01:54 PM
Me, a buddy, 52 inches of LCD, and 28 beers.

Very excited about this game, obviously. But the Thursday night matchup against Carolina is going to be even better. Celebrating my birthday with a friend who has one during the same week with an evening dinner with friends, then onto the local bar to get cheap drinks and watch the giants bring superman back down to earth.

speedman
09-03-2012, 01:56 PM
Section 215

jomo
09-03-2012, 01:56 PM

Very excited about this game, obviously. But the Thursday night matchup against Carolina is going to be even better. Celebrating my birthday with a friend who has one during the same week with an evening dinner with friends, then onto the local bar to get cheap drinks and watch the giants bring superman back down to earth.What are you and you buddy gonna drink in the second half? lol

BurnerNYG
09-03-2012, 02:02 PM

Very excited about this game, obviously. But the Thursday night matchup against Carolina is going to be even better. Celebrating my birthday with a friend who has one during the same week with an evening dinner with friends, then onto the local bar to get cheap drinks and watch the giants bring superman back down to earth.I got this Wednesday off so it's no way in hell my job is gonna give me that Thursday nIght off too. I'm a little upset because that's one of the games I really wanted to see live. I'll DVR it but it's not the same because I'll know the score by then.

ShakeandBake
09-03-2012, 02:21 PM
Wait, there's a thursday night game this week? I thought the whole purpose of moving the Giant game back was because of the democratic convention being on tv?

BurnerNYG
09-03-2012, 03:33 PM
No the Carolina game is on a Thursday.

BigBlue1971
09-03-2012, 03:49 PM
after just returning from a family reunion weekend i'll be ready to chill out at home with a few brewskies and root the G-Men to a victory!

after the victory i welcome these guys getting a good 11 day break prior to their next game!