PDA

View Full Version : New user

mknation13
09-02-2012, 06:24 PM
I am a huge giants fan and i have been coming on this message board every day for 2 years and i always wanted to post something on here so i thought i would today. I always love coming on this site to see everyone's outlook on the team. I live in and area with a lot of cowboys fans that give me crap for being a giants fan so its awesome whenever the giants beat them and i hope they can do it again this week. I am looking forward to another exciting season that we all will enjoy.

mattpl908
09-02-2012, 06:26 PM
welcome aboard

jomo
09-02-2012, 06:29 PM
I am a huge giants fan and i have been coming on this message board every day for 2 years and i always wanted to post something on here so i thought i would today. I always love coming on this site to see everyone's outlook on the team. I live in and area with a lot of cowboys fans that give me crap for being a giants fan so its awesome whenever the giants beat them and i hope they can do it again this week. I am looking forward to another exciting season that we all will enjoy.Welcome to the boards. Let's have some fun this year.

ashleymarie
09-02-2012, 06:32 PM
Welcome :). Grab a chair.

Laurah1275
09-02-2012, 07:24 PM
I am a huge giants fan and i have been coming on this message board every day for 2 years and i always wanted to post something on here so i thought i would today. I always love coming on this site to see everyone's outlook on the team. I live in and area with a lot of cowboys fans that give me crap for being a giants fan so its awesome whenever the giants beat them and i hope they can do it again this week. I am looking forward to another exciting season that we all will enjoy.Hey mknation13....dispatch, enjoy the ride :)

nygfan90
09-02-2012, 07:26 PM
I did the same thing lol..have fun man and welcome!! Go Giants!!

NYG4lifeNYK
09-02-2012, 07:32 PM
Welcome.... and the TAGF family grows... :cool:

BillTheGreek
09-02-2012, 07:37 PM
I am a huge giants fan and i have been coming on this message board every day for 2 years and i always wanted to post something on here so i thought i would today. I always love coming on this site to see everyone's outlook on the team. I live in and area with a lot of cowboys fans that give me crap for being a giants fan so its awesome whenever the giants beat them and i hope they can do it again this week. I am looking forward to another exciting season that we all will enjoy.

WELCOME !........................YOU CAME ON BOARD JUST AT THE RIGHT TIME ! Now you are going to get your wish ! The Giants are going to beat the Cowboys ! Not by much........but as they say, a wins a win........So on Thursday you can Brag to your fellow Cowboy fans ! And say to them "HOW ABOUT THEM COWGIRLS" ( LOL )

EnragedYouth85
09-02-2012, 08:10 PM
Welcome aboard! I always look forward to seeing a picture in the news of Tony Homo crying!

miked1958
09-02-2012, 09:38 PM
Glad to have more gmen fans on here. The more the better! Welcome

derekunion28
09-02-2012, 09:54 PM
ome aboard