PDA

View Full Version : Michael Coe starting opposite Webster against the Cowgirls

Eli TO Shockey
09-02-2012, 05:51 PM
Ohm Youngmisuk ‏@NotoriousOHM

Perry Fewell confirms Michael Coe will start at CB opposite Corey Webster

I hope we get some good pressure on Romo...

Gimaniac
09-02-2012, 06:03 PM
I was more worried about Prince than I am about Coe.

Prince has more upside, but Coe is never really looked out of place this preseason.

Prince had me scratching my head on more than one occasion.

RoanokeFan
09-02-2012, 06:05 PM

Prince has more upside, but Coe is never really looked out of place this preseason.

Both Coe and Tryon looked good in pre-season

Eli TO Shockey
09-02-2012, 06:14 PM

if ever a time to step up and take that starting spot...

NYG4lifeNYK
09-02-2012, 06:17 PM
C-Web will be on Dez I assume and Coe on Austin.

Dez is nulled so hopefully Coe holds his own...

GMan-67
09-02-2012, 06:19 PM
just like Ross ... Coe will have a lot of balls flung his way .... CB can be a thankless position, but if he can hold up like Ross did, for the most part, last season ... that would be a big help .... come on kid ! ... it's your time to establish yourself !!

well, i should say 6th year kid, still kid to me though !

Overdrive92
09-02-2012, 06:33 PM
The idea of Coe on Austin or Dez worries me, but we'll see.

DemandedAce
09-02-2012, 06:36 PM
I wouldn't worry too much, they're gonna roll KP over top I'm sure especially in the beginning to get him confident. Coe holds his own and can handle it especially with the safety help

Giants5699
09-02-2012, 07:00 PM
fortunately Austin is useless more often than not since that one good year.

TheEnigma
09-02-2012, 07:05 PM
Coe looks more polished in his technique than Prince does. Even if Prince was healthy, Coe might actually be the better CB as of this point. Prince has the obvious potential though.

moosedrool
09-02-2012, 07:30 PM
I'm not worried about Coe in for Amukamara. For one, Amukamara hasn't shown anything. But more important, Osi, Tuck, JPP, and Ojomo rushing on 3rd down? You can only double team one guy. Good luck Romo!

Antwuan
09-02-2012, 07:34 PM
Im looking forward to seeing how he plays.

RagTime Blue
09-02-2012, 07:39 PM
The idea of Coe on Austin or Dez worries me, but we'll see.

Could it really be worse than T. Thomas on Dez? That was a beatdown of epic proportions. . .sorry T2.

I really think Tryon outplayed Coe in the preseason. I think Coe will be on a very short leash Wednesday, with Tryon on speed-dial if things even START to get ugly.

EnragedYouth85
09-02-2012, 07:51 PM
I think everyone should click on those links... haha

giantsfan420
09-02-2012, 08:00 PM
wow i cant believe some peoples views on prince...anyways, I expect we see a lot of zone coverages then. I dont think they're gonna want Coe 1v1 on Austin or Bryant much...
But Coe did look legit. So did Tryon imo. That said, I'd much rather Prince out there. He's just got more skill in covering people, he may have to improve on technique and other aspects, but he's still almost always in a position to make a play bc of the uber skill he has. dude really is talented. if he could get his technique and mental approach to equal his talent level, he would literally be a Revis clone...He looked solid in the post season, and I cant wait for him to get back. The sooner he starts playing consistently, the sooner the mistakes happen providing him the opportunity to learn and really master his craft

OX1
09-02-2012, 08:12 PM
Luv me some Coe. Very aggressive play from him so far..........

RagTime Blue
09-02-2012, 08:27 PM
wow i cant believe some peoples views on prince...anyways, I expect we see a lot of zone coverages then. I dont think they're gonna want Coe 1v1 on Austin or Bryant much...
But Coe did look legit. So did Tryon imo. That said, I'd much rather Prince out there. He's just got more skill in covering people, he may have to improve on technique and other aspects, but he's still almost always in a position to make a play bc of the uber skill he has. dude really is talented. if he could get his technique and mental approach to equal his talent level, he would literally be a Revis clone...He looked solid in the post season, and I cant wait for him to get back. The sooner he starts playing consistently, the sooner the mistakes happen providing him the opportunity to learn and really master his craft

Agree with you on Prince. He has what it takes to be VERY good. It just seems every time he works up a head of steam, he's on the sidelines again.

He def. has talent. Just needs more repititions. I really hope these injuries are freakish in nature, and not evidence of overall softness. Too early to tell, I guess. Hope to see him play more and more.

WEG313
09-02-2012, 08:29 PM
I wouldn't worry too much, they're gonna roll KP over top I'm sure especially in the beginning to get him confident. Coe holds his own and can handle it especially with the safety help

Usually, KP is assigned to cover Witten. With Witten out, he or Rolle will be able to provide further assistance to the corners.

miked1958
09-02-2012, 11:12 PM
There's talk now that Witten will play

miked1958
09-02-2012, 11:13 PM
Might just be a decoy

slipknottin
09-02-2012, 11:22 PM
Prince allows like 3 receptions all preseason and everyone here thinks he is garbage, lol.

UmenYiourAnIdiot
09-02-2012, 11:24 PM

This is the key. KP likes to be in the box but he is going to have to really show us his awesome ability to go sideline to sideline and play center-field until we can get a reliable group of CB's on the field.

GameTime
09-02-2012, 11:26 PM
I wont speculate on anything Coe can or cannot do. We will all see on Wednesday night.

badnews13
09-02-2012, 11:29 PM
I think coe will surprise us all... Im actually predicting him to have a great game. With kp helping over the top i think coe will take some risk and earn him self some interceptions. Plus the pressure up front will make romo make some un-wise decisions!!!

giantsfan420
09-03-2012, 12:39 AM
This is the key. KP likes to be in the box but he is going to have to really show us his awesome ability to go sideline to sideline and play center-field until we can get a reliable group of CB's on the field.
KP has been primarily that center field type safety with sideline to sideline range. they haven't used him in the box at all really. since rolle came here especially and before rolle got here KP was injured. But in college and coming into the league, that was ironically one of KP's strong suits, playing in the box that is. Hecan do both very well

Buddy333
09-03-2012, 01:15 AM
Lol. I can't believe the hate for Prince.

Strife21
09-03-2012, 04:25 PM
Lol. I can't believe the hate for Prince.

Well the guy is made of glass.