PDA

View Full Version : Can we start a Bring Back Spags chant this game?

elifan10
12-13-2011, 06:42 PM
If I was going I would. So please if you go Chant bring back Spags or Fire FEWELL either way id be happy.

giants63
12-13-2011, 06:57 PM
BRING BACK SPAGS!

egyptian420
12-13-2011, 07:00 PM
This one is a bit longer but better I think: "BRING BACK FEWEL'S 2010 DEFENSE FROM THE FIRST 3 QUARTERS AGAINST THE EAGLES THE SECOND TIME WE FACED THEM"

FBomb
12-13-2011, 07:02 PM
This one is a bit longer but better I think: "BRING BACK FEWEL'S 2010 DEFENSE FROM THE FIRST 3 QUARTERS AGAINST THE EAGLES THE SECOND TIME WE FACED THEM"
</P>

It's catchy!</P>

elifan10
12-13-2011, 07:02 PM

HAHA seriously though...

JMFP2
12-13-2011, 08:38 PM
I'd be thrilled if the crowd could stand up and yell "Defense" every now and then.

BBlueSince82
12-13-2011, 08:40 PM
Bring Spags back, but as DC only, certainly NOT as HC...

JJC7301
12-13-2011, 08:42 PM
I'd be thrilled if the crowd could stand up and yell "Defense" every now and then.
+1, but I still want Fewell gone although I have no interest in negative chants at games. I'd feel bad for the guy having 60,000 fans chanting to fire him.

JJC7301
12-13-2011, 08:43 PM

He may do a lot better as HC of the Giants -- he was already here, and is familiar with many of the players and system. But definitely back as DC at least.

TheEnigma
12-13-2011, 08:45 PM
"Bring back Huff! Bring back Huff!..."

Oh sorry, wrong time period.

jomo
12-13-2011, 08:47 PM
"Bring back Huff! Bring back Huff!..." Oh sorry, wrong time period.No, No not Hufnagel! lol

stormblue
12-13-2011, 08:51 PM
spags was an eagle , and if he goes anywhere it
will be back in philly to either help or replace andy reid.

egyptian420
12-13-2011, 08:59 PM
spags was an eagle , and if he goes anywhere it
will be back in philly to either help or replace andy reid.
that's exactly what I'm thinking

BBlueSince82
12-13-2011, 09:03 PM

He may do a lot better as HC of the Giants -- he was already here, and is familiar with many of the players and system. But definitely back as DC at least.

No way!! He is a good DC, ill give him that, but he is not capable of running the day to day operations of a team as HC, and the responsibility that comes with it. Look at his disaster with the Rams. He may just be one of those guys great as a coordinator but not HC material.

YATittle1962
12-13-2011, 09:50 PM
there is nothing Spagnuolo could do with this group

I get a chuckle out of how you guys think he was some sort of magician

giantman8493
12-13-2011, 09:53 PM

I get a chuckle out of how you guys think he was some sort of magician why? He was a good dc.

YATittle1962
12-13-2011, 09:58 PM

I get a chuckle out of how you guys think he was some sort of magician why? He was a good dc.

yeah he was

when he had Strahan...a healthy Tuck...a healthy Osi...Barry Cofield...Fred Robbins..Kiwanuka playing his natural position...Pierce calling D signals...pre injury Ross....a vet like Madison coaching up the corners

there is nothing he could do with this group in its current state....

hence my magician comment

if this team had half a pass rush you all would be gushing over Fewell

Coach Carter
12-13-2011, 10:05 PM

Actually, Spags would blitz more and play press man, a style of play the Giants corners are built for. That is all I want to see, endless pressure and then you drop seven in coverage, not this three-man-line crap.

YATittle1962
12-13-2011, 10:09 PM

Actually, Spags would blitz more and play press man, a style of play the Giants corners are built for. That is all I want to see, endless pressure and then you drop seven in coverage, not this three-man-line crap.

exactly which Giant corners are built for press man besides MAYBE Webster...?.....maybe

do you not see Ross being burt every single time they are in man?

he gets tossed every time he attempts a jam....its pathetic

if this team in its current state started playing primarily press man with a heavy blitz every team would put up 40 burgers

Mr.JR
12-13-2011, 11:20 PM
If Jerry Gm is smart he should jump on it now Mabe start with a phone call to SL

MR JR

stormblue
12-13-2011, 11:30 PM

exactly which Giant corners are built for press man besides MAYBE Webster...?.....maybe

do you not see Ross being burt every single time they are in man?

he gets tossed every time he attempts a jam....its pathetic

if this team in its current state started playing primarily press man with a heavy blitz every team would put up 40 burgers

yeah... +1 what you said.

gmen0820
12-13-2011, 11:38 PM

+1, if Fewell only blitzed and played press man we would 19-0 by now....

/sarcasm

TheEnigma
12-14-2011, 12:58 AM

+1, if Fewell only blitzed and played press man we would 19-0 by now....

/sarcasmYou're missing the fact we also need to sign every available FA LB that''s ever had a good season.

elifan10
12-18-2011, 09:52 PM
Can I bring this thread back? Seriously can we consider a chant against Dallas. HAHA