PDA

View Full Version : Getting Nervous . . . .

GMENAGAIN
12-13-2011, 09:14 PM
Watching the Redskins and Pats on NFL Replay. Helu is running the ball very well and Grossman is moving it on the Pats. I know that the Pats defense is terrible, but so is ours.</P>

Just hope that we don't take this team lightly . . . . </P>

Mod_N
12-13-2011, 09:17 PM
I'm about to watch it tonight, all I saw was the Gronkowski highlight

egyptian420
12-13-2011, 09:19 PM
Watching the Redskins and Pats on NFL Rewind. Helu is running the ball very well and Grossman is moving it on the Pats. I know that the Pats defense is terrible, but so is ours.</p>

Just hope that we don't take this team lightly . . . . </p>
Exactly what I was thinking man, they're dangerous. I hope our home crowd is as good as the GB game. We need our defense to step up here, can't get swept by the s###skins

daynemustgo
12-13-2011, 09:22 PM
I hear what you guys are saying but if they can't find a way to beat Washington...what's the point of trying to make the playoffs?

BBlueSince82
12-13-2011, 09:33 PM
I hear what you guys are saying but if they can't find a way to beat Washington...what's the point of trying to make the playoffs?

+1

If they can't beat the skins, why even talk playoffs? This game is a game, no matter how hard fought, that the Giants just CAN'T lose. They are clearly the superior team, superior QB and skill positions, and we are at home. NO WAY can we lose this game or the playoffs are a joke, even if we do make it. Gonna be ALOT harder teams than WAS in the playoffs

krygny
12-13-2011, 09:33 PM
There's <u><font size="6">ALWAYS</font></u> a point to making the playoffs.

If we can almost beat the Packers, then we can beat the Packers, and if we can beat the Packers, we can beat anybody. SHEESH!! Were you people born in [late] 2008?!!

miked1958
12-13-2011, 09:36 PM
True. But u are playing a team that's eliminated. They will be loose, with no pressure on them. That will allow them to take risks they wouldn't normally take. That makes them dangerous. They would like nothing more then to spoil the giants playoff hopes. We need to approach this game like a playoff game. Period!

TuckYou
12-13-2011, 09:41 PM
Watching the giants boys replay now on NFL network. After Eli hot Nicks with that huge pass we had 1st and goal on the 2. Fade pass to Nicks, fade pass to Beckum, shotgun draw for Ware.... WTF. Horrible play calling...

BurnerNYG
12-13-2011, 09:44 PM
This doesn't sound like you but I hear what you're sayin. The most dangerous type of team to play is one with nothing to lose. With all these great QB's coming out of the draft, you would think that the bum *** Skins would go lay down somewhere.

stormblue
12-13-2011, 10:02 PM
the redskins are 4-n-9
their wins are against ;

the seattle she-hawks

the st.louis sheep-heads

the arizona cardinelles.

these 3 teams combined record is 14-n-25

the other win was against our g-men on the first game of the season on the road with no off season practice with anybody.....we didn't
even have our training wheels off yet.
and everything that could wrong....did go wrong.
they only average 17 points a game.
we will (as usual) play down to our ompetition
but we will still win by at least the number
on Eli's jersey.

now the jets and cowboys are a different story.

miked1958
12-13-2011, 10:19 PM
the redskins are 4-n-9
their wins are against ;

the seattle she-hawks

the st.louis sheep-heads

the arizona cardinelles.

the other win was against our g-men on the first game of the season on the road with no off season practice with anybody.....we didn't
on Eli's jersey.

So they average 17 and we average around 30 so why in the world are we all so nervous? Like u said we play down to our comp. so that means our offense wont score like it usually does and score will be 20-17 or we do score but our D can't stop them and they double their avg and the score is up in the 38-34 range again. Either way the giants wont go easy on us fans and give us a week off with a easy blowout. No they will have this one go down to wire to to make us pace and worry to the bitter end

miked1958
12-13-2011, 10:21 PM

If we can almost beat the Packers, then we can beat the Packers, and if we can beat the Packers, we can beat anybody. SHEESH!! Were you people born in [late] 2008?!!

Now that quote by you should be the quote,of the year.....WHY NOT

byron
12-13-2011, 10:24 PM
Watching the Redskins and Pats on NFL Replay. Helu is running the ball very well and Grossman is moving it on the Pats. I know that the Pats defense is terrible, but so is ours.</P>

Just hope that we don't take this team lightly . . . . </P> Yeah every game going forward is like a playoff game... they can't let up....tall order one game at a time....and somehow stay healthy..

giantsfan420
12-13-2011, 10:36 PM
Watching the Redskins and Pats on NFL Replay.* Helu is running the ball very well and Grossman is moving it on the Pats.* I know that the Pats defense is terrible, but so is ours.</P>

Just hope that we don't take this team lightly . . . . *</P> Yeah every game going forward is like a playoff game... they can't let up....tall order one game at a time....and somehow stay healthy..

thats so true. eli has been dodging so many pass rushes and still gets hit like 15 times a game.

somehow eli has been playing amazing despite a consisten OL and run game. even petrus, who i am a fan of, had a very bad pass blocking grade. diehl has a -36 PFF rating, worst OL in the league. But still zero sacks last game so thats good, but still so much of that was elis pocket awareness.

OL and run game HAVE TO STEP UP. if the defense, OL, and run game just play a LITTLE bit better, just like 3 to 5 less big plays a game. eli will be enough on offense with cruz nicks MM and Ballard. If Jacobs can play like I had faith he could, I said during his draught this year and last that the coaches wanted to keep him fresh for late. I honestly think we could see that here on out. Jacobs and Bradshaw start having big days, it takes away a lot of hits on Eli.

Eli is having to drop back and gun sling it down multi scores bc the defense gives up a big play or the run game doesnt get us in 3rd and manage able...im ranting i dont know what im even trying to say, just if every other aspect of the team can step up just a lil it takes the pressure off of eli a little and we could be more physical and dictate the tone. we need to be healthy here on out cant lose any more players and need phillips and osi back asap

byron
12-13-2011, 10:59 PM

Yeah every game going forward is like a playoff game... they can't let up....tall order one game at a time....and somehow stay healthy.. thats so true. eli has been dodging so many pass rushes and still gets hit like 15 times a game. somehow eli has been playing amazing despite a consisten OL and run game. even petrus, who i am a fan of, had a very bad pass blocking grade. diehl has a -36 PFF rating, worst OL in the league. But still zero sacks last game so thats good, but still so much of that was elis pocket awareness. OL and run game HAVE TO STEP UP. if the defense, OL, and run game just play a LITTLE bit better, just like 3 to 5 less big plays a game. eli will be enough on offense with cruz nicks MM and Ballard. If Jacobs can play like I had faith he could, I said during his draught this year and last that the coaches wanted to keep him fresh for late. I honestly think we could see that here on out. Jacobs and Bradshaw start having big days, it takes away a lot of hits on Eli. Eli is having to drop back and gun sling it down multi scores bc the defense gives up a big play or the run game doesnt get us in 3rd and manage able...im ranting i dont know what im even trying to say, just if every other aspect of the team can step up just a lil it takes the pressure off of eli a little and we could be more physical and dictate the tone. we need to be healthy here on out cant lose any more players and need phillips and osi back asap </P>

I here ya 420 just build of this last game That three man front they run gives qb's to much time god I wish they would stay out of that thing...Everytime I see it I say oh no here we go ...Eli is killing it but he needs some help from the D....I feel like they just got to take chances D wise tokeep winning </P>

stormblue
12-13-2011, 11:16 PM
the redskins are 4-n-9
their wins are against ;

the seattle she-hawks

the st.louis sheep-heads

the arizona cardinelles.

on Eli's jersey.

So they average 17 and we average around 30 so why in the world are we all so nervous? Like u said we play down to our comp. so that means our offense wont score like it usually does and score will be 20-17 or we do score but our D can't stop them and they double their avg and the score is up in the 38-34 range again. Either way the giants wont go easy on us fans and give us a week off with a easy blowout. No they will have this one go down to wire to to make us pace and worry to the bitter end

somewhere ; deep down inside i know that i agree with everything you just said......
but i just don't want to admit it.

Brandon jacobs
12-13-2011, 11:20 PM
Let's not worry about the Jets. focus and concentrate on the foreskins. they are our next opponent.

BK07071
12-14-2011, 12:00 AM
Watching the Redskins and Pats on NFL Replay. Helu is running the ball very well and Grossman is moving it on the Pats. I know that the Pats defense is terrible, but so is ours.</p>

The Redskins aren't as bad as people think.If you think that this game is going to be a push over....then you will be greatly disappointed. The Redskins gave the Pats a scare and they are playing damn good football. I'm concerned about this game, I just hope we don't take them lightly and that Fewell does a better job with his schemes.

BK07071
12-14-2011, 12:00 AM
Watching the Redskins and Pats on NFL Replay. Helu is running the ball very well and Grossman is moving it on the Pats. I know that the Pats defense is terrible, but so is ours.</p>

The Redskins aren't as bad as people think.If you think that this game is going to be a push over....then you will be greatly disappointed. The Redskins gave the Pats a scare and they are playing damn good football. I'm concerned about this game, I just hope we don't take them lightly and that Fewell does a better job with his schemes.

egyptian420
12-14-2011, 12:01 AM

+1

NoHuddle10
12-14-2011, 12:05 AM

Tell me about it. I think we actually lost to the Redskins during week 15 in 2007 22-10.

stormblue
12-14-2011, 12:08 AM
Let's not worry about the Jets. focus and concentrate on the foreskins. they are our next opponent.

ha-ha
if thats the case ;
then why you rollin out that giants/jets pic ?

TuckYou
12-14-2011, 10:42 AM

</P>

I disagree. The Redskins are pretty bad, especially now that they lost Davis and Williams. The problem is we play horrible against bad teams. And at home, we play worse. Mix in our second half woes and the injury dinosaur this season, we are in for a dog fight of ugly football. </P>

miked1958
12-14-2011, 10:52 AM
Watching the giants boys replay now on NFL network. After Eli hot Nicks with that huge pass we had 1st and goal on the 2. Fade pass to Nicks, fade pass to Beckum, shotgun draw for Ware.... WTF. Horrible play calling...</P>

Yes i thought the same thing. and they went back to that fade again next time they were down there and it didnt work. if you are going to throw a fade to back of enzone up high why not use Barden??? isnt that what we drafted him for? just for that reason, in the redzone down by the goal line to use his height?</P>

MattMeyerBud
12-14-2011, 11:35 AM

yea this is not a push over game, but def a game we have to win

nothing to be nervous about. If we can't beat the skins in crunch time, then why would we want the playoffs anyway? To be embarressed on a national stage and get a worse draft pick?

GMENAGAIN
12-14-2011, 12:06 PM

yea this is not a push over game, but def a game we have to win

nothing to be nervous about. If we can't beat the skins in crunch time, then why would we want the playoffs anyway? To be embarressed on a national stage and get a worse draft pick?
</P>

Yeah, you're right, but you know how we roll . . . . I worry more about the games that look easy than I do about the tough games . . . . .</P>