PDA

View Full Version : Who doesn't dress on Wednesday?

GMan-67
09-03-2012, 03:27 AM
Tracy, Austin, Brewer, Barden, Stevie Brown, Petrus, Andre Brown, Paysinger

this assumes that Boley, Kiwi, Hosley, etc. are all healthy enough to play

it is also is interesting b/c without Brown we don't have someone to exactly fill in Ware's old role, but I think they dress Scott b/c of STs

thoughts

hmmm, maybe we don't dress Robinson, he's pretty raw and we can use a backup Tackle for extra blocking ... that would open the door for Barden

Laurah1275
09-03-2012, 06:04 AM

it is also is interesting b/c without Brown we don't have someone to exactly fill in Ware's old role, but I think they dress Scott b/c of STs

thoughts

hmmm, maybe we don't dress Robinson, he's pretty raw and we can use a backup Tackle for extra blocking ... that would open the door for BardenLOL, WOW! By the title of this thread, I was expecting a TOTALLY different post. ;)

rainierjef
09-03-2012, 06:07 AM
LOL, WOW! By the title of this thread, I was expecting a TOTALLY different post. ;)
Sigh*

ok i will be the first to say it.... your posts make me sad!

GMan-67
09-03-2012, 06:17 AM
LOL, WOW! By the title of this thread, I was expecting a TOTALLY different post. ;)

ooo that reminds me, have you seen Harooni around the new boards?

Captain Chaos
09-03-2012, 07:05 AM

thoughts

hmmm, maybe we don't dress Robinson, he's pretty raw and we can use a backup Tackle for extra blocking ... that would open the door for Barden

If I were you I would rethink my list, for instance Paysinger is one of our best Special Teams guys and played every game last year. Can't see why he would be benched. Why would you dress Prince he won't be ready this week....