PDA

View Full Version : . “The first impression is always the best impression,”

BillTheGreek
09-03-2012, 07:09 AM
I would Love to see the Giants make a first game Impression on the Cowboys, also on the News media & the League, just to show them that we are the defending Super Bowl Champs !

Remember when your on TOP they always want to knock you Down!

SweetZombieJesus
09-03-2012, 07:43 AM
It's not how you start, it's how you FINISH.

BlueMetal 40
09-03-2012, 08:12 AM
I see your point. I think of it along the lines of the team setting the tone for the entire season. An expectation of how they want to execute and at what level. This will create the baseline for every game, so we don't come out flat and fall on our faces when we play a team like Cleveland, for example. Here's to a fast start and a strong finish!

titwio
09-03-2012, 08:24 AM
I want to see a 40point beat down (I'm easy)...like the type of game when it's like 24-0 going into the 2nd quarter and the Giants have the ball inside the redzone.

*Then when it's over, I can re-watch it on my DVR, eat popcorn, point and laugh.*

miked1958
09-03-2012, 08:38 AM
I would Love to see the Giants make a first game Impression on the Cowboys, also on the News media & the League, just to show them that we are the defending Super Bowl Champs !Remember when your on TOP they always want to knock you Down!You mean kinda like the statement GB and the Saints made in the NFLs opening game last year that made everyone say. "No one is going to be able to compete with either of these teams, they both look so powerful".How'd that work out for the packers and Saints in the end, lol

miked1958
09-03-2012, 08:40 AM
It's not how you start, it's how you FINISH.That's right man... We didn't always look like the best tem in all of 2011 right up till we hoisted the SB Trophy. And I'm fine with that

Parademon
09-03-2012, 11:23 AM
As long as win , don't care if it's by 1 or 21. According to NE/Dallas/SF & GB fans & some of their players, we were lucky & all the breaks went our way in both 07 & 11.

Wonder why no one ever brings up the BS " Tuck" rule the refs pulled out of their ***** to save the Pats from elimination vs the Raiders in the 01" Div rd.

We never needed a BS call like that from the refs to win any of our playoff games in 07-11!

EJ Blue
09-03-2012, 11:27 AM
It's not how you start, it's how you FINISH.How about they play like the Giants from start to finish. Is that too much to ask for?

BurnerNYG
09-03-2012, 11:32 AM
As long as they don't come out like they did in 2004, beat the crap out of a good Rams team and then fold the rest of the way, I'm cool.

BillTheGreek
09-03-2012, 11:53 AM
As long as they don't come out like they did in 2004, beat the craps out of a good Rams team and then fold the rest of the way, I'm cool.

Who's to say they can't keep a Winning streak going!..Like the Pats do. You know it's hard for the G-Men or any team to come back from behind, like the Giants did last year..............
You don't get that many shots like that ! I say Just keep on Winning & Winning !

BillTheGreek
09-03-2012, 11:59 AM
How about they play like the Giants from start to finish. Is that too much to ask for?

GREAT COMMENT ! Play to Win ! From start to finish

CowboysSuck
09-03-2012, 12:04 PM
I would like to see us win, the more dramatic the better IMO. I get kind of bored watching blowouts. Then again, the likelyhood of a blowout in an NFCEast game is about 1%...so in that case it would be fun to watch.

We just gotta come out taking no **** from anyone. Punch them in the mouths on the first play of the game and dont stop until the last.

BillTheGreek
09-03-2012, 03:37 PM
I would like to see us win, the more dramatic the better IMO. I get kind of bored watching blowouts. Then again, the likelyhood of a blowout in an NFCEast game is about 1%...so in that case it would be fun to watch.

We just gotta come out taking no **** from anyone. Punch them in the mouths on the first play of the game and dont stop until the last.

You know your right ! ........We can't keep comming back from behind !......... We have to JUMP out a head and stay there!