PDA

View Full Version : wednesday??

thegiantsrule10
09-03-2012, 10:12 AM
Anyone else feel like its just so far away. I just want to get today and tomorrow over with.

miked1958
09-03-2012, 10:34 AM
Anyone else feel like its just so far away. I just want to get today and tomorrow over with.Yes, me to. And the fact that today is Labor Day and not a regular work day makes it go by even slower. Looking on the bright side the long six month plus wait we had after winning the SB is almost over. And the giants have had to listen to nothing but dis respect over the last 6 months. Time to go out and prove to everyone on National Stage that we are deserving Defending Champs...

bebil10
09-03-2012, 11:35 AM
Yes, me to. And the fact that today is Labor Day and not a regular work day makes it go by even slower. Looking on the bright side the long six month plus wait we had after winning the SB is almost over. And the giants have had to listen to nothing but dis respect over the last 6 months. Time to go out and prove to everyone on National Stage that we are deserving Defending Champs...

A day off makes it go slower? Really, I for one am glad I have the day off, makes it seem a little faster, but don't like that because it means work comes sooner.

BParcells777
09-03-2012, 11:39 AM
I am hopeful of a victory but a loss would not suprise me. I remember how slept through the 1st game last year in DC.

This game is no gimmee

Overdrive92
09-03-2012, 01:09 PM
It is going slow, especially because tomorrow is the first day of classes this semester. So that's not making things go any faster.

DJloves
09-03-2012, 01:42 PM
I can't believe the season is already starting. It feels like I was just yelling my guts out during the super bowl.

Now it's all starting over again lol.

The_ One
09-03-2012, 01:56 PM
To be honest, a game on Wednesday to start the season just seems weird, sorry but nothing beats Sunday football.

Captain Chaos
09-03-2012, 01:58 PM
No seems to moving just fine!

jomo
09-03-2012, 01:58 PM
I can't wait to get started but in truth, the buzz around where I live this week-end has been so great that I'm loving just getting ready for the show down at GIANTS STADIUM!!

Eli TO Shockey
09-03-2012, 02:45 PM
Can't come soon enough!

ebick
09-03-2012, 02:59 PM
To me, this is the problem with the football season in general......I am always so looking forward to the next game.....them usually being on Sunday, it then bites when it's over and so is the weekend......but then the next thing you know, the season is over. It always seems to go by so fast.