PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know where Douglas and Perrilloux wound up

BParcells777
09-03-2012, 12:03 PM
Any chance we can recall them?

If the present returners start muffing punts I'd like to get Douglas back on the roster after the 1st injury.....or if someone becomes expendible

penguinfarmer
09-03-2012, 12:19 PM
They're on the Giants practice squad.

edit:Actually, Perriloux isn't.

BParcells777
09-03-2012, 12:21 PM
They're on the Giants practice squad.

I missed that.......saw the early PS yesterday and did not see their names

penguinfarmer
09-03-2012, 12:22 PM
WR David Douglas;
DE Matt Broha
DE Craig Marshall
Tackle Matt McCants
Guard Selvish Capers
Gaurd Stephen Goodin
TE Larry Donnell
CB Laron Scott

Perriloux is out, but it would not surprise me if he's still holding on to his Jersey residence.

jomo
09-03-2012, 12:30 PM
You mean Calvin Johnson and Joe Montana?

BParcells777
09-03-2012, 12:44 PM
Did you get your tender to play DE yet ?? LOL

I like Douglas as a sure handed returner......I dont know much about his WR ability

Perrilloux is a very talented guy.......apparently he had some character issues in college, but I'm inclined to give every kid a pass on one minor mistake

jomo
09-03-2012, 12:49 PM
Did you get your tender to play DE yet ?? LOL

I like Douglas as a sure handed returner......I dont know much about his WR ability

Perrilloux is a very talented guy.......apparently he had some character issues in college, but I'm inclined to give every kid a pass on one minor mistakelol, just working hard to take advantage of the opportunity in front of me. Just kidding about the other two. I actually like what I've seen from them but find it funny how over the top some people heap praise on them.

BParcells777
09-03-2012, 12:57 PM
lol, just working hard to take advantage of the opportunity in front of me. Just kidding about the other two. I actually like what I've seen from them but find it funny how over the top some people heap praise on them.

With Douglas it was just how grounded and confident he seemed fielding punts, he was not rushed, and he got right under the ball

Perrilloux has pocket presense, a rocket arm, and seemed very confident..........Carr has none of those charicteristics

The_ One
09-03-2012, 02:03 PM
Periloux could actually start for the Cardinals, all their QB's are horrid.

jomo
09-03-2012, 02:15 PM
With Douglas it was just how grounded and confident he seemed fielding punts, he was not rushed, and he got right under the ball

Perrilloux has pocket presense, a rocket arm, and seemed very confident..........Carr has none of those charicteristicsTotally amazed that Carr found himself being the first pick overall with those mechanics etc. He must have had ginormous numbers in college for the Texas to blow it that badly.

CowboysSuck
09-03-2012, 02:31 PM
Wait we only have 2 QB's on the team, including PS? That doesnt seem right.. have we done that in the past?

Giants5699
09-03-2012, 02:36 PM
Totally amazed that Carr found himself being the first pick overall with those mechanics etc. He must have had ginormous numbers in college for the Texas to blow it that badly.

Threw for 4830 yards, 46 tds, 9 ints, and a 65% completion percentage his senior year at Fresno State and played very well against some highly ranked teams.

joeybagadonutz23
09-03-2012, 02:41 PM
Totally amazed that Carr found himself being the first pick overall with those mechanics etc. He must have had ginormous numbers in college for the Texas to blow it that badly.

I loved watching Carr at Fresno State. He would chuck the ball deep to Bernard Berian regularly

derekunion28
09-03-2012, 03:49 PM
CARR HAS TALENT AND NEEDS TIME TO THROW allways plays with second 3rd string lineman

jomo
09-03-2012, 03:58 PM
Threw for 4830 yards, 46 tds, 9 ints, and a 65% completion percentage his senior year at Fresno State and played very well against some highly ranked teams.Those are some gaudy numbers.

BROADWAYSTORM
09-03-2012, 04:49 PM
Carr is my favorite college qb of all time. He was a rockstar in a very pro style high octane offense at Fresno State with Bernard Berrian and Rodney Wright. They were unstoppable. And Carr was just fine, a little bit of a sidearm delivery but his release was quick and he had a lot of offensive awareness and moxy. He was a pocket passer too, he learned to run in Houston. For his life. They just destroyed him in Houston. He was sacked 75 times his rookie year. DO YOU EVEN BEGIN TO UNDERSTAND THAT? And then 50+ times the next year and the next. Houston is the most irresponsible team in the history of the NFL when it came to Carr they really gave him zero chance to succeed. No running game and no offensive line most of his time there. Even Andre Johnson didn't help Carr.

Drez
09-03-2012, 05:01 PM

Perrilloux has pocket presense, a rocket arm, and seemed very confident..........Carr has none of those charicteristics
But, Perrilloux has trouble reading defenses and going through his reads. Even more than Carr. That's one of the reasons the coaching staff made him wear the helmet cam last preseason, so they could try and figure out what it was he was seeing during plays.