PDA

View Full Version : Is Unicorn worth picking up?

Blue in Oz
09-03-2012, 04:42 PM
Martellus Bennett, My TE is Gonzalez, and My bench is Freeman, Britt, Floyd, Washington and Celek.

Giantz4Life
09-03-2012, 07:46 PM
Tough to say. We primarily don't focus our offense around TEs in the pass game, and MB is a great blocking tight end. I think you might want to wait and see how we use him in the passing game. Ballard had a couple pretty good fantasy games for us last year, but I would wait a game or two.

loaded30
09-03-2012, 08:27 PM
Martellus Bennett, My TE is Gonzalez, and My bench is Freeman, Britt, Floyd, Washington and Celek.I took him. I personally think Eli is going to look his way quite a bit this season.

Carter.525
09-03-2012, 08:53 PM
I have him as my TE2.. I think Eli will look his way alot in the red zone.

BigBlueCrew22
09-04-2012, 01:38 AM
i cant even believe the black unicorn is in the free agency in your league, i think he has a top notch season with 45 catches 550 yards , 6 td's, looks good in the red zone. had a beautiful catch against the gre

Blue in Oz
09-04-2012, 02:56 AM
Is he worth it over Celek?

Flip Empty
09-04-2012, 10:34 AM
Eli looked Ballard's way a lot in the redzone last season, so this could translate to Bennet having a decent year. 5-6 TDs wouldn't be beyond the realm of possibility. With Cruz likely to command double coverage, this could oopen lanes for Bennett, too.

Another TE you could take a flier on is Carolina's Greg Olsen. Beyond Steve Smith, the Panthers really don't have a lot going on in the passing game - Olsen is arguably their second best receiver.

tru4blu88
09-13-2012, 06:24 PM
I grabbed him in one of my leagues as a back up FOR NOW. I think hes going to have a great seaon and hes the most talanted TE eli has worked with so far.

Kase-1
09-17-2012, 10:08 PM
Eli looked Ballard's way a lot in the redzone last season, so this could translate to Bennet having a decent year. 5-6 TDs wouldn't be beyond the realm of possibility. With Cruz likely to command double coverage, this could oopen lanes for Bennett, too.

Another TE you could take a flier on is Carolina's Greg Olsen. Beyond Steve Smith, the Panthers really don't have a lot going on in the passing game - Olsen is arguably their second best receiver.Im LOVIN Bennett this year!!!

Eli makes decent TEs look damned good and I feel like Bennett is the most talented TE we've had in a long time.

I must say, Brandon LaFell has been pretty damned good for Carolina

Martyr
09-18-2012, 04:06 PM
I have him and im glad I started him the past two games. He's had a Td in both games. You cant expect much more from a Te unless you have top tier guys

Flip Empty
09-21-2012, 12:26 AM
Wow, if this keeps up he'll blow my TD estimate away

PennState1
09-27-2012, 01:36 AM
I drafted him then dumped him after week 1 to take a more experienced Olsen + less options for Cam than Eli has. Olsen has sucked so far this year in Fantasy, or Cam doesn't appreciate his TD celebration enough to look his way in the red zone, so I dumped him last week to pick up the unicorn AGAIN. He will be my starting flex every week going forward (have V Davis as my TE) and I believe he has a shot to score a TD in almost every game this year.