PDA

View Full Version : Going to make a bold prediction: Coe has his first ever NFL interception Wednesday

NYG4lifeNYK
09-03-2012, 06:04 PM
The way he played Marshall and Alshon so physical and didn't back down. His coverage was excellent vs the Bears.

Although both Alshon and Marshall made the reception, Coe got his hands on BOTH passes and the one vs Alshon he deflected into the air but Alshon stayed with it.

I'll take anything positive from Coe but my prediction is he's going to get his first ever pick when Romo tests him early and often. He's an aggressive corner.

DownWitJPP
09-03-2012, 06:08 PM
I liked what I saw from him during the pre-season, he was physical with Marshall and Jeffrey and they are both big strong receivers. I think he will be fine on the outside, I'm more concerned with who will be covering the slot. If Hosley's turf toe is healed up I think he should get the start there. I want to see what Rolle can really do as a ball hawking safety

NYG4lifeNYK
09-04-2012, 01:12 AM
I liked what I saw from him during the pre-season, he was physical with Marshall and Jeffrey and they are both big strong receivers. I think he will be fine on the outside, I'm more concerned with who will be covering the slot. If Hosley's turf toe is healed up I think he should get the start there. I want to see what Rolle can really do as a ball hawking safety

Hosley is definitely playing.

I too want to see Rolle play his natural position for the first time in his career as a Giant.

egyptian420
09-04-2012, 01:59 AM
I certainly hope so, I hope he doesnt get burnt and remind us of the Bill Sheridan era of secondary play.

BigBlueCrew22
09-04-2012, 03:00 AM
i believe coe has potential to be alot better then prince, all my friends are gmen fans to and they hate me when i say it but i think prince will be injured on and offf through out his career, and i dont think he will ever become a star, at best i think he will be a decent player, jayron hosely will def be a better cornerback, hes faster, hes got better hands, and better awareness, his pick 6 was definitely awesome it was thrown 3 ft ahead of him and his long arms reached out and grabbed it i couldnt believe it it was a great play. i was at the game and guys i was sitting next to also agreed even if prince started, the giants should give him the 2 spot at corner, im sorry if i pissed anybody off but were all on the same team lets not get mad at each other huh? haha prince will be aiiigh

Antwuan
09-04-2012, 04:49 AM
I Hope You're Right.

Captain Chaos
09-04-2012, 06:10 AM
I like Coe's speed and he could surprise this game. Would love to see him get one...

NYG4lifeNYK
09-04-2012, 06:10 AM
i believe coe has potential to be alot better then prince, all my friends are gmen fans to and they hate me when i say it but i think prince will be injured on and offf through out his career, and i dont think he will ever become a star, at best i think he will be a decent player, jayron hosely will def be a better cornerback, hes faster, hes got better hands, and better awareness, his pick 6 was definitely awesome it was thrown 3 ft ahead of him and his long arms reached out and grabbed it i couldnt believe it it was a great play. i was at the game and guys i was sitting next to also agreed even if prince started, the giants should give him the 2 spot at corner, im sorry if i pissed anybody off but were all on the same team lets not get mad at each other huh? haha prince will be aiiigh

And the basis for thinking that is?

Cut Prince some slack... really don't see why everyone is so quick to give up on this kid he's a very talented CB.

jomo
09-04-2012, 07:28 AM
I like Coe's speed and he could surprise this game. Would love to see him get one...I'd love to see it, maybe a couple!

OX1
09-04-2012, 09:12 AM
I'm with you. I don't understand what people saw from Coe that makes them think he is going to get burned.
Could happen, but I don't think it will be consistant and the rest of the time I see him being draped all over his receiver.

As for Prince. I've seen him be well out of positon a number of times (even recently), may be injury prone, had his own team calling out his manhood.
Can't call anyone a bust at that point by any means, but there is some smoke, hopefully don't turn into fire.

Gimaniac
09-04-2012, 09:47 AM
Coe has the ability to stay with his man, but I haven't seen ball hawking skills from him yet.

I think the INT will come from a safety.

Manstache
09-04-2012, 07:01 PM
The way he played Marshall and Alshon so physical and didn't back down. His coverage was excellent vs the Bears.

Although both Alshon and Marshall made the reception, Coe got his hands on BOTH passes and the one vs Alshon he deflected into the air but Alshon stayed with it.

I'll take anything positive from Coe but my prediction is he's going to get his first ever pick when Romo tests him early and often. He's an aggressive corner.

even bolder prediction: coe will remain our starting corner for the rest of the season, regardless of who is healthy or when they mite return. every year it seems like we have an unheralded cat step up, ball out, and cement his position. osi, boss, bradshaw, ballard, cruz, boothe. im ridin with coe to continue this trend.