PDA

View Full Version : Cruz "could care less" about Carr's guarantee

RoanokeFan
09-03-2012, 08:05 PM
CRUZ "COULD CARE LESS" ABOUT CARR'S GUARANTEE (http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/giants/post/_/id/16679/cruz-could-care-less-about-carrs-guarantee)

Excerpt: "Big-money Cowboys cornerback Brandon Carr (http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/_/id/11363/brandon-carr) has said that Victor Cruz (http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/_/id/13553/victor-cruz) wouldn't be doing any salsa dancing on his watch.

And he'll have a chance to back up his words Wednesday when the Cowboys open the season against the Giants.

But as far as Cruz is concerned, it's a non-issue. " Read more...

GameTime
09-03-2012, 08:08 PM
Its actually...
"couldn't" care less
I will have to get with Cruz's people and fill them in....lol

TheAnalyst
09-03-2012, 08:10 PM
I remember a cornerbakc on the Jets last year asking who Cruz was late in the season.... and he found out... 99 yards later.

Flip Empty
09-03-2012, 08:16 PM
Its actually...
"couldn't" care less
I will have to get with Cruz's people and fill them in....lol
I see that phrase get mangled so many times on here haha. "Could care less" means the complete opposite of what people are typically trying to say when they use it.

GMan-67
09-03-2012, 08:21 PM
idk, for some reason AFC West corners get tons of hype, but when they venture out of the AFC west, they just seem to be no better than above average

giantsfan420
09-03-2012, 08:27 PM
oh man i hope carr tries playing bump n run coverage at the LOS. Cruz will juke Carr out of his shows, get behind him for big downfield plays

GameTime
09-03-2012, 08:30 PM
CRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nuf said.....

TheAnalyst
09-03-2012, 08:30 PM
idk, for some reason AFC West corners get tons of hype, but when they venture out of the AFC west, they just seem to be no better than above averageCarr played in the AFC South

GameTime
09-03-2012, 08:32 PM
Carr played in the AFC South
Nope...The Chiefs....AFC West

GMan-67
09-03-2012, 08:34 PM
Carr played in the AFC South

wow, just WOW ! ... the KC Chiefs have been members of the AFC West forever !!! this board has so gone downhill, it's very sad

.scrimmage.
09-03-2012, 08:42 PM
Carr played in the AFC SouthNice try, Tannehill

TheAnalyst
09-03-2012, 08:44 PM
Nope...The Chiefs....AFC WestHmmm, ok. I was thinking the Texans... My bad.

Captain Chaos
09-03-2012, 08:53 PM
You know who I think cares. Eli does, and given half a chance he'll make sure Cruz gets his opportunity!

RoanokeFan
09-03-2012, 08:55 PM
wow, just WOW ! ... the KC Chiefs have been members of the AFC West forever !!! this board has so gone downhill, it's very sad

What has his misspeaking have to do with the boards going "down hill"?

Rudyy
09-03-2012, 09:02 PM
I love how teams think they will just "shut him down".

ashleymarie
09-03-2012, 09:09 PM
I love how teams think they will just "shut him down".

YES! Defense thinks they have him down, then look downfield and Cruz is doing the Salsa. hahaha

TheAnalyst
09-03-2012, 09:38 PM
I think Cruz should axe the Salsa now. He has a brand. Just score and act like you have been there before.

appodictic
09-03-2012, 09:56 PM
Cruz will probably have 50 yards by the end of the 1st quarter. Even if Dallas has upgraded their corners it will take some time to jell and we know how Eli & company do.

giantsfan420
09-03-2012, 10:51 PM
plus MC missed almost all of preseason. we may not even need to target carr with the abuse eli's gonna lay on MC

pj18
09-03-2012, 11:04 PM
I just wanna cheer his name... do it Cruz.

zimonami
09-03-2012, 11:11 PM
You've been on the boards for 157 posts and 2 months.
Yes, you would be the man to advise us that we've reached the pits compared to way back when, when you were... uh, not on the boards. Yes, way back then no one ever made a mistake. It's sad, very sad. How the mighty have fallen.

PierrePaul
09-03-2012, 11:12 PM
I am guessing Eli ignores this completely. He could(n't) care less about who gets the TDs. Just that we get a lot of em. If I am right, I would agree with Eli.

oahucowboy94
09-03-2012, 11:17 PM
5,445 posts since 2002 puts you at 544.5 per year... that's 45.3 a month. That's 78.5 posts per month for him. If I were him I'd tell you to shut you mouth.

oahucowboy94
09-03-2012, 11:22 PM
I'm sure Carr could care less about Cruz caring less really guys. These are professionals. Professor Crue is talking heavy smack on these boards but all I can say is I'm really excited to kick off the season against you guys. Whoever is the loser really isn't defined by this game seeing how you guys swept us last season and were biting your nails going into that last game last year. It always seems to be neck and neck and all I know is my team upgraded some positions as well as you guys did but you hurting at LT and our center position... hell, our G, C, G is suspect.... hell, even RT is even suspect. Could be a long day for Romo but hopefully the CB play is a step up from last year. Can't wait!

Eliscruzzz
09-03-2012, 11:23 PM
He's going to play Cruz with his body? Is this man ******ed, does he know how good Cruz is at getting off line of scrimage and how elusive he is when he'sout in the open and quick footed he is. If he tries to put a body on Cruz in man on man plays he is done cause is to fast for him. This guy is a joke he's average at best he's no Revis, cromartie or Nhamndi he is a joke and will be exposed on wednesday.....I don't get it if he's supposed to be a #1 why is he covering Cruz he should be covering Nicks shouldn't he

zimonami
09-03-2012, 11:31 PM
5,445 posts since 2002 puts you at 544.5 per year... that's 45.3 a month. That's 78.5 posts per month for him. If I were him I'd tell you to shut you mouth.
You cared enough to break out the calculator??
I've always endorsed quality over quantity.
Actually, I never criticize anyone on here, I was having some tongue-in-cheek fun. His credentials entitled him to that criticism, and I appreciated his observations. I'm never too old to learn.
;)

Buddy333
09-03-2012, 11:37 PM
I hope the OL can hold up and let Eli do his thing because there is a lot of talking going on.

giantsfan420
09-03-2012, 11:49 PM
He's going to play Cruz with his body? Is this man ******ed, does he know how good Cruz is at getting off line of scrimage and how elusive he is when he'sout in the open and quick footed he is. If he tries to put a body on Cruz in man on man plays he is done cause is to fast for him. This guy is a joke he's average at best he's no Revis, cromartie or Nhamndi he is a joke and will be exposed on wednesday.....I don't get it if he's supposed to be a #1 why is he covering Cruz he should be covering Nicks shouldn't he
i agree completely. i've always thought that carr plays small.the wr's in his old division sucked as well.

we played flowers and carr a couple seasons ago when we destroyed KC. Not worried at all about Carr or MC. We're gonna lite it up

Eliscruzzz
09-04-2012, 12:05 AM
i agree completely. i've always thought that carr plays small.the wr's in his old division sucked as well.

we played flowers and carr a couple seasons ago when we destroyed KC. Not worried at all about Carr or MC. We're gonna lite it up It's just weird I haven't heard a thing about how good this guy is until he got to Dallas then I looked him up and I was like this guy is the next Revis I almost died laughing he's he only has 8 career ints when he played with crap QB in the AFC west and 1 forced fumble it's a complete joke to me.

Diamondring
09-04-2012, 01:18 AM
I think Cruz should axe the Salsa now. He has a brand. Just score and act like you have been there before.Nope, he should never act like he has been there before. Why doing the Salsa shows that he never been there before?

Mohann
09-04-2012, 01:51 AM
I see that phrase get mangled so many times on here haha. "Could care less" means the complete opposite of what people are typically trying to say when they use it.

Actually it works both ways. When you say "could care less" try giving it a healthy dose of sarcasm.

Person A: I couldn't possibly care less.
Person B: Believe it or not I actually could care less.

Antwuan
09-04-2012, 04:02 AM
I Want To See Victor Cruz Do His Salsa Dance vs Cowboys Opening Night.

Flip Empty
09-04-2012, 04:05 AM
It's just weird I haven't heard a thing about how good this guy is until he got to Dallas then I looked him up and I was like this guy is the next Revis I almost died laughing he's he only has 8 career ints when he played with crap QB in the AFC west and 1 forced fumble it's a complete joke to me.

You think interceptions are the governing measure by which corners are judged?
From week 12 to 16 of last year, Carr allowed only five receptions - this is playing opposite Brandon Flowers.