PDA

View Full Version : FA LB's of 2012

egyptian420
12-14-2011, 01:24 AM
I personally think we should address LB in the draft, but anyways, here are the FA LB's for 2012:

Curtis Lofton
Anthony Spencer
Stephen Tulloch (would love this)
Dan Connor
London Fletcher
E.J Henderson (this wouldn't be bad either)

And the rest:

<span class="article">Clark Haggans (ARZ)

Brendon Ayanbadejo (BAL)

Jarret Johnson (BAL)

Andra Davis (BUF)

Kirk Morrison (BUF)

Reggie Torbor (BUF)

Brian Iwuh (CHI)

Manny Lawson (CIN)

D'Qwell Jackson (CLE)

Keith Brooking (DAL)

Bradie James (DAL)

Mario Haggan (DEN)

Joe Mays (DEN)

Wesley Woodyard (DEN)

Bobby Carpenter (DET)

Isaiah Ekejiuba (DET)

Erik Walden (GB)

Ernie Sims (IND)

Philip Wheeler (IND)

Ikaika Alama-Francis (MIA)

Jason Taylor (MIA)

Xavier Adibi (MIN)

Erin Henderson (MIN)

Gary Guyton (NE)

Tracy White (NE)

Jonathan Goff (NYG)

Bryan Thomas (NYJ)

Darryl Blackstock (OAK)

Quentin Groves (OAK)

Stephen Cooper (SD)

Na'il Diggs (SD)

David Hawthorne (SEA)

Matt McCoy (SEA)

Ahmad Brooks (SF)

Blake Costanzo (SF)

Tavares Gooden (SF)

Larry Grant (SF)

Chris Chamberlain (STL)

Bryan Kehl (STL)

Ben Leber (STL)

Brady Poppinga (STL)

Geno Hayes (TB)

Patrick Bailey (TEN)

Barrett Ruud (TEN)

Tim Shaw (TEN)

Rocky McIntosh (WAS)

Dannell Ellerbe (BAL) - Restricted

Sergio Kindle (BAL) - Exclusive Rights

Garrison Sanborn (BUF) - Restricted

Jason Phillips (CAR) - Restricted

Thomas Williams (CAR) - Restricted

Vincent Rey (CIN) - Exclusive Rights

Titus Brown (CLE) - Restricted

DeAndre Levy (DET) - Restricted

Ashlee Palmer (DET) - Restricted

Cody Glenn (IND) - Restricted

Russell Allen (JAC) - Restricted

Jovan Belcher (KC) - Restricted

Cory Greenwood (KC) - Exclusive Rights

Austin Spitler (MIA) - Exclusive Rights

Kenny Onatolu (MIN) - Restricted

Jamaal Westerman (NYJ) - Restricted</span>

NYGFaninILL
12-14-2011, 02:36 AM
Peraonally, I think the LBer corps is very promising. Remember, there are 2 rookies starting. And they are doing a hell of a job filling in.

Yes, they need to work on their pass coverage, but that will come with experience. I say we resign Goff, who looked to be back on the upswing before we got hurt.

egyptian420
12-14-2011, 02:39 AM
I'm down with signing Goff for a year or something, but I don't know about these rookies. J-Will and Herzlich have shown some flashes but I don't know if I feel good going forward like this. I'm hoping we draft one no later than the 2nd round.

myles2424
12-14-2011, 03:00 AM
Peraonally, I think the LBer corps is very promising. Remember, there are 2 rookies starting. And they are doing a hell of a job filling in.

Yes, they need to work on their pass coverage, but that will come with experience. I say we resign Goff, who looked to be back on the upswing before we got hurt. the young guys can be promising all they want, it would be a huge disaster to go into another season assuming guys are going to step up & not have at least a high draft pick or FA signing.....

myles2424
12-14-2011, 03:00 AM

Yes, they need to work on their pass coverage, but that will come with experience. I say we resign Goff, who looked to be back on the upswing before we got hurt. the young guys can be promising all they want, it would be a huge disaster to go into another season assuming guys are going to step up & not have at least a high draft pick or FA signing.....

BlueSanta
12-14-2011, 03:06 AM
I personally think we should address LB in the draft, but anyways, here are the FA LB's for 2012:

Curtis Lofton

Thats the guy I like on that list

Btw, my understanding is there are no more resitricted free agents per the new CBA. Am I missing something?

laihovalo9
12-14-2011, 03:25 AM
<font color="#FF0000">We can always give Kehl another shot
</font>

rainierjef
12-14-2011, 04:30 AM
can we give these kids a full OTA/ offseason before we cut them first?

Sundown
12-14-2011, 07:52 AM
can we give these kids a full OTA/ offseason before we cut them first?

and add a d coord that knows what the **** he's doing!!!

nycsportzfan
12-14-2011, 08:19 AM

Curtis Lofton

Btw, my understanding is there are no more resitricted free agents per the new CBA. Am I missing something?
I freaking love curtis lofton! I remember hering his name mentioned with the GIANTS at times before his Draft and was excited to here it! I thought Greg JOnes reminded me a bit of Lofton coming out but has yet to show anything remotely close to Loftons skill set Lofton would be a incredible signing! I also really like Tulloch when he was a FA but the consensus on here seemed to think he was to much like John Goff

hungrrrry
12-14-2011, 08:25 AM
I'm down with signing Goff for a year or something, but I don't know about these rookies. J-Will and Herzlich have shown some flashes but I don't know if I feel good going forward like this. I'm hoping we draft one no later than the 2nd round.
I like the potential of all the rookie LBs...no it hasnt been pretty but they really didn't have an offseason due to the lockout...ditching any of them now would be a hasty decision that wouldnt be beneficial

nycsportzfan
12-14-2011, 08:44 AM
U know whos having a really nice season on that list is David Hawthorne of the Seahawks I've watched him a few times now and seen him make multiple plays against the Run and Pass and hes a big piece of that ever improving D (along with Kj Wright who was a guy i raved about in last yrs draft class)

Redeyejedi
12-14-2011, 08:53 AM

Curtis Lofton

I freaking love curtis lofton! I remember hering his name mentioned with the GIANTS at times before his Draft and was excited to here it! I thought Greg JOnes reminded me a bit of Lofton coming out but has yet to show anything remotely close to Loftons skill set Lofton would be a incredible signing! I also really like Tulloch when he was a FA but the consensus on here seemed to think he was to much like John Goff
If I knew Tulloch would get that contract I would of been screaming for him.I thought he was going to get way more then that

gumby742
12-14-2011, 08:58 AM
I wonder if those that are clamoring for a FA signing, are the same ones complaining that we had no cap space to resign our own players ....</P>

NYG 5
12-14-2011, 09:26 AM
i would like having London Fletcher on the team, guy is an iron man and would be a great mentor to the younger players. could be like Sam Madison of the linebackers

wildlifernyc
12-14-2011, 10:11 AM
Can't believe no one mentioned De'Qwell Jackson from Cleveland. Guy is having a Monster year and flying under the radar. I think he would be scary in Blue.

Curtis Lofton
Anthony Spencer
Stephen Tulloch (would love this)
Dan Connor
London Fletcher
E.J Henderson (this wouldn't be bad either)

And the rest:

<span class="article">Clark Haggans (ARZ)

Brendon Ayanbadejo (BAL)

Jarret Johnson (BAL)

Andra Davis (BUF)

Kirk Morrison (BUF)

Reggie Torbor (BUF)

Brian Iwuh (CHI)

Manny Lawson (CIN)

D'Qwell Jackson (CLE)

Keith Brooking (DAL)

Bradie James (DAL)

Mario Haggan (DEN)

Joe Mays (DEN)

Wesley Woodyard (DEN)

Bobby Carpenter (DET)

Isaiah Ekejiuba (DET)

Erik Walden (GB)

Ernie Sims (IND)

Philip Wheeler (IND)

Ikaika Alama-Francis (MIA)

Jason Taylor (MIA)

Xavier Adibi (MIN)

Erin Henderson (MIN)

Gary Guyton (NE)

Tracy White (NE)

Jonathan Goff (NYG)

Bryan Thomas (NYJ)

Darryl Blackstock (OAK)

Quentin Groves (OAK)

Stephen Cooper (SD)

Na'il Diggs (SD)

David Hawthorne (SEA)

Matt McCoy (SEA)

Ahmad Brooks (SF)

Blake Costanzo (SF)

Tavares Gooden (SF)

Larry Grant (SF)

Chris Chamberlain (STL)

Bryan Kehl (STL)

Ben Leber (STL)

Brady Poppinga (STL)

Geno Hayes (TB)

Patrick Bailey (TEN)

Barrett Ruud (TEN)

Tim Shaw (TEN)

Rocky McIntosh (WAS)

Dannell Ellerbe (BAL) - Restricted

Sergio Kindle (BAL) - Exclusive Rights

Garrison Sanborn (BUF) - Restricted

Jason Phillips (CAR) - Restricted

Thomas Williams (CAR) - Restricted

Vincent Rey (CIN) - Exclusive Rights

Titus Brown (CLE) - Restricted

DeAndre Levy (DET) - Restricted

Ashlee Palmer (DET) - Restricted

Cody Glenn (IND) - Restricted

Russell Allen (JAC) - Restricted

Jovan Belcher (KC) - Restricted

Cory Greenwood (KC) - Exclusive Rights

Austin Spitler (MIA) - Exclusive Rights

Kenny Onatolu (MIN) - Restricted

Jamaal Westerman (NYJ) - Restricted</span>

JJC7301
12-14-2011, 11:43 AM
<FONT color=#ff0000>We're not allowed to address the LB position. It's only Nascar and the secondary. You should know that by now.</FONT>

TroyArcher
12-14-2011, 11:51 AM
If Goff is considered 100% healthy I would resign him and have Herzlich as the backup MLB. I think we may need Kiwi back on the DL with Osi departing and the uncertain health status of Tuck. Boley is acceptable as an outside LB so we need another quality Outside LB. I would like to see a quality FA LB who can cover a TE. Not sure who is the best on your list.

egyptian420
12-14-2011, 11:57 AM
Can't believe no one mentioned De'Qwell Jackson from Cleveland. Guy is having a Monster year and flying under the radar. I think he would be scary in Blue.
The guy is a BEAST. One of the best in the league right now. I got him in my fantasy. There is no way in Hell clevland lets him walk.