PDA

View Full Version : Live Draft Tonight....

Shockeyitus
09-04-2012, 01:49 PM
I have my live draft tonight and it is a pure scoring league and a snake draft.. No PPR, just TD's and yards. With that said, I have the #1 overall pick and I have been tempted to take Calvin Johnson with the #1 overall selection and waiting/rolling the dice to grab a QB at #20. Here is my projection with how the first round might look.

#1 - Calvin Johnson, WR
#2 - Aaron Rodgers, QB
#3 - Tom Brady, QB
#4 - Drew Brees, QB
#5 - Cam Newton, QB (duel threat = double points for rushing TD's)
#6 - Matt Stafford, QB
#7 - LeShon McCoy, RB
#8 - Arian Foster, RB
#9 - Tony Romo, QB
#10 - Matt Schaub, QB (Snake draft would allow them to take Andre Johnson @ #11)

So, based off this projection I only need to worry about two teams in round 2 that would be considering a QB. They may decide to go after a WR (Fitzgerald, Wallace, Julio Jones, AJ Green) or they may want to take their QB right then. My hope is that Eli falls to #20, but if Matt Ryan or Philip Rivers is available, that would be acceptable.

What are the thoughts on my strategy?

greenca190
09-04-2012, 02:37 PM
just go with aaron rodgers

gmen0820
09-04-2012, 02:44 PM
League settings? How many QBs, WRs, RBs, TEs? Flex? etc. etc.

Arianne1993
09-04-2012, 04:55 PM
hey boards.giants.com and thank you to your info I have definitely picked up anything new from right here. I did on the other hand experience several technical points the use of this website, since I experienced to reload the site many instances previous to I could get it to load correctly. I were thinking about if your web host is OK?

Rod-Diggity
09-04-2012, 06:23 PM
honestly Mccoy or Foster would be my numbers 1's