PDA

View Full Version : A Conventional WIN this weekend would be a much deserved break...

hungrrrry
12-14-2011, 10:29 AM
...meaning a game we crush the opponent from start to finish...that's all I want.

I just want to watch our guys tear'em up on both sides of the ball as well as special teams. Assert itself as a team with Dominating potential. I don't want to be on the edge of my seat this week, nor tearing my hair out for brainless mistakes on any side of the ball...searching for a superstitious way to get our team going consistantly. I don't mind so much, like in the game against Greenbay or the Pats, but not a 4-9 team.

Ruttiger711
12-14-2011, 10:34 AM
Tell me about it... the last game where i wasnt on the edge of my seat was probably New Orleans and it was for all the wrong reasons. Its been a while.

Gianthunter
12-14-2011, 10:40 AM
Santa doesn't arrive until early on the 25th. Sorry

burier
12-14-2011, 11:07 AM
I'm thinking something like 27-7.

Easiest win of the year.

G-Man67
12-14-2011, 11:10 AM
wouldnt an easy win be nice, we have not had one easy win all year long ... my doctor is suggesting i dont watch the games!!!

BlueJayC
12-14-2011, 11:24 AM
There would be nothing "conventional" about a Giants blowout.......would love it but not sure I can ever fully relax and enjoy a game in that stadium ever again.....last time I sat back and tried to savor a blowout victory was against Philly last year.......turned out it wasn't a victory at all.</P>

56-0 going into the 4th maybe just maybe I'd ease up.......</P>