PDA

View Full Version : Jayron Hosley- Good Words

btbrennan
09-04-2012, 03:52 PM
Just thought I'd share this with you guys.

Started a new job this past week working at a gym with Mike Imoh (VT alum) who had a pretty good career from 2002-2006, and led the ACC in kick returns in one of his years there. Anyways he works with a bunch of Redskins as a personal trainer and some guys from Virginia Tech as well (I live in Redskin country). We got to talking about football of course, talking about the game tomorrow. We first started talking about how much of a beast David Wilson again, but he specifically told me that Jayron Hosley is one of the best corners he's seen/worked with. Told me he guarantees he'll be a top corner in the league within a few years. Told me he was the biggest steal of the draft.

I don't know just thought I'd share, pretty cool!

GameTime
09-04-2012, 03:53 PM
Just thought I'd share this with you guys.

Started a new job this past week working at a gym with Mike Imoh (VT alum) who had a pretty good career from 2002-2006, and led the ACC in kick returns in one of his years there. Anyways he works with a bunch of Redskins as a personal trainer and some guys from Virginia Tech as well (I live in Redskin country). We got to talking about football of course, talking about the game tomorrow. We first started talking about how much of a beast David Wilson again, but he specifically told me that Jayron Hosley is one of the best corners he's seen/worked with. Told me he guarantees he'll be a top corner in the league within a few years. Told me he was the biggest steal of the draft.

I don't know just thought I'd share, pretty cool!
better than heaing bad stuff....

Jahh
09-04-2012, 04:11 PM
Hosley has shown good stuff already.

miked1958
09-04-2012, 06:47 PM
That would be great. If we only can get prince to stay healthy and contribute as well

Roswell777
09-04-2012, 07:39 PM
Seems quick. Ideal to cover the slot guy.

Hope he's right.

slipknottin
09-04-2012, 09:21 PM
I really think Hosley is always going to struggle outside. But in the slot, I think he can be exceptional.

Which is fine, because a slot CB is a starter now-a-days anyway.