PDA

View Full Version : LMAO. Cowboy fans are making excuses for Romo BEFORE the Game.

JB456
09-04-2012, 05:26 PM
Now, I will admit I have a little homerish slant towards Eli Manning but if someone on Giants.com made up excuses for Eli before a game even takes place, I would probably jump on them.

For those who think there are too many Eli homers, check this thread out an get back to me:

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/dallascowboys.php?t=242093

nygiants757
09-04-2012, 05:35 PM
He is not gonna have 3 seconds
Watch

fizzlesticks
09-04-2012, 05:38 PM
I saw a story this morning that Eli has the sniffles and with the rain coming it can only get worse, I'll try to find the link.

JB456
09-04-2012, 05:44 PM
I saw a story this morning that Eli has the sniffles and with the rain coming it can only get worse, I'll try to find the link.

Wow, If this isn't a joke, please post it so we can all have a laugh.

miked1958
09-04-2012, 06:45 PM
He is not gonna have 3 secondsWatchSaw a few of Dallas's games in Pre season and he was getting totally hammered. He was so mad and frustrated he actually caused Whittens injury throwing the ball to soon to avoid a sack and left Whitten out to dry...However our OLine is not much better so it may be whoever can avoid the pressure the best

Roswell777
09-04-2012, 07:43 PM
I didn't know Jerry Jones posted on the message boards.

Rudyy
09-04-2012, 07:48 PM
From reading their boards..APPARENTLY.
-We are riddled with injuries, while they are improved.
-Their secondary is going to torch Nicks/Cruz (lol)
-Dez and Miles (even though they both are not100% and Witten being doubtful) is going to torch our secondary
-Our D-line might cause some problems, but because of our weak secondary, Romo is going to have a field day.
-Eli is going to suddenly throw all these INT's because of their super elite secondary.
-They are going to beat us by running the ball down our throats with Demarco now that he's healthy.

I cannot wait for tomorrow..

Red Dog
09-04-2012, 08:02 PM
A Dallas win, always a possibilty, or a very close loss, would raise the Cowboys' confidence and if Romo has a good night will mean two ugly things: 1st The Cowboys and ESPN and NFL network talking heads, and JJ om TV

G-Men Surg.
09-04-2012, 09:47 PM
Reading that post by that "poor " Cowtud fan it only makes my self more jubilant being a NY Giants fan in this time and moment. God knows we as fans had as Mr. Mara mention a few days ago " tough tiimes " during a long span of years in NY. It only makes you appreciate and cherish more and more what the whole franchise has built and keeps on building . Long live my NY FOOTBALL GIANTS !!!!!!!!

JJC7301
09-04-2012, 11:47 PM
Saw a few of Dallas's games in Pre season and he was getting totally hammered. He was so mad and frustrated he actually caused Whittens injury throwing the ball to soon to avoid a sack and left Whitten out to dry...However our OLine is not much better so it may be whoever can avoid the pressure the best
It's going to be very frustrating if this OL is not an improved unit, which it does not appear that they are so far. Two years in a row of this nonsense is too much to take. Yes, yes -- I know that we won a SB last year, but the oline should have been addressed in a much more urgent way than it was and the rebuild should have started the year before last.

appodictic
09-04-2012, 11:55 PM
Because he is too excited about the pass rush Tony will be forced into premature and inaccurate ball ejaculation according to the thread.

JB456
09-05-2012, 12:04 AM
It seems that Romo can't due any wrong in many of Dallas's fans eyes but Romo will be thrown under a Molotov ****tailed bus by a large minority if he chokes. It will definitely make for some good laughs.