PDA

View Full Version : Rolle at CB

JSpin
09-04-2012, 07:56 PM
Can anyone tell me why Rolle, a top 10 pick a CB, can possibly suck so much at playing cornerback?? I mean it's ridiculous. He constantly brings up how he isn't fond of playing there but how is he not at least half decent?

rainierjef
09-04-2012, 07:58 PM
his speed/ skill at the position didn't translate well into the pros from college, he excelled at saftey though so he wasn't a waste of a pick.

GameTime
09-04-2012, 08:12 PM
Can anyone tell me why Rolle, a top 10 pick a CB, can possibly suck so much at playing cornerback?? I mean it's ridiculous. He constantly brings up how he isn't fond of playing there but how is he not at least half decent?
He has played way more safety than CB in the NFL. Last year he had to play slot CB in that package due to injury and didnt do that bad in the palyoffs.
And hs been a FS since 08 and he is supposed to be safety for the Giants why are you busting him about the CB position>>>>

Eliscruzzz
09-04-2012, 08:13 PM
To tell you the truth if him or Hill has to play corner I would pick Hill

MattyD21
09-04-2012, 08:34 PM

what videos do you have to show or what games do you remember that he even played cb and sucked so much

mikeq6722
09-04-2012, 08:51 PM

Why did Ryan Leaf, number one overall pick, suck in the NFL?

BigBlue1971
09-04-2012, 09:21 PM

during our superbowl run and even before Rolle played both safety and corner and imo did a more than adequate job!

if your description of how he played is from the preseason then i would think he was playing "vanilla"! you know, not wanting to give his game away!