PDA

View Full Version : Good Chance we are 1/2 game out of First when we Kickoff

miked1958
12-14-2011, 10:44 AM
vs Skins on Sunday at 1pm.</P>

Reason being is Dallas plays on Saturday Night and more then likely will beat TB. That will put pressure on the Gmen to keep pace and beat the Skins at home. Dallas will get to sit back and hope that the skins can spoil the gmens postseason plans. </P>

GameTime
12-14-2011, 10:50 AM

Reason being is Dallas plays on Saturday Night and more then likely will beat TB. That will put pressure on the Gmen to keep pace and beat the Skins at home. Dallas will get to sit back and hope that the skins can spoil the gmens postseason plans. </P>

</P>

good....Eli likes the pressure better anyway....</P>

</P>

DartLax 36
12-14-2011, 10:51 AM
Forgive me.. but why are they playing on a saturday night? All these weird *** game times throwing off my fan-dom. Damn NFL conspiring to force me to buy fios..

Giantsin04
12-14-2011, 10:54 AM
Forgive me.. but why are they playing on a saturday night? All these weird *** game times throwing off my fan-dom. Damn NFL conspiring to force me to buy fios..
The NFL has been playing Saturday games toward the end of the season for a while now.

Giantsin04
12-14-2011, 10:55 AM

Dallas is not beating TB. They are losing out. Book it.

RoanokeFan
12-14-2011, 10:55 AM
vs Skins on Sunday at 1pm.</p>

Reason being is Dallas plays on Saturday Night and more then likely will beat TB. That will put pressure on the Gmen to keep pace and beat the Skins at home. Dallas will get to sit back and hope that the skins can spoil the gmens postseason plans. </p>

If the pressure isn't already full on, something's wrong One win at a time.

RoanokeFan
12-14-2011, 10:57 AM

Reason being is Dallas plays on Saturday Night and more then likely will beat TB. That will put pressure on the Gmen to keep pace and beat the Skins at home. Dallas will get to sit back and hope that the skins can spoil the gmens postseason plans. </p>

That's optimistic

Giantsin04
12-14-2011, 10:59 AM

That's optimistic

I said it two and half weeks ago, before they played Arz. they haven't won since. I'm sticking with it BABY!!!

GameTime
12-14-2011, 11:01 AM

<FONT color=#000080 size=4>That's optimistic
</FONT></P>

you should appreciate that....Buckeroo.....</P>

TuckYou

Dallas is not beating TB. They are losing out. Book it.</P>

Normally I would agree with you since the Cowboys always find a way to lose awesomely, but have you seen the Bucs? They are the worst team in the NFL outside of Indy. And honestly, I think Indy could beat them right now. I actually think our defense could stop them... and that is saying a lot. Freeman took a huge step back this season. I feel like the Boys will beat them up pretty bad, but I think the Eagles are going to beat them the following week. </P>

miked1958

Dallas is not beating TB. They are losing out. Book it.</P>

Well I hope you are right but we could very well be in 2nd place again before we even play on sunday</P>

RoanokeFan
12-14-2011, 11:02 AM

<font color="#000080" size="4">That's optimistic
</font></p>

you should appreciate that....Buckeroo.....</p>

I just wanted to see if you were awake [:P]

miked1958
12-14-2011, 11:02 AM

If the pressure isn't already full on, something's wrong One win at a time.
</P>

Well maybe its better that the cowboys do win.. That would make us play better i think. This team may let its guard down if TB wins that game and look past the Skins</P>

G-Man67
12-14-2011, 11:05 AM
i would be shocked if the last game of the season was not for the division title

but as another poster said, 1 game at a time!

G-Man67
12-14-2011, 11:05 AM
i would be shocked if the last game of the season was not for the division title

but as another poster said, 1 game at a time!

RoanokeFan
12-14-2011, 11:19 AM

That's optimistic

I said it two and half weeks ago, before they played Arz. they haven't won since. I'm sticking with it BABY!!!

I do think the Eagles will beat Dallas on Christmas Eve.

MattMeyerBud
12-14-2011, 11:33 AM

doesn't matter.. unless we lose the next two and dallas wins the next two or vice versa - our playoff hopes come down to week 17

MikeIsaGiant
12-14-2011, 11:50 AM
I'm not too high on Dallas beating Tampa this weekend. One thing is for sure anything can happen in the NFL, and I don't think Tampa will lie down to quickly. Dallas is up for a challenge and they've been playing games close with arizona and Miami, I can see tampa giving them a run Saturday night.

All-in-all I hope tampa bay destroys dallas so we can part with them but that would put less pressure on the G-men, and you know what happens when that happens