PDA

View Full Version : Packers Fans & Packers Hate

Antwuan
09-04-2012, 07:59 PM
I know this is a bit off topic I had to get this off my chest but has anyone here developed a bit a of hate for the Packers? I know the Packers are not a division rival or a interstate rival but there some Packers Fans are starting to become like Patriots Fans saying the Giants were lucky im really getting sick of people saying the Giants were lucky. I really don't have anything against the Packers they are great organization but it seems like some of their fans can't give proper credit where its due. Im willing to bet when the Packers won their 2010 Superbowl, Giants Nation including myself gave them credit for their success even though they knocked us out of playoff contention, also im pretty sure a lot us here pulled for the Packers to beat the Eagles in the Wild Card. And this is not towards all Packers Fans because im sure they have some great/knowledgable fans but im talking about the ones that can't give the Giants respect and is a bit of a sore loser.

It seems like some Packers Fans have develop some hate for the Giants, I remember looking around on Packers Forum website and them saying how much they hate the Giants. Hey its all good when you're on top you see the jealously & envy that comes out of other fanbases not just division fanbases but other fanbases around the league.

I know I should have posted this in the trash talk section but I figured I would get more responses here.

brad
09-04-2012, 08:06 PM
Every team has a few of those, even the Giants... but in my experience Packers fans are for the most part a pretty classy group. Trash talking from them is usually good natured, and you will see many come back to say "good game", something you won't ever hear from other teams.

mikeq6722
09-04-2012, 08:07 PM
Screw the discount double check.

BParcells777
09-04-2012, 08:21 PM
I'm sure they are still scratching thier heads as to how we totally undressed them in the playoffs......they have to be quite puzzled
Oh well

Drez
09-04-2012, 08:29 PM
Well, how would you feel if the Packers came into our house and prevented us from advancing to the SB not once, but twice, in just a few short years?

BParcells777
09-04-2012, 08:38 PM
I'd feel like we needed to draft a few stud DE's

CowboysSuck
09-04-2012, 08:47 PM
I don't really hate the Packers, but for some reason I reallyy hate Aaron Rodgers.

Toadofsteel
09-04-2012, 09:05 PM
Well, how would you feel if the Packers came into our house and prevented us from advancing to the SB not once, but twice, in just a few short years?

There is this to be said. The Eagles did that to us in 2010, and now they're the only team I have any vitriol left for in the entire NFL...

Bigbluefan77
09-04-2012, 09:07 PM
I don't really hate the Packers, but for some reason I reallyy hate Aaron Rodgers.
compared to the last qb brett farve, i respect aaron rodgers more

Rodgers12
09-04-2012, 10:18 PM
So you guys rooting for the 49ers to beat us Sunday?

JJC7301
09-04-2012, 10:20 PM
Every team has a few of those, even the Giants... but in my experience Packers fans are for the most part a pretty classy group. Trash talking from them is usually good natured, and you will see many come back to say "good game", something you won't ever hear from other teams.
+1. I think Packer fans are amongst the classiest. It's the 49er fans that are now on my s*&% list.

Drez
09-04-2012, 10:20 PM
I really don't care, but I'd rather see the Niners get torched. I still hate the Niners from our rivalries back in the day. That and my brother is a Niners fan. So, there's always that, lol. I had much fun talking smack to him during the NFCCG.

Drez
09-04-2012, 10:21 PM
+1. I think Packer fans are amongst the classiest. It's the 49er fans that are now on my s*&% list.

We really did get some scumbags over here in the playoffs, didn't we? And those pansy *** ****ers wouldn't even accept any Giants fans on their forums. *******.

JJC7301
09-04-2012, 10:22 PM
Not I. I used to sorta like the 49ers because I always like Montana and I respected the heck out of their dynasty. But after their super aggressive obnoxiousness in last years NFC Championship game, forget about it. They are persona non grata to me. Plus, I've also liked the old school NFL teams like GB, so I'll definitely be rooting for you guys. I've got no problem with the Pack.

JJC7301
09-04-2012, 10:24 PM
We really did get some scumbags over here in the playoffs, didn't we? And those pansy *** ****ers wouldn't even accept any Giants fans on their forums. *******.
They were the worst that I've ever seen. And I normally couldn't give two hoots about trash talking, but they were just a bunch of thugs. And yeah, none of us could get on their boards. Bunch of pansies.

Rodgers12
09-04-2012, 10:24 PM
Alot of people think the 49ers will beat us. Personally I think we beat SF and lose to the Bears 4 days later. Chicago is going to be a thorn in our side this year. Last year we beat them twice at ease but the year before all 3 games including the Championship game were tough hard hitting close games. I expect this year to be no different. I think GB should win at least 12 games I hope.

tonyt830
09-04-2012, 10:25 PM
So you guys rooting for the 49ers to beat us Sunday?I have no ill will towards the Packers nor the 49ers. now 2 of my coworkers are Bears fans and of course love seeing the Pack lose.

I just want to see the irresistible force vs the immovable object--the Packers offense vs the 49ers defense. I'm hoping to see a classic battle there. This game, though week 1, could be a determining factor should there be a tiebreaker situation for seeding come playoff time.

The Packers and 49ers also have the Saints this year as well.

Hope to see a great game

Rodgers12
09-04-2012, 10:27 PM
I have no ill will towards the Packers nor the 49ers. now 2 of my coworkers are Bears fans and of course love seeing the Pack lose.

I just want to see the irresistible force vs the immovable object--the Packers offense vs the 49ers defense. I'm hoping to see a classic battle there. This game, though week 1, could be a determining factor should there be a tiebreaker situation for seeding come playoff time.

The Packers and 49ers also have the Saints this year as well.

Hope to see a great game

I really cant believe the season is tommorow. It is still too warm out. Anyways yes we have the Saints in week 4 at Lambeau.

tonyt830
09-04-2012, 10:27 PM
Alot of people think the 49ers will beat us. Personally I think we beat SF and lose to the Bears 4 days later. Chicago is going to be a thorn in our side this year. Last year we beat them twice at ease but the year before all 3 games including the Championship game were tough hard hitting close games. I expect this year to be no different. I think GB should win at least 12 games I hope.I think the Packers will split with the Bears this year. I think the Bears very well could go 9-7 or 10-6. I think the Lions still finish 9-7, but 3rd in the division.

Rodgers12
09-04-2012, 10:28 PM
I think the Packers will split with the Bears this year. I think the Bears very well could go 9-7 or 10-6. I think the Lions still finish 9-7, but 3rd in the division.
I predict we will be 11 or 12 wins, Chicago will be 10-6 or 11-5 and the Lions will be 8-8. The Lions have to play all the tough games we have at home on the road. If we play like we did in the preseason we might have a letdown year.

tonyt830
09-04-2012, 10:31 PM
I really cant believe the season is tommorow. It is still too warm out. Anyways yes we have the Saints in week 4 at Lambeau.yes I am glad for opening day tomorrow for our Giants, but yes it is still summer time. But that is ok though. I live in central time zone, so the game should start he at 730 tomorrow night. I get up for work at 230am, so if the game is over somewhere between 1030 and 11pm, I may be a little extra tired, but as long as the Giants win, it will be worth it.

I will also be interested to see that 49ers/Saints game this year as well. You know the Saints fans probably want some payback vs the 49ers.

Rodgers12
09-04-2012, 10:34 PM
yes I am glad for opening day tomorrow for our Giants, but yes it is still summer time. But that is ok though. I live in central time zone, so the game should start he at 730 tomorrow night. I get up for work at 230am, so if the game is over somewhere between 1030 and 11pm, I may be a little extra tired, but as long as the Giants win, it will be worth it.

I will also be interested to see that 49ers/Saints game this year as well. You know the Saints fans probably want some payback vs the 49ers.
Dallas will be tough to beat. I think the Giants will win though. You guys beat them twice last year.

njsean
09-04-2012, 10:34 PM
I have been to more games at Lambeau than Giants stadium. Packers fans are great. Online kids are just dumb.

Rodgers12
09-04-2012, 10:36 PM
I have been to more games at Lambeau than Giants stadium. Packers fans are great. Online kids are just dumb.
Even after we lost?

SweetZombieJesus
09-04-2012, 11:30 PM
There is this to be said. The Eagles did that to us in 2010, and now they're the only team I have any vitriol left for in the entire NFL...

And 2008.

And 2006.

Plenty of hate for the Eggholes. There's a ton of karma in the bank for us to beat them in a big game.

Rat_bastich
09-04-2012, 11:30 PM

I agree with this guy here. Remember Rolle talking trash? I'm sure alot of other fan bases were thinking the same thing about the Giants because of that. For the most part the fan base and organization is respectable and classy. There are a few knuckleheads, but there are a few everywhere.

Parademon
09-04-2012, 11:32 PM
I'll root for the Fudgepackers. We've taken care of them in both our SB yrs. I still hate the 9ers for giving us that painful playoff loss in 02' when our D blew like a 24 pt lead late in the game & our just signed long snapper cost us 2 FGs including what woulda been the Game winner in the closing seconds. And to make matters worse, the freakin refs blew a PI call on SF that woulda given us another shot at winning the game at the end. NFL apologized to the Giants the next day saying "Ooops, our bad". AAAAARRRGGGGHHHH!

Rodgers12
09-05-2012, 12:29 AM
I used to hate the Eagles. We beat them twice in 2010 in Philly and that took care of that.

nygon3
09-05-2012, 01:09 AM

Yes because i in fact have generated a general dislike to your team out of the lack of respect for our accomplishments. We lost by 7 on a bs call on ballard'ss td. We then proceeded to smack you by 17 and get no credit... Cant wait until november....

Rodgers12
09-05-2012, 01:19 AM
Yes because i in fact have generated a general dislike to your team out of the lack of respect for our accomplishments. We lost by 7 on a bs call on ballard'ss td. We then proceeded to smack you by 17 and get no credit... Cant wait until november....
We gave you credit but thats last year now. I hope we can get back to what we did best in 2010 and that is winning the super bowl. There is alot of respect for the Giants from most packer fans.

Flip Empty
09-05-2012, 01:23 AM
I like the Niners in this game, for some reason.

BuffyBlueII
09-05-2012, 02:23 AM
We gave you credit but thats last year now. I hope we can get back to what we did best in 2010 and that is winning the super bowl. There is alot of respect for the Giants from most packer fans.

That is not the case on Grenn Bay Packers Message Board. You folks despise us and refuse to give us any credit. Very rarely have I ever seena franchise and its fanbase display such sore loserness as Green Bay Packers and Green Bay Packers fan base.

I bELIeve.

GMan-67
09-05-2012, 03:50 AM
they were incredibly sore losers both times we beat them in the postseason ... but im all about forgive and forget, so when we end their season for the 3rd time in recent history ... im thinking they will have learned some coping skills

Captain Chaos
09-05-2012, 04:42 AM
The Giants will have a chance to play them again this year and that will be the time to address this. If the Giants win then in their minds we were not lucky. If the Packers win, different story. Where you sit is what you see and for them ...

BlueSanta
09-05-2012, 05:08 AM
Lets talk packers when we play the packers again kk?

njersey
09-05-2012, 06:07 AM

Me too! I thought I was the only one! Can't stand Rodgers for some reason.

nygfanmaybe
09-05-2012, 06:15 AM
Me too! I thought I was the only one! Can't stand Rodgers for some reason.

Well...if you are groping for a reason...can't figure it out...I will help you. He is a ****head.

Rodgers12
09-05-2012, 11:47 AM
Hey guys I am willing to let it go if you are? I know it was a great win for you guys and you have all the reason to celebrate. Can we both move on to this year. That one hurts for us.

jimsgints
09-05-2012, 12:43 PM
I work with a guy who now absolutely hates the Giants. He hates on the Giants like I do the eagles.

joemorrisforprez
09-05-2012, 12:58 PM
Most of the Packers fans I know (I live in the midwest) are very cool.

Last year, they had their "Flipper Anderson" game .....I can imagine it stings.

Rodgers12
09-05-2012, 03:03 PM
What is the Flipper Anderson game?

StrahanTheMan
09-05-2012, 03:11 PM
Alot of people think the 49ers will beat us. Personally I think we beat SF and lose to the Bears 4 days later. Chicago is going to be a thorn in our side this year. Last year we beat them twice at ease but the year before all 3 games including the Championship game were tough hard hitting close games. I expect this year to be no different. I think GB should win at least 12 games I hope.

After the crap the Niners fans pulled here last year, coupled with how they treated a couple of my friends who attended the playoff game last year who were literally attacked, and had beers thrown on them and cursed out 3 ways from sunday (im all for smack talk but attacking 2 women waiting in line at the snack stand is on a whole different level) I hope the Packers stomp them into the dirt. I also think that with Urlacher in his present state that Finley will make a mockery of the Bears.

fansince69
09-05-2012, 03:12 PM
What is the Flipper Anderson game?

It was a playoff game in the late 80s....the rams Flipper andersen caught a touch down pass with no time left on clock and ran right into the tunnel as he caught the ball.....sore subject in giants history......we were the far superior team

StrahanTheMan
09-05-2012, 03:15 PM
Well...if you are groping for a reason...can't figure it out...I will help you. He is a ****head.

+1 - This made me laugh out loud

Rodgers12
09-05-2012, 03:16 PM
It was a playoff game in the late 80s....the rams Flipper andersen caught a touch down pass with no time left on clock and ran right into the tunnel as he caught the ball.....sore subject in giants history......we were the far superior team
In NY or St. Louis? I think I might have seen a clip of it on You tube when they showed the greatest playoff games ever. We had one like that and it is called 4th and 26.

fansince69
09-05-2012, 03:35 PM
In NY or St. Louis? I think I might have seen a clip of it on You tube when they showed the greatest playoff games ever. We had one like that and it is called 4th and 26.

It was the L.A. rams and it was Giants stadium

Rodgers12
09-05-2012, 04:18 PM
Was that 87 or 88? Werent the Giants the best team in football that year?

Rodgers12
09-05-2012, 11:55 PM
Tough one for you guys tonight. Tampa Bay up next should be a W though.

SweetZombieJesus
09-07-2012, 07:14 AM
Was that 87 or 88? Werent the Giants the best team in football that year?

It was 1989. The biggest wasted opportunity of the Parcells era, many say that 1989 team was better than the team that won the Super Bowl the following year. They were 12-4 and the #2 seed and lost the game in overtime before they got the ball.

BuffyBlueII
09-07-2012, 01:29 PM
The 89 team was better than the 90 team. When Phils Simms went down, that 90 team was the weakest team we have ever had that won SuperBowl.

Parademon
09-07-2012, 10:09 PM
The 89 team was better than the 90 team. When Phils Simms went down, that 90 team was the weakest team we have ever had that won SuperBowl.

I beg to differ. The 90 team was 13-3 & won all their playoff games including the SB with a backup QB!

BuffyBlueII
09-08-2012, 03:00 AM
I beg to differ. The 90 team was 13-3 & won all their playoff games including the SB with a backup QB!

Yes they were 13-3 and were a very good team. I will always have much love and respect for Jeff Hostetler, I still wear my number 15 NY Giants jersey every time we play Buffalo Bills. When Phil Simms went down and Jeff Hostetler took over we were still a good team but in my opinion, they were the weakest of our SuperBowl winning teams. Now, the team I am stating is the weakest to win SuperBowl is the one with Jeff Hostetler, not the one that 11-1 with Phil Simms as the starter.

I think there is not even a discussion in regard to the 1986 team being stronger. I also think that the 2007 team was clearly the better one. The 1990 defense would not have been able to stop that NE Patriots team that was undefeated in the regular season. Also, that NE Patriots defense would have been all over OJ Anderson and would have stuffed the 1990 NY Giants offense led by Jeff Hostetler. Our 2011 team had too much of a lethal passing attack and Eli Mannings mastery and dominance throughout the playoffs and SuperBowl was remarkable and our 1990 offense didn’t compare to the 2011 offense and the 1990 defense would not have been able to stop our 2011 NY Giants offense. Our 1990 NY Giants defense would not have been able to stop NE Patriots in SuperBowl. Eli Manning helped our defense out by controlling TOP and although 1990 NY Giants controlled TOP against Buffalo Bills I don’t think they would have had the same success against 2011 NE Patriots.

As I previously stated, I love NY Giants and I will always have mad respect and love for Jeff Hosstetler. That was a great upset 1990 NY Giants pulled over Buffalo Bills but I think our other SuperBowl winning NY Giants teams were stronger.

I bELIieve.

lawrenceS59
09-08-2012, 03:05 AM
I have no problem with the Packers. They can talk all they want. I figure the Packers are a good measuring stick for the defense. That's all I look at them as. The teams I really hate are all in the division........Eagles/Cowboys....I dislike the Redskins but I can chat with their fans. Eagles and Cowboys? nah.

BuffyBlueII
09-08-2012, 03:18 AM
I can’t stand the fact that Green Bay Packers as well as their fans just make excuse after excuse and refuse to publically give credit to us for dismantling them. They continually cry that they beat themselves and NY Giants got lucky. They are an organization that along with their fanbase has a sore loser crybaby attitude with an obnoxious sense that folks should take what they state as the law in regard to NFL.

San Francisco 49ers fanbase are lowlife degenerates. They are among the lowest forms of life on the planet.

I hate Dallas Cowboys and I hate Philadelphia Eagles. However I hate San Francisco 49ers and Green Bay Packers more. I am stationed in Northern VA and it is amusing how delusional Washington Redskins fans are. For the most part they are likable but damn they really hate Eli Manning and constantly put him down. They are very excited about RGIII and are already counting their chickens but in a way I am happy for them. I like FedEx Field and I always wear LT#56 jersey when I go there for Washington Redskins/ NY Giants match up. I think with all the excitement about RGIII that we may finally see more Redskins fans than Giants fans in the stands and that will be nice. I would like to see them have some hope because like I stated, the fans of Washington Redskins are big time homers but are a very likeable sort. They day after we defeated Dallas Cowboys led by The Romosexual for division title last season, I was wearing NY Giants sweatshirt and got lots of hugs from just random Washington Redskins fans because they were so happy we kept Dallas Cowboys out of playoffs. Some of them were hot broads too and that was nice.

I bELIeve.

Die-Hard
09-09-2012, 09:54 PM
So....great game, Rodgers12, wasn't it? I really enjoyed seeing the Pack "beat themselves" again today

Comedy GOLD

Eliscruzzz
09-09-2012, 09:58 PM
So....great game, Rodgers12, wasn't it? I really enjoyed seeing the Pack "beat themselves" again today

Comedy GOLDLOL this is great

GiantWarfare
09-09-2012, 09:59 PM
Packers/Niners game was a win win for me. Couldn't care less about the outcome. I wonder how frustrated Clay Mathews and the rest of the Packers are for" beating themselves today"...lol. If only they didnt give the game away...

Rodgers12
09-10-2012, 01:13 AM
Yeah we stunk today, really nothing I can say.

miked1958
09-10-2012, 03:12 AM
Owned twice in a row now in the friendly confines of Lambeau Field! Hmmmm

BuffyBlueII
09-10-2012, 03:33 AM
I was actually rooting for Green Bay Packers to beat San Francisco 49ers today. I want San Francisco to have the lower record than Green Bay Packers so that chances are if we make playoffs that I would like more probability of playing at Lambeau Field and having 49ers play us at Giants Stadium than playing Green Bay Packers at Giants Stadium and San Francisco 49ers at Candlestick Park.

I bELIeve.

Rodgers12
09-11-2012, 11:13 PM
I dont think we will beat Chicago either. Then we have the Seahawks in Seattle. Maybe we will pull that one out but who knows.

ProfessorCrue
09-12-2012, 12:22 AM
looks like aaron rodgers is nothing more than a welsher