PDA

View Full Version : OK I'm beginning to really hate RGPEE

Eliscruzzz
09-04-2012, 09:53 PM
This guy is an overrated punk every commerical break I see his punk a** he will be a dissapiontment this year cause he has to play in the nfc east. I have no idea why Andrew Luck does not get the hype this kid does RGPEE IS A LOSER!!!. Can't wait till Osi f***s this kid up!!!!

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-04-2012, 10:17 PM
I already did a thread on this puke. Hoping we bury him our 1st game against them, unless another team does, but would be much sweeter for our boys to do it. The commercialization of rookies has gotten outta hand in my opinion. I like A. Luck way better as he is more poised already. I think that RG3 feels he is not all that ready and is cashing in where he can before he gets HAMMERED!

miked1958
09-04-2012, 11:44 PM
This guy is an overrated punk every commerical break I see his punk a** he will be a dissapiontment this year cause he has to play in the nfc east. I have no idea why Andrew Luck does not get the hype this kid does RGPEE IS A LOSER!!!. Can't wait till Osi f***s this kid up!!!!You know you are right, everytime I turn around there's an RGPee commerical. Punk

miked1958
09-04-2012, 11:45 PM
Haven't seen one with Andrew Luck

Eliscruzzz
09-04-2012, 11:53 PM
You know you are right, everytime I turn around there's an RGPee commerical. PunkYou like that nickname right, it's perfect for that little fa***t

GiantWarfare
09-05-2012, 01:50 AM
I certainly don't hate him (yet) but I dont think I've ever seen a more publicized rookie in the NFL, dude hasn't played one regular season snap and is already challenging prime Peyton in the number of TV spots/commercials he gets. Talk about adding more pressure to his profile, he better live up to his hype or its gonna be one rude awakening for Mr. Griffin. Can't wait till JPP sacks him.

miked1958
09-05-2012, 02:39 AM
You like that nickname right, it's perfect for that little fa***tLove the nickname.. As a matter of fact you just created what he'll be known by on these boards for years to come!

Eliscruzzz
09-08-2012, 06:32 PM
Love the nickname.. As a matter of fact you just created what he'll be known by on these boards for years to come! He is going to have a real rough time in the superdome tomorrow can't wait to see that. That place is like a black hole.

Jtuck
09-09-2012, 05:48 PM
He is going to have a real rough time in the superdome tomorrow can't wait to see that. That place is like a black hole.

Ah, You were saying, about him having a tough time in the superdome! He looked quite comfy and natural running that offense!

Eliscruzzz
09-09-2012, 05:50 PM
Ah, You were saying, about him having a tough time in the superdome! He looked quite comfy and natural running that offense! Yeah cause the Saints defense is so spectacular it's one game bro chill out fanboy.....

miked1958
09-09-2012, 05:54 PM
actually towards the end i was rooting against the saints. I know it puts the Skins one up on us but i live down on the gulf coast and all i hear everyday is WHO DAT THIS AND WHO DAT THAT... TIRED OF IT. I got the business WED night from alot of my friends when the giants lost. and all i heard all off season is how lucky we were to not have to play them in nfccg. I was texting like crzy this afternoon as it got more evident that they saints were going to lose.

miked1958
09-09-2012, 05:55 PM
:cool:Also kind of nice to know that both the Saints and either GB or SF will 0-1 to start season.

Eliscruzzz
09-09-2012, 05:57 PM
:cool:Also kind of nice to know that both the Saints and either GB or SF will 0-1 to start season.Well if you look at it that way your right but hopefully this win doesn't send Washington on a winning streak.

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-09-2012, 09:54 PM
Yeah cause the Saints defense is so spectacular it's one game bro chill out fanboy.....You were wrong, dont get butt hurt. The Saints that played today are not the same Saints of the last 3 years. There is so much disruption in that team, it would make anyones head spin, hopefully they stay in the downward spiral!

Eliscruzzz
09-09-2012, 10:27 PM
You were wrong, dont get butt hurt. The Saints that played today are not the same Saints of the last 3 years. There is so much disruption in that team, it would make anyones head spin, hopefully they stay in the downward spiral!I don't know if I was wrong there is still 15 games left once teams have the film on him you never know he still could be a disappointment.

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-09-2012, 10:34 PM
I don't know if I was wrong there is still 15 games left once teams have the film on him you never know he still could be a disappointment.I was only referring to your comment about the Aints' defense. Nothing more. RGPee is gonna have to do a lot more to prove his worth and I dont see that happening .

Ntegrase96
09-09-2012, 10:38 PM
I was only referring to your comment about the Aints' defense. Nothing more. RGPee is gonna have to do a lot more to prove his worth and I dont see that happening .

Really? I thought RG3 played pretty well and most likely will only get better. The Saints defense was horrible, but it's a rookie in a hostile location and he didn't make the dumb mistakes you would expect. In fact, most of his decisions were very veteran like. I was impressed by him and by the Redskins in general. Moreso than I was with the Vick and the Eagles.

Eliscruzzz
09-09-2012, 10:43 PM
I was only referring to your comment about the Aints' defense. Nothing more. RGPee is gonna have to do a lot more to prove his worth and I dont see that happening .oh my bad dude forgot I said that.

GiantWarfare
09-09-2012, 10:45 PM
RG3's already better than Vick. Similar athleticism, but much better feel as a pocket passer.

Marvelousmik
09-09-2012, 11:06 PM
I don't know if I was wrong there is still 15 games left once teams have the film on him you never know he still could be a disappointment.

You are always wrong. ive seen a lot of your posts on here.

Eliscruzzz
09-09-2012, 11:13 PM
You are always wrong. ive seen a lot of your posts on here.Thanks.... like I care what you think.

miked1958
09-10-2012, 04:18 AM
Really? I thought RG3 played pretty well and most likely will only get better. The Saints defense was horrible, but it's a rookie in a hostile location and he didn't make the dumb mistakes you would expect. In fact, most of his decisions were very veteran like. I was impressed by him and by the Redskins in general. Moreso than I was with the Vick and the Eagles.Yes eagles stunk it up. Vick had what 4Ints? Should have been a fifth to end the game but he got lucky the guy dropped it for the Browns

miked1958
09-10-2012, 04:18 AM
They in no way shape or form looked like a dynasty. Lol

HoagieBastage
09-10-2012, 08:13 PM
This guy is an overrated punk every commerical break I see his punk a** he will be a dissapiontment this year cause he has to play in the nfc east. I have no idea why Andrew Luck does not get the hype this kid does RGPEE IS A LOSER!!!. Can't wait till Osi f***s this kid up!!!!

Well if you hate him this bad now, you're really going to hate it when the Redskins put you in last place in the division at the end of the season! LOL!

sharick88
09-10-2012, 08:18 PM

Dude, please take those homer goggles off. He has tremendous upside. Luck doesn't get the hype? Did you just get back from the Twilight Zone? Luck has been called the best prospect since Elway and the media acted like his preseason shuffle pass td to Donald Brown was a super bowl winning td. Anyways, I expect both of these QB's to be great players for a long time.

Eliscruzzz
09-11-2012, 12:21 AM
Dude, please take those homer goggles off. He has tremendous upside. Luck doesn't get the hype? Did you just get back from the Twilight Zone? Luck has been called the best prospect since Elway and the media acted like his preseason shuffle pass td to Donald Brown was a super bowl winning td. Anyways, I expect both of these QB's to be great players for a long time.That is not hype , HYPE is being on every commercal and I said this wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy back in august the kid played great there you happy, I was wrong you happy, jesus christ man never seen so many Giants fans being butthurt over a god damn Redskin player I'm sure their are players that you wouldn't like no matter what they did and the fact of the matter is it's one game against a god awful defense=no pass rush ok cb's. is irrelavent week 1

Ntegrase96
09-11-2012, 01:02 PM
Dude, please take those homer goggles off. He has tremendous upside. Luck doesn't get the hype? Did you just get back from the Twilight Zone? Luck has been called the best prospect since Elway and the media acted like his preseason shuffle pass td to Donald Brown was a super bowl winning td. Anyways, I expect both of these QB's to be great players for a long time.

I really would have preferred that Luck made it to the Redskins. Dallas is notoriously bad at handling QBs that can run. RG3 can both pass and run. Could be a long decade against the redskins.

Ntegrase96
09-11-2012, 01:05 PM
That is not hype , HYPE is being on every commercal and I said this wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy back in august the kid played great there you happy, I was wrong you happy, jesus christ man never seen so many Giants fans being butthurt over a god damn Redskin player I'm sure their are players that you wouldn't like no matter what they did and the fact of the matter is it's one game against a god awful defense=no pass rush ok cb's. is irrelavent week 1

Andrew Luck was, by far, the most hyped college QB I'd seen in recent memory. But maybe we just watch different TV networks.

Anyway, RGIII won the Heisman and that gained him a lot of fame. Not to mention he ended up on the Redskins, who despite being uninspiring these past few years, have a ton of fans.

The hype is directly related to both the heisman and landing in, by far, the largest NFL market-- the NFCE.

Eliscruzzz
09-11-2012, 07:18 PM
[QUOTE=Ntegrase96;480358]Andrew Luck was, by far, the most hyped college QB I'd seen in recent memory. But maybe we just watch different TV networks.

Anyway, RGIII won the Heisman and that gained him a lot of fame. Not to mention he ended up on the Redskins, who despite being uninspiring these past few years, have a ton of fans.

The hype is directly related to both the heisman and landing in, by far, the largest NFL market-- the NFCE.[/QUOTE Exactly hench.... Andrew Luck doesn't get the hype this kid does and he didn't even play a down in the NFL till Sunday. Plus the Chicago Bears defense is a lot more formidable then the Saints I admit it was impressive he out scored Drew Bree but so did Alex Smith.

sharick88
09-11-2012, 07:33 PM
I really would have preferred that Luck made it to the Redskins. Dallas is notoriously bad at handling QBs that can run. RG3 can both pass and run. Could be a long decade against the redskins.

I prefer that neither were on the redskins. LOL. I agree though, Robert Griffin III is going to be a pain in the *** for a long time. I actually am more concerned about his QB skills than his running skills. Plus he is a high character guy that will not be a problem off of the field at all.