PDA

View Full Version : If the Giants make it back to the SB...........

Eliscruzzz
09-04-2012, 08:55 PM
Who would you like to see them play....for me I would love to see the Giants and the Steelers. Easy E v.s. Big Ben

giants-_-
09-04-2012, 08:57 PM
Chargers, i would run out on the field jerking off if we beat them

bbdynasty
09-04-2012, 08:57 PM
jets. gotta handle them on the big stage to put the argument at rest once and for all

bbdynasty
09-04-2012, 08:59 PM
well broncos giants would be pretty cool... super manning bowl

zimonami
09-04-2012, 09:09 PM
meet and beat the Ravens... avenge our lone SB loss.
But, a Manning Bowl would be cool, and Eli against Ben or Rivers would be good.

bbdynasty
09-04-2012, 09:16 PM
i was rooting hard for the ravens to win the afc this year..... the ravens gaffes were worse than sf's imo

BParcells777
09-04-2012, 09:19 PM
unfortunately it will likely be the Patriots again

Toadofsteel
09-04-2012, 09:28 PM
AFC Teams I want to beat in the Super Bowl:

1) Broncos. Beating Peyton, in the Manning hometown of New Orleans, would finally establish Eli as an elite quarterback in the eyes of any doubter. Peyton is one of only two top-level QB's that Eli has NOT beaten yet. We beat Pittsburgh in 2008. We straight up dominated Rodgers in the postseason last year. And I don't even need to say what we've done to Brady. And yet Eli still doesn't get the respect he deserves.

2) Jets, just because Rex might not be coaching them the next time we face them in the regular season. That said, i'd rather smack them down in the 2014 super bowl in GIANTS stadium...

3) Ravens, to avenge 2000. Not that big of a deal anymore for me though, since the only face that would be making a reappearance would be Ray Lewis.

NFC teams I want to beat in the title game:

1) Saints. Brees is the other elite QB that Eli hasn't beaten yet. It's high time for the Giants to claim a victory over this incarnation of the Saints team.

2) Eagles. Though I'd rather see the Eagles miss the playoffs every year and fade back into obscurity where they belong, beating them in the title game would be equally as rewarding.

3) Panthers. That would actually be a very exciting game to watch. Cam is becoming a beast and it would be a fireworks fest of epic proportions. Exciting no matter which way you slice it...

JSpin
09-04-2012, 09:48 PM
Who would you like to see them play....for me I would love to see the Giants and the Steelers. Easy E v.s. Big Ben

definitely the patriots to make brady our ***** one last time

Giants5699
09-04-2012, 09:49 PM
I want a 3-peat.
Beat Peyton down in New Orleans this year
Beat the Jets (lol) in New York next year.

My life would be complete.

BigBlue1971
09-04-2012, 09:51 PM
meet and beat the Ravens... avenge our lone SB loss.
But, a Manning Bowl would be cool, and Eli against Ben or Rivers would be good.

^
this!

or anyone else!

JJC7301
09-04-2012, 10:09 PM
+1. Plus, two storied franchises with the owners families having married into one another.

Who would Rooney Mara root for?

egyptian420
09-04-2012, 10:21 PM
2014 SB in NY:

NY Giants vs NY Jets...ultimate SB possible on this planet

Roswell777
09-04-2012, 10:49 PM

That's one of the funniest, yet craziest, things I've ever read on these boards. And by crazy, I mean in a troubling, concerned sort of way. But funny just the same.

Rodgers12
09-04-2012, 10:51 PM
I think the Texans will come out of the AFC.

Roswell777
09-04-2012, 10:51 PM
I'd also like to see them beat the heck out of the Ravens. We owe them. I was hoping they would've made it last year. We could've taken care of family business.

Eliscruzzz
09-04-2012, 10:55 PM
I think the Texans will come out of the AFC.So do I the Texans are going to be beast this year they have no weaknesses except Schaub's health.

Rodgers12
09-04-2012, 10:57 PM
So do I the Texans are going to be beast this year they have no weaknesses except Schaub's health.
Their 3rd string qb led them to the divisional round of the playoffs. If Schaub played last year they would have been in the super bowl.

Parademon
09-04-2012, 10:58 PM
Pats- Complete the hat trick!
Steelers- Steelers are our mirror image in the AFC. If the idiot doesn't shoot himself in 08, we woulda played them in the SB & WON!
Jets- win bragging rights once & for all time!
Chargers- Stick it to Charger fans that hate Eli & prove he is superior to Rivers

Eliscruzzz
09-04-2012, 11:01 PM
Their 3rd string qb led them to the divisional round of the playoffs. If Schaub played last year they would have been in the super bowl.I have no doubts they would have made it also I have them and the Giants making it to the SB, if not the Giants then the Packers.only way Packers make it though if they don't play the Giants in the NFCCG.

Rodgers12
09-04-2012, 11:04 PM
I have no doubts they would have made it also I have them and the Giants making it to the SB, if not the Giants then the Packers.only way Packers make it though if they don't play the Giants in the NFCCG.
I just hope we stay healthy. If we get to the playoffs I hope we play the Eagles and 49ers. If we can avoid playing the Giants that would be fine with me.

Roswell777
09-04-2012, 11:18 PM
Pats- Complete the hat trick!
Steelers- Steelers are our mirror image in the AFC. If the idiot doesn't shoot himself in 08, we woulda played them in the SB & WON!
Jets- win bragging rights once & for all time!
Chargers- Stick it to Charger fans that hate Eli & prove he is superior to Rivers

I would think by now that SD has gotten that memo.

BParcells777
09-05-2012, 11:26 AM
I'd like to see them play the Seattle Seahawks, or Denver Broncos..........I'm sick of the Patriots, been there, done that

yoeddy
09-05-2012, 11:37 AM

Anyone except the Chargers, because I do not want to see this^

JB456
09-05-2012, 12:21 PM
My ultimate playoff run would be; going through Greenbay, Eagles, New Orleans on their way to beat the Ravens in the Superbowl.

How amazing would that be?

BuffyBlueII
09-05-2012, 12:25 PM
+1. Plus, two storied franchises with the owners families having married into one another.

Who would Rooney Mara root for?

Rooney Mara has already stated she roots for NY Giants. I am not sure what her reasoning was but it was on David Letterman that she stated this. I think that since I am a NY Giants fan that is why she roots for us because hse love me very much. Rooney Mara love me. Itís true.

I bELIeve.

jimsgints
09-05-2012, 12:45 PM
I too would be excited if we beat the chargers in the SB. Not as excited as you but excited just the same..

jakegibbs
09-05-2012, 12:55 PM
unfortunately it will likely be the Patriots again

Not so fast I heard last night on NFL Network its was going to be Texans vs Giants.