PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Best America's Game

elitocruz
09-04-2012, 10:35 PM
Another great job by NFL films. Wondering if the team gets together to watch it the night before beginning another season? For me it was the 3rd best NYG America's game. '86 was the clear cut best. '07 is #-2, '11 is 3rd and the 1990 edition was 4th. Just a personal feeling, but all of them are great, and hope we're watching the 2012 version 1-year from now!

giantsfan420
09-04-2012, 10:36 PM
wanna give me a play by play? i dont have nfl network...

elitocruz
09-04-2012, 10:39 PM
can't replay the hour but I believe it's the first time they've used 4 team members from any team. If you don't get nfl net look for segments on youtube in a few days, or buy the dvd. buy all 4!

miked1958
09-04-2012, 10:41 PM
wanna give me a play by play? i dont have nfl network...Well I have it and still didn't see it cause the decided to switch the time at the last minute

elitocruz
09-04-2012, 10:42 PM
they'll run it again. set the dvr. not sure why that time change came at the last minute. #norespect as usual!

Eliscruzzz
09-04-2012, 10:42 PM
wanna give me a play by play? i dont have nfl network...sorry man it's over they mostly just talked about how they found a slot receiver when Steve Smtih left to go to the Eagles. They also talked about how Tuck had a rough season with his injuries and he grandfather passing away and how TC challenged him to get back to his old self.They talked about how Eli and the elite thing and how he proved it this year with the comebacks against Dallas,Patriots, and the last game of the regular season. They talked about the Packer game and how the hail mary play really gave them confidence, and the NFCCG how tynes repeated what he did in 07 and lastly you know how it went the SB.

elitocruz
09-04-2012, 11:26 PM
I will say this though... They left out the Eli to Manningham td pass in the nfc title game, which I thought was a man's throw. he had already been hit 500 times. 3rd and 15. edge of fg range. and trailing. they needed that to be a td and Eli delivered a freakin' lazer of a throw. thought that should've been played up more.

sorry man it's over they mostly just talked about how they found a slot receiver when Steve Smtih left to go to the Eagles. They also talked about how Tuck had a rough season with his injuries and he grandfather passing away and how TC challenged him to get back to his old self.They talked about how Eli and the elite thing and how he proved it this year with the comebacks against Dallas,Patriots, and the last game of the regular season. They talked about the Packer game and how the hail mary play really gave them confidence, and the NFCCG how tynes repeated what he did in 07 and lastly you know how it went the SB.