PDA

View Full Version : I have a bad feeling about Giants......

Harooni
09-05-2012, 12:48 AM
Plus the media and fans Giving Romo incentive to prove himself. Iv heard nothing but he stinks and is horrible, (except toomer) I don't like this at all.

ps- miss giggles.

giantyankee1976
09-05-2012, 01:13 AM
then there's that "nobody likes us" stuff to ponder ...

giantsfan420
09-05-2012, 01:15 AM
yeah, we dont have anything to prove...WOW

giantsfan420
09-05-2012, 01:17 AM
this is the exact kind of thread I'd make when I created Giggles at the cowboys forum...looking back, I prob thought "what would harooni say on our mb, replace anything giants related with cowboys, and it'd troll them badly."

RagTime Blue
09-05-2012, 01:19 AM
Did we ever prove if "Luck of Tuck" was actually Giggles?

BuffyBlueII
09-05-2012, 01:25 AM
Tony Romo is a very good QB but he is not as good as Our Beloved Leader Eli Manning.

I like our chances to beat Dallas Cowboys in game 1 and I think we will. However it is an inner division game with a tough foe and it will be a heckuva a good game.

Lets Go NY Giants.

I bELIeve.

gmen0820
09-05-2012, 01:26 AM
I miss my old account...Thurston Howell.

Weygand
09-05-2012, 01:44 AM
I don't think Romo needs the media to provide incentive to play well. The guy is a gamer and the QB who worries me the most since the iggles had Randall.
Cunningham was the one guy I thought they toned down for Tecmo II

Flip Empty
09-05-2012, 02:03 AM
The Cowboys' o-line looks worse than the Giants'. Romo will be running for his life.

miked1958
09-05-2012, 02:33 AM
Game has more significance then your typical Home Opener to start the season. Because its an NFC opponent it matters on your conference record and making it even more important is its a divison rival. You just don't want to start 0-1 in the NFCE right out of the gate...a loss for us would be a lot more devastating then if say Philly lost its first game. For them it would only be a loss to an AFC team the Browns. Bad? Yes but not hardly as bad as losing to Dallas

Captain Chaos
09-05-2012, 05:56 AM
And the cup is half full?

Both teams are nicked up and both have much to prove, Giants O line and the Dallas Secondary. The Dallas Secondary has done a better job this preseason. I think the teams are closely matched but the difference will be in the D line and running game. The team that can establish the run and open up the play action will win. Ratliff is out and a couple of their other guys are just coming back, I think the advantage is Giants here...

GCGiant
09-05-2012, 07:18 AM
Everything is right for a big win, now. Why not give everybody a break and just say that there is no way that the Giants will repeat with Eli at QB?

Buddy333
09-05-2012, 08:43 AM
I actually like how the media is not favoring the Giants. I'm more worried about the OL and secondary though.

StrahanTheMan
09-05-2012, 08:43 AM

This is all I have to say.

Gimaniac
09-05-2012, 08:46 AM
https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTG4n3hlRHXS8s-v8eF8NbCn1_yXkvtBrG6aQkXbUevn8vwgsQnrw

BillTheGreek
09-05-2012, 11:57 AM
I actually like how the media is not favoring the Giants. I'm more worried about the OL and secondary though.

Buddy.................PLEASE............ NO NEGATIVITY !

GO GIANTS !

GameTime
09-05-2012, 12:00 PM
Plus the media and fans Giving Romo incentive to prove himself. Iv heard nothing but he stinks and is horrible, (except toomer) I don't like this at all.

ps- miss giggles.
not really going out on a limb to think Dallas could win tonight.
However the spead is only 3 1/2 and nobody has really pumped up the Giants that much in the media. I have heard a decent amout of love for the Eagles and Cowboys to take the division.

BillTheGreek
09-05-2012, 12:01 PM

ps- miss giggles.

...... NOW ...............
I have a GOOD feeling about Giants

Moke
09-05-2012, 12:02 PM
Then why don't you eat Laurah's damn Giant Omelettes? They'll spice up your feeling.

I swear, I think they have mary jane in them.

Rudyy
09-05-2012, 12:03 PM
Then why don't you eat Laurah's damn Giant Omelettes? They'll spice up your feeling.

I swear, I think they have mary jane in them. More like shrooms.

BParcells777
09-05-2012, 12:11 PM

ps- miss giggles.

Where is BadEgg? I supose we will hear from him if by chance the Cowboys win tonight.

I would not worry about tonight......our D Line will decide this game, and I fear for Romo's health

Moke
09-05-2012, 12:18 PM
More like shrooms.

Whatever they have, I am down to try them HA.

Harooni
09-05-2012, 12:19 PM
actually I love our chances, we look good . I just don't like giving Romo so much incentive to fire him up. I think he is better than anyone here gives him credit for.

GameTime
09-05-2012, 12:36 PM
actually I love our chances, we look good . I just don't like giving Romo so much incentive to fire him up. I think he is better than anyone here gives him credit for.
Say what you ("you" in general not "you" harooni) want about Romo. If you watch football you have seen the guy have big games. Saying Romo sucks or taking him for granted is being football ignorant.

jomo
09-05-2012, 12:38 PM

ps- miss giggles.Don't turn into one of them Harooni. Glass is always half full.

Giggles, now that would be a good thread. Name the current user who either is giggles renamed or most like giggles.

Harooni
09-05-2012, 12:41 PM
Don't turn into one of them Harooni. Glass is always half full.

Giggles, now that would be a good thread. Name the current user who either is giggles renamed or most like giggles.

buddy???? lol

jomo
09-05-2012, 12:42 PM
buddy???? lol
http://www.clipartclipart.com/free_clipart_images/a_smiling_cartoon_christmas_snowman_0515-0912-0113-4208_SMU.jpg

CowboysSuck
09-05-2012, 12:43 PM
i think ill just ignore this thread for today...

Harooni
09-05-2012, 12:46 PM
Say what you ("you" in general not "you" harooni) want about Romo. If you watch football you have seen the guy have big games. Saying Romo sucks or taking him for granted is being football ignorant. Exactly ,this is not trolling as so many homers here keep saying. its respecting your opponent , trolling would be saying we will lose, which is not what i'm saying. I feel we can win this game, ELi has been great , TC is solid. and our front 4 deadly

gumby74
09-05-2012, 01:31 PM
I miss my old account...Thurston Howell. Were you really? That's hilarious.

gumby74
09-05-2012, 01:33 PM
Did we ever prove if "Luck of Tuck" was actually Giggles?

No, because if he said anything like it, the Mods said they would ban him due to him working around the IP ban. Until then, they'd treat him like any other. As he Giggles put it, "You better watch it. The Mods here have my back.".

Hilarious.

fansince69
09-05-2012, 01:35 PM
No, because if he said anything like it, the Mods said they would ban him due to him working around the IP ban. Until then, they'd treat him like any other. As he Giggles put it, "You better watch it. The Mods here have my back.".

Hilarious.

ahhhhh...the memories

gumby74
09-05-2012, 01:48 PM
ahhhhh...the memories I admit it. I'm a giggles homer.

fansince69
09-05-2012, 01:50 PM
I admit it. I'm a giggles homer.
Is that giggles 1 2 or 3?I admit...he was entertaining

jakegibbs
09-05-2012, 01:52 PM

ps- miss giggles.

Sing this with me Harooni....Doom dispair & agony on me... deep dark depression constant misery... if it tweren't for bad luck I'd have no luck a-tall...doom dispair & agony on me.... Harooni we got Eli....what else do we need???

fansince69
09-05-2012, 01:53 PM
Sing this with me Harooni....Doom dispair & agony on me... deep dark depression constant misery... if it tweren't for bad luck I'd have no luck a-tall...doom dispair & agony on me.... Harooni we got Eli....what else do we need???

Now were using Hee Haw?I love this place

joemorrisforprez
09-05-2012, 01:57 PM
It's going to be another wacky Giants v. Cowboys game.

The Giants better be ready for a war, because Dallas is going to come out of the gate on fire on both sides of the ball......they are sick and tired of their owner giving them **** and praising the Giants.

It could very well come down to another 4th quarter Eli comeback at the end.

Kruunch
09-05-2012, 02:22 PM

ps- miss giggles.

Love the sig pic!

TroyArcher
09-05-2012, 03:16 PM

ps- miss giggles.

Romo has pretty much been beloved by the media IMO. I guess the Giants have no incentive, it is only the Cowboys after all?

StrahanTheMan
09-05-2012, 03:34 PM
Exactly ,this is not trolling as so many homers here keep saying. its respecting your opponent , trolling would be saying we will lose, which is not what i'm saying. I feel we can win this game, ELi has been great , TC is solid. and our front 4 deadly

I couldn't tell if you were being sincere or just trying to stir the pot....I agree Romo will be fired up and he probably has a ton of "extracurricular incentives" from Mr. Jones to play good tonight.

Still think David Wilson single-handedly revives the screen tonight in our playbook though, and Romo is in for a ****storm

Moke
09-05-2012, 03:36 PM
It's going to be another wacky Giants v. Cowboys game.

The Giants better be ready for a war, because Dallas is going to come out of the gate on fire on both sides of the ball......they are sick and tired of their owner giving them **** and praising the Giants.

It could very well come down to another 4th quarter Eli comeback at the end.

Ugh, if I have to deal with another 4-5 games, MAYBE even less, I will have to go see a doctor because my heart can't take that much anymore lol

youcanttrollme
09-05-2012, 06:01 PM
@giantsfan420

(http://boards.giants.com/member.php?30759-giantsfan420)W (http://boards.giants.com/member.php?30759-giantsfan420)ell Hi Giggles you didnt last long on our forums infact I believe you were more of a joke than a bother.

Well as far as the game goes COWBOYS vrs. giant is always a great game no matter what. it will be a war of attrition that will be settled not on the offensive side of the ball but on the defensive side of the ball. GL and dont come bother us when you are walking away with the "L"

ooh one more thing why are Giants fans so rude? You don't see other teams posting negative crap or talking so much smack

Harooni
09-05-2012, 07:34 PM
Look for hixon to have a good night at least 7 first downs. I can't believe game time soon!!!! excited plus nervous imagine the players

Harooni
09-06-2012, 02:08 AM
Dang this was what i was worried about Romo having a reason to go out and prove he is good. (shakes head at all the material giants ,media and fans gave him)

Harooni
09-06-2012, 02:15 AM
no i will not buy diablo gold? what is with these advertising screen names. never had those on the old boards at least not this many.

WhereRUgiggles
09-06-2012, 02:31 AM
Where you at Giggles. I know you promised to be back win or lose. Come back over and get some nice warm crow.

To the rest of you guys, It was a good game. I was scared to death when the Giants got the ball with over 5 mins left. Eli has killed us so many times in that situation.

Most Cowboys won't admit it, but Eli is a very good QB and has killed us so many times. It's nice to finally get one.

Harooni
09-06-2012, 02:34 AM
Where you at Giggles. I know you promised to be back win or lose. Come back over and get some nice warm crow.

To the rest of you guys, It was a good game. I was scared to death when the Giants got the ball with over 5 mins left. Eli has killed us so many times in that situation.

Most Cowboys won't admit it, but Eli is a very good QB and has killed us so many times. It's nice to finally get one.

lol nice name. good game. no excuses Romo looked good. , We have some rust and will improve our O was not in sync. next game will be better.

WhereRUgiggles
09-06-2012, 02:38 AM
I'm sure you guys will look better once you get your secondary figured out. Plus we can't seem to beat you at our home.

I still think it's gonna come down to the Giants and Cowboys for the division.

Harooni
09-06-2012, 02:44 AM
I'm sure you guys will look better once you get your secondary figured out. Plus we can't seem to beat you at our home.

I still think it's gonna come down to the Giants and Cowboys for the division. yes i believe so too. i do not see vick staying healthy nor rg3 catching on in 1 year.

BurnerNYG
09-06-2012, 02:49 AM
yes i believe so too. i do not see vick staying healthy nor rg3 catching on in 1 year.I don't think Vick is gonna stay healthy but I think RG3 is gonna be a great compliment to that Redskins D... sort of like Roethlisberger in his rookie year. I think the Skins are gonna be a problem but I've been wrong before.

Harooni
09-06-2012, 02:57 AM
I don't think Vick is gonna stay healthy but I think RG3 is gonna be a great compliment to that Redskins D... sort of like Roethlisberger in his rookie year. I think the Skins are gonna be a problem but I've been wrong before. I think it takes time, also not sure about the skins oline. but you may be right, we will see.

BurnerNYG
09-06-2012, 03:01 AM
I think it takes time, also not sure about the skins oline. but you may be right, we will see.No I don't think he's gonna be great...he's gonna make a lot of mistakes. I just think Shanahan is a smart enough coach to tell him to just manage the game if the D can carry them.