PDA

View Full Version : Can't sleep! Just keep thinking about the game!

miked1958
09-05-2012, 03:26 AM
Well we our now down to just hours for the kick off of a new football season instead of the weeks and months we have been counting down forever.. I am stoked! However with that said the Boards just don't seem as alive as they have been in the Past.

I mean we are not even getting our regular Dallas Trolls that have been coming over here for years over on smack talk forum. We aren't even gettin Ntegrase98 either for the great back and forth we have with him. And even on TAGF we don't seem as pumped as I have seen in past for games. And this is even a home opener. I come on a few times this week to find the forum dead with mostly the same threads that were there the day before..

At any rate... Let's hammer them 41-20

titwio
09-05-2012, 03:35 AM
Everyone is in meditation mode right now...lol. Seems no one knows what to expect tomorrow given the new season, the weather, back-up players, etc...

I'm not even playing in the game and I probably feel more nervous than the players do. I don't know how I'd handle the Giants losing the opening game of the year at home to the Cowboys no less....it would ruin my week.

But hey...if they win....party central time.

BillTheGreek
09-05-2012, 08:15 AM
Everyone is in meditation mode right now...lol. Seems no one knows what to expect tomorrow given the new season, the weather, back-up players, etc...

I'm not even playing in the game and I probably feel more nervous than the players do. I don't know how I'd handle the Giants losing the opening game of the year at home to the Cowboys no less....it would ruin my week.

But hey...if they win....party central time.

( Giants losing the opening game )

I WANT NO NEGATIVITY ! lol..........................Giants Dominate the Cowboys TONIGHT !

GO GIANTS !

miked1958
09-05-2012, 09:32 AM
( Giants losing the opening game )

I WANT NO NEGATIVITY ! lol..........................Giants Dominate the Cowboys TONIGHT !

GO GIANTS !Thats what im saying..... Eli 35/45 for 402yards 5TDs and 0 INTs....tynes with 2FGs... 41-20 with Dallas getting a late TD while our first string Defense Laughs it up on the sidelines. The only variation to the above is maybe eli only gets 3/4 Td passess and AB and Wilson get the other or others

miked1958
09-05-2012, 09:35 AM

But hey...if they win....party central time.Well were not allowed to post neg on here today lol. so i will just say that this game has A LOT more significance than just a regular home opener. Number 1 its an NFC Conference game which are impt later in the year if you are adding up wins against NFC teams for a tiebreaker. Also and even more impt is that its an NFCE team we are playing. You dont want to come out of the gate at 0-1 anytime but you certainly dont want to be 0-1 in your Div right out of the gate.

miked1958
09-05-2012, 09:37 AM
So with that said lets make this game NO DOUBT! LETS DOMINATE THEM FROM THE START TO THE FINISH!!!!

Oh by comparision it would be terrible to eagle fans to lose their opener to a team like the Browns.. real downer for them. However that loss would not be anywhere near as bad as a loss to a Div rival in your first game. all that is to the Eagles is 1 of 16 with plenty of time to turn it around rather then getting 1 loss out of only 6 tries to secure the NFCE... Giving your rival the one up on you this early in the season

titwio
09-05-2012, 09:48 AM
Well were not allowed to post neg on here today lol. so i will just say that this game has A LOT more significance than just a regular home opener. Number 1 its an NFC Conference game which are impt later in the year if you are adding up wins against NFC teams for a tiebreaker. Also and even more impt is that its an NFCE team we are playing. You dont want to come out of the gate at 0-1 anytime but you certainly dont want to be 0-1 in your Div right out of the gate.

Exactly...and yeah I'm completely aware of the significance. That's why it would seriously suck not to come out of this a winner and fall behind not only in record, but in the division as well.

But with the no negativity clause in effect... They WILL not and can not lose....GO GIANTS!

miked1958
09-05-2012, 09:54 AM
Hey we are the CHAMPS we have nothing to prove so we dont have to force the issue. Lets just let the game come to us. Dallas is the team coming into our house playing the Defending SB champs. I think as the game wears on they will make mistakes trying to make something happen. I think up and down the rosters we are far and away the better team. if all of our guys preform the way i think they can i see no reason why we shouldnt destroy them

BillTheGreek
09-05-2012, 12:45 PM
exactly...and yeah i'm completely aware of the significance. That's why it would seriously suck not to come out of this a winner and fall behind not only in record, but in the division as well.

But with the no negativity clause in effect... They will not and can not lose....go giants!

that's what i'm talking about !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go giants !