PDA

View Full Version : Greatest day ever! :)

Laurah1275
09-05-2012, 08:30 AM
No work...darling daughter is in school...enjoying my Eli omlette and NYG doughnut from Dunkin Donuts...flipping through sports channels and enjoying all the pre-game talk and hype...beer and snacks ready for tonight...and all you wonderful people here on the message boards! I love game day! CAN YOU FEEL THE EXCITEMENT?!?!...Nothing can bring me down today :) Let's go Big Blue...WIN WIN WIN...;)

StrahanTheMan
09-05-2012, 08:33 AM
I agree 100% - off work, no responsibilities today, watching NFL AM and trying to decide what to make for tonight. JPP will dominate, Eli will come out slinging and I'm dying to see more of Wilson.

GO BLUE

miked1958
09-05-2012, 08:43 AM
I agree 100% - off work, no responsibilities today, watching NFL AM and trying to decide what to make for tonight. JPP will dominate, Eli will come out slinging and I'm dying to see more of Wilson.

GO BLUEMe To super STOKED. however i do have to work but i think i will knock off early.. lol. I to feel a BLOWOUT coming on. I see Eli throwing for 402 yards and 4/5 TDs with 0 Ints. around 35/46... tynes with 2fgs and the GMEN with an EASY 41-20 win. D with 5 sacks and 2 turnovers of Romo leading to 2 of our TDs. Dallas getting a meaningless TD in Garbage time while out starters on D sit and laugh it up on the Sidelines...

Hows that sound guys?

StrahanTheMan
09-05-2012, 08:46 AM
Me To super STOKED. however i do have to work but i think i will knock off early.. lol. I to feel a BLOWOUT coming on. I see Eli throwing for 402 yards and 4/5 TDs with 0 Ints. around 35/46... tynes with 2fgs and the GMEN with an EASY 41-20 win. D with 5 sacks and 2 turnovers of Romo leading to 2 of our TDs. Dallas getting a meaningless TD in Garbage time while out starters on D sit and laugh it up on the Sidelines...

Hows that sound guys?

Make mine a double!

miked1958
09-05-2012, 08:57 AM
Make mine a double!LOL ... yea we need to CRUSH their Spirit EARLY. we cant allow them to come into the HOUSE of the Defending SB champs and show us up on National TV. We are the team to beat, the pressure is on them.

BklynBlue
09-05-2012, 10:17 AM
No work...darling daughter is in school...enjoying my Eli omlette and NYG doughnut from Dunkin Donuts...flipping through sports channels and enjoying all the pre-game talk and hype...beer and snacks ready for tonight...and all you wonderful people here on the message boards! I love game day! CAN YOU FEEL THE EXCITEMENT?!?!...Nothing can bring me down today :) Let's go Big Blue...WIN WIN WIN...;)

Took off from work myself. Now the wait is just a killer.

Eli2Shockey4aTD
09-05-2012, 10:23 AM
If I didnt just take off a lot of time to go to the outer banks I would have taken today off too. I am jealous. Though still on the message boards, ESPN, etc anyways!