PDA

View Full Version : iPhone Watch Game?

MikeIsaGiant
12-14-2011, 12:08 PM
Anyone know an app or something to watch the game?

Unfortunately I'll be at my gf's uncle's 50th bday party at around 2-3, so I want to watch the rest of the game on my phone, unless this restaurant has a TV and can play the game (which I'm hoping they do)

NYGFaninILL
12-14-2011, 12:44 PM

Unfortunately I'll be at my gf's uncle's 50th bday party at around 2-3, so I want to watch the rest of the game on my phone, unless this restaurant has a TV and can play the game (which I'm hoping they do)

If it's AT&T, doubtful. you most likely have to download an app that allows flash.

If it's verison, don't they have a watch NFL app I see on tv all the time?

Giantsin04
12-14-2011, 12:52 PM

With all due respect...

A Man shouldn't miss this game for his own wife's birthday, much less a girlfriend's uncles.

Set some boundaries my Man.

"I love you, I respect you, and I support you. But I don't miss Giant games." Simple

CowboysSuck
12-14-2011, 12:57 PM

With all due respect...

A Man shouldn't miss this game for his own wife's birthday, much less a girlfriend's uncles.

Set some boundaries my Man.

"I love you, I respect you, and I support you. But I don't miss Giant games." Simple

Was thinking the same thing. Your girlfirends uncle? ****, i wouldnt miss my OWN uncles b-day party for a Giants game.

I skipped out on my sisters confirmation for a Giants Cowboys game and caught a lottt of flack from my entire family for it. But the Giants come first!!!!!

CowboysSuck
12-14-2011, 12:59 PM
If she actually breaks up with you for it then i guess thats a good thing. Can't marry a woman who wont let you watch the GIANTS now can you? Lol.

In all honesty i don't know the situation so take my comments lightly :)

Ruttiger711
12-14-2011, 02:04 PM

If you have a friend that has the sunday ticket - you can use the Sunday Ticket App using their login/password.

This will only work if you're not local to the team though - ie if you live in the New York area the sunday ticket broadcast will not air the game so you watch it on your local channel.

Weygand
12-14-2011, 02:07 PM
I can help you out. PM Me

Weygand
12-14-2011, 02:14 PM
I skipped out on my sisters confirmation for a Giants Cowboys game and caught a lottt of flack from my entire family for it. But the Giants come first!!!!!

My wife is trying to make me go to a "breakfast with Santa" at my son's daycare on Sunday @ 10:30am pst and I'm like

"Breezy, you are nuts if you think I am missing the Giants game."

"So watching the Giants means more than going to a special breakfast with Santa? Can't you watch it on there on your phone?"

"Yes, and yes, but no I shan't. Now..get back in the kitchen and make me a turkey pot pie"

buddy33
12-14-2011, 02:39 PM
Slingbox

Ruttiger711
12-14-2011, 02:41 PM
Now..get back in the kitchen and make me a turkey pot pie"

nice

http://www.mattfind.com/12345673215-3-2-3_img/movie/l/d/r/the_breakfast_club_1985_500x275_269773.jpg

Weygand
12-14-2011, 02:53 PM
Now..get back in the kitchen and make me a turkey pot pie"

nice

http://www.mattfind.com/12345673215-3-2-3_img/movie/l/d/r/the_breakfast_club_1985_500x275_269773.jpg

Thanks...I was worried that was too obscure

jax5338
12-14-2011, 03:21 PM

how about you sack up and tell your girlfriend that you are going to be a man an watch football.

unless this guy is deathly sick or something this is stupid. a girlfriends uncle? seriously? talk about whipped. i wouldnt go to my own uncles birthday party.

the giants are a passion. they play a whole 16-20 games a year, one per week. people who know me best know what im doing 60 hrs out of the year, period.

if you want me to come to something that lame ill laugh in your face. idc if it's important to you, few things are as important to me as the giants, and if youre anything like me your gf will know that and understand it.

Weygand
12-14-2011, 03:24 PM

how about you sack up and tell your girlfriend that you are going to be a man an watch football.

unless this guy is deathly sick or something this is stupid. a girlfriends uncle? seriously? talk about whipped. i wouldnt go to my own uncles birthday party.

the giants are a passion. they play a whole 16-20 games a year, one per week. people who know me best know what im doing 60 hrs out of the year, period.

if you want me to come to something that lame ill laugh in your face. idc if it's important to you, few things are as important to me as the giants, and if youre anything like me your gf will know that and understand it.

Now...to be fair, if said girlfriend is smoking hot, then he may have to make a business decision. But I'm sure I can help him overcome the obstacle to his Giants passion, so it won't come to that.

jax5338
12-14-2011, 03:30 PM

Now...to be fair, if said girlfriend is smoking hot, then he may have to make a business decision. But I'm sure I can help him overcome the obstacle to his Giants passion, so it won't come to that.

true, but being mean to girls only makes them like you more. took me 20 years to figure that out. girls are stupid, stupid creatures lol

SweetZombieJesus
12-14-2011, 04:28 PM
You can stream anything from home with a Slingbox or EyeTV, that's what I do.

Slingplayer for iPad (http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/slingplayer-for-ipad/id405564910?mt=8)

Some cable companies are letting you stream live TV but you have to be on their wi-fi to access it.

Weygand
12-14-2011, 04:44 PM
You can stream anything from home with a Slingbox or EyeTV, that's what I do.

Slingplayer for iPad (http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/slingplayer-for-ipad/id405564910?mt=8)

Some cable companies are letting you stream live TV but you have to be on their wi-fi to access it.

I have Sunday Ticket To Go so I can get it on my iPhone. I was supposed to be out running errands for my wife 2 weeks ago...it was 4pm here and there was an OT game..I pulled into the Home Depot parking lot, reclined the seat and enjoyed the game without any *extra commentary*