PDA

View Full Version : Too. Freaking. Excited.

DemandedAce
09-05-2012, 11:14 AM
Lets make this season a good one! SO ready for tonight!

BillTheGreek
09-05-2012, 11:47 AM
Ready !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >>>>>> 8 hours ........................GO GIANTS !

CowboysSuck
09-05-2012, 12:58 PM
I

cant

wait

til

tonight

i

might

die

Moke
09-05-2012, 01:04 PM
Yo, I am excited too. See you in the chat room Demanded!

dutch1956
09-05-2012, 01:14 PM
I live in Columbus Ohio little town called Delaware. I got off work tonight so I could go to a bar and watch the G-men kick some
Cowgirls butt. I could watch it at home but wife says I yell and scream to much. Plus it is a school night. I just want to say Let's go G-men I wish the team the best of luck. They have given me some great shows over the years and I think it is going to get better. I do not care what anyone says Eli and Tom are Hall of fame guys all the way. I am and will always be All In. Are You????????????

BillTheGreek
09-05-2012, 03:14 PM
I live in Columbus Ohio little town called Delaware. I got off work tonight so I could go to a bar and watch the G-men kick some
Cowgirls butt. I could watch it at home but wife says I yell and scream to much. Plus it is a school night. I just want to say Let's go G-men I wish the team the best of luck. They have given me some great shows over the years and I think it is going to get better. I do not care what anyone says Eli and Tom are Hall of fame guys all the way. I am and will always be All In. Are You????????????

I am ready!!!!! ...............GO GIANTS !