PDA

View Full Version : *** Official gameday thread - Dallas Cowboys @ New York Football Giants***

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]

bearbryant
09-05-2012, 11:32 PM
You gotta be kidding me!!!!!!!!! Giants Staff. You ****How can you allow Tryon to get beat the same way he got beat webster got beat and coie got beat. And the game was qon the line. Shame on the entire staff

nycisgreat
That was it. We couldn't stop them on 3rd and long, we don't deserve to win. We had a shot, the offense did their job, but defense couldn't make the big stop. 0-1, here we go.

I am there with you.

I Hate T.O.
We need a secondary.

we need a lot of things....someone other than JPP to get to the QB....An O line...corners...LBs

dnotch121
We need a secondary. you forgot O line, A D line and WR's that can catch...oh a DC that can adjust and an OC that has balls

giantsforce
3rd and 10 and they make it with no problem. I am sure glad that Reese invested in some good CBs! Like I said last week, the front 4 can take you only so far into the game, eventually the other team will figure out how to beat the rush and throw down field. Watch it happening all season long.

giantsforce
09-05-2012, 11:33 PM
you forgot O line, A D line and WR's that can catch...oh a DC that can adjust and an OC that has ballsAnd a HC that is not going senile.

bigblue999
You have got to be kidding me that we can't get a blitz...i hated farwell as def cord and he will ruin the season with his garbage playcalling

speed3freak
Tryon was beyond abysmal tonight.... downright trash. Why didnt we sign Joselio Hanson?

Toadofsteel
Fire perry fewelll

There, I said it...

SackingMyths
I am there with you.

In all fairness, we couldn't stop them on 1st and 30 either. So...

Eli2Shockey4aTD
"They will stop throwing to Ogletree eventually, no need to change the scheme" - Fewell

Shockeystays08
Tryon might of stunk it up but so did Webster and he's a starter.

dmighty326
Good job cowboys. Credit earned and deserved.
One game guys. Wake up call!!

thegreatone
09-05-2012, 11:34 PM
Always have,always will HATE FEWELL

giantyankee1976
not addressing the O Line, scab refs, bogus non-calls, a busted up 2ndary, key DLine injuries...

I can go on and on

giantsforce
Is it over yet? This question is for the homers who think we can win this game.

GMenNY21
09-05-2012, 11:35 PM
Awful Awful AWFUL game.. Whole team seemed in a daze & unprepared ... Really disappointed right now, I was so pumped up for this game SMH

Ny_STAT1989
Its almost like none of our DB's know what a slant is

rickb30
i hear you

I Hate T.O.
09-05-2012, 11:36 PM
I knew when Boley didnt score we were toast...

CowboysSuck
Just a BIG slap-in-the-face of a wake up call. Get a good 10 days rest, light a fire under these guys asses, and lets take it to Tampa Bay

Ruttiger711
Well Cruz had the dropsies this early last year too - sorry Cruz, you're out of drops for the year.

nycsportzfan
ya, Wilson fumble was no big deal, just a rookie being nervous(sarcasm).. I told ya that was gonna play big in final... Cruz having 100 easy drops, and Tryon and Webster looking like punks, and our Dline looking like girls didn't help..

nycisgreat
[QUOTE=Eli2Shockey4aTD;473555]"They will stop throwing to Ogletree eventually, no need to change the scheme" - Fewell[/QUOTE

Dude, you are nuts if you things Fewell had anything to do with this lost. We don't have any talent at the corner position. Webster, Coe and Tryon were getting killed all night man to man coverage.

the-wild-healer
To those Giant fans with a little class, that was a good game.

rickker20
We let Aaron Ross and keep a guy that was injure last year and got injure again. What a big mistake!!!!!!!!!

Shockeystays08
Cruz Webster Blackburn and Oline get failing grades. Wilson averages under 20 yards per kick return.

Eliscruzzz
09-05-2012, 11:37 PM
Let's give credit to the Cowboys came into our house and beat us fair and square they beat us in 07 too look how that turned out

giants-_-
To those Giant fans with a little class, that was a good game.

No you little **** you had yron playing ****ing CB, he should be making me burgers not playing in the NFL

mattpl908
terrible game we couldnt stop em on a 1st and a mile

woocrew
Sad Sad Sad but theres a long way to go

nycsportzfan
Well Cruz had the dropsies this early last year too - sorry Cruz, you're out of drops for the year. Even on a ton of cruz catches he looks scared to catch it when hes short middle or feels a defender in the area.. It just hasen't cost us much untill tonight.. The playcalling in the first half is what totally cost us though.. if we throw it 2of3 after that boley pick, we score.. If we don't run 1st and 2nd down the very next time we have the ball, who knows? And if u don't run on the play wilson fumbles, who knows?

Eliscruzzz
09-05-2012, 11:38 PM
To those Giant fans with a little class, that was a good game.little class says the one coming on the mb to gloat and wouldn't be here if they lost

Evo'Ed
09-05-2012, 11:38 PM
[QUOTE=Eli2Shockey4aTD;473555]"They will stop throwing to Ogletree eventually, no need to change the scheme" - Fewell[/QUOTE

Dude, you are nuts if you things Fewell had anything to do with this lost. We don't have any talent at the corner position. Webster, Coe and Tryon were getting killed all night man to man coverage.

Agreed.........

Good rational response.

We are down to what our 4th or 5th string corner?

How is that Fewell's fault?

Guarantee any safety help for Tryon would have left somebody else open.

Toadofsteel
09-05-2012, 11:39 PM
We let Aaron Ross and keep a guy that was injure last year and got injure again. What a big mistake!!!!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure Ross would have gotten burned hard too...

nycsportzfan
Cruz Webster Blackburn and Oline get failing grades. Wilson averages under 20 yards per kick return. Wilson did nothing but hurt this team tonight.. One of the worst debuts i've seen... That fumble could easily of been a TD drive... Then again, running on 1st and 2nd down and now doing at least one play action there was beyond stupid..

Toadofsteel

Outside of the 9000 injuries we have every year, ;osing Spags was the worst thing that happened to our defense in a long time. He knew how to blitz without making it blatantly obvious...

LT_Hits
09-05-2012, 11:40 PM
Honestly, I don't understand how tryon made this team and Bruce Johnson didn't.

Agreed and whats up with the def coordination coach ques on the issue, like when its 1st and 30 and you gotta a for sure scrub playing press coverage. And whats up with coery web, he looked like hot garbage as well. And lastly, why would you pressure JPP up the middle when he can be more on the move to chase Romo when we were already getting pressure up the mid. All in all, we had no answer for that ogle fella, good job by him, I think we can take some good stuff away, i felt we left money on the table, esp Eli, and we know Eli will cash in. Go Big Blue!

giantsforce
not addressing the O Line, scab refs, bogus non-calls, a busted up 2ndary, key DLine injuries...

I can go on and onWhat? Everyone here was praising Reese for all his moves in the draft and the free agency signings! Oh wait...We drafted a fumbler, a corner who got hurt in the only game he started. We placed on IR players they will not play again so we can keep paying them salaries, we drafted an Olineman that we had to cut because he was useless. We kept Prince who sees the ball and he gets hurt. But don;t worry. Coughlin will turn it around because he has the "genius" Killdrive that knows how to give momentum back to the opponents.

bleeding blue
Could have seen that last play coming from a mile away... The slant route and slugo torched the secondary tonight.

the-wild-healer
09-05-2012, 11:41 PM
little class says the one coming on the mb to gloat and wouldn't be here if they lost

Yes I would. Id just be a angrier.

bearbryant
09-05-2012, 11:41 PM
Nice a little fact I didn't know: The first time in 9 years that the defending champ loses the first game in their home. Who: Your NY Giants. CRAP!!!These coaches didn't give the team a chance to win. Did the players give their all? Absolutely not but a team like Dallas that has a worse O line than us and you get who in the draft? Which O line men did you pick up? Nothing, no one, nada, zilch, zippo

Joe Morrison
09-05-2012, 11:43 PM
That was pretty poor, didn't like the refs, seemed like they know nothing about the passing game and the 5 yard rule and holding players out of the break but overall the Giants played very poor, Cruz had a horrible game to say the least, the oline cannot run block and the d line couldn't get any pressure when they had to, might have had a lot to do with holding by Dallas but if it's not called you have to deal with it.
Good wake up call, get a break with the Bucs in 10 days.

woocrew
09-05-2012, 11:43 PM
The Giants played bad and still only lost by 7 if they can shake this off they still will be a force

giantsforce
09-05-2012, 11:45 PM

Dude, you are nuts if you things Fewell had anything to do with this lost. We don't have any talent at the corner position. Webster, Coe and Tryon were getting killed all night man to man coverage.So, what adjustments did he make to ensure that romo did not have the time to find the open receivers down field? Nothing did you say? That's about sums it up. I said it last year and I will say it again. We won the SB despite our coaching staff. Coughlin is not a genius and Killdrive IS the worst OC in the NFL. Fewell, well he can coach highschool, maybe. He got his *** handed by Garrett tonight. sorry folks but it is what it is.

Joe Morrison
09-05-2012, 11:45 PM
Agreed and whats up with the def coordination coach ques on the issue, like when its 1st and 30 and you gotta a for sure scrub playing press coverage. And whats up with coery web, he looked like hot garbage as well. And lastly, why would you pressure JPP up the middle when he can be more on the move to chase Romo when we were already getting pressure up the mid. All in all, we had no answer for that ogle fella, good job by him, I think we can take some good stuff away, i felt we left money on the table, esp Eli, and we know Eli will cash in. Go Big Blue!
Webster has always only been the besty corner on the Giants, never really that great, highly overrated.

casvdry
09-05-2012, 11:47 PM
The Giants played bad and still only lost by 7 if they can shake this off they still will be a force

We didn't play well either. Completely shuffled around OL with all new pieces. Let's face it, Mo was an outstanding college corner but he's still a rookie. No Rat playing, banged up Witten and about 100 penalties. Yes, your starting CBs are out, but keep in mind the guy torching your secondary was a #3 receiver.

We both had our shortcomings, the Cowboys just came out in the end. It was a good game, like they usually are.

plaxattack17
09-05-2012, 11:57 PM
that was shameful D in the second half, couldn't make one ****ty stop, forget stop...not one play! If it was 1st and 75 we wouldn't have stopped them ffs! The only ones stopppin the cowoys momentum in the 2nd half were the refs! 1st and 30 i couldnt believe wat i was seeing. Truly embarassing, how our secondary can be so f*ked up and its only week one!!Tyron should be fixing toilets not playin in the nfl.
I demand Reese to get some decent corners and a decent offensive lineman by week 2. Oh and a frikkin DT too coz Rocky and Jospeh was breathin out their asses in the second half. I can take losing if we play decent,but to play with this lack of intensity on a home opener against the cowoys as defendin champs is an utter disgrace.

Javelin390
09-06-2012, 12:13 AM
It was like this last year too...especially during the Cowboys game and 49ers game. I'm just sitting back watching.

The pattern goes something like this:

Preseason->we're frickin' awesome
Early season->we suck it's over
Giants gain momentum->told you we could do it
Then it goes either way depending on if we make the play-offs and go further or we fall flat.

The panic is palpable.

you are close but I'd make an edit...

Preseason->we're frickin' awesome
Early season->we suck it's over
Giants gain momentum->told you we could do it
we reach 6-2 entering into a big game
we crash
then we either pull it together to just make it then a miraculous playoff run or we die a sad sad death

miked1958
09-06-2012, 12:29 AM
Awful Awful AWFUL game.. Whole team seemed in a daze & unprepared ... Really disappointed right now, I was so pumped up for this game SMHCouldnt get stops when needed. That last game clinching first down on third and 13 and that first and 30. Secondary and OLine needs major overhaul

miked1958
09-06-2012, 12:30 AM
you are close but I'd make an edit...Preseason->we're frickin' awesomeEarly season->we suck it's overGiants gain momentum->told you we could do itwe reach 6-2 entering into a big gamewe crashthen we either pull it together to just make it then a miraculous playoff run or we die a sad sad deathThis is so true of the giants. Plus we seem to be a better road team then a home team for some reason

miked1958
09-06-2012, 12:43 AM
Some history. In 07 we open up vs Dallas and get beat 45-38. We follow that up with a stinker vs GB 35-13. Now we're 0-2 going to Washington having been outscored 80-51 in two game. We go down 17-0 at half time to the skins. Looking pretty bleak.. Defense had given up 97 points in 2.5 games.. We had injuries at key positions. Things were not clicking" we somehow come in second half and pull out a miracle comeback. We than go onto win it all.....So guys don't get down. It's one game. If someone told u during halftime of the skins game that the giants would go on to beat a 18-0 team in the SB I would have said they were crazy

G.I. Ants
09-06-2012, 01:04 AM
Sucks losing the opener, but big blue won 2 world championships after dropping their opening game. Can't build a bridge in day. I can't wait for the real refs to get back because blown calls can hurt a team. I'm not saying that they did terrible, but I counted a few calls which hurt the champs in varies points of the game.

Eli played well but there were way too many drops last night. Wilson looked like he was about to cry after that fumble, he should be getting an ice bath for costing us that potential scoring drive. Hopefully he has short term memory and works on that high and tight technique. Even though Hixon made that great catch, I believe, in the 3rd quarter, I felt we needed a more physical receiver like Barden in some of those plays. Hixon was getting roughed up out there, but glad to see him shake off the cobwebs. Secondary got torch and need to improve if big blue is to be successful this year.

As for Dallas, Tony Romo continued his great play against our D, hopefully our secondary will be ready for him next time around. I missed Murry's big run, but that run probably was the play that killed our team. Dez Bryant was not playing games against C-Web, he played like it was personal. They got the first win, but next game will be played in the house that Jerry Jones built for Eli Manning to dominate in.