PDA

View Full Version : Eric Mangini has the Cowboys winning the SB and the .....

Eliscruzzz
09-05-2012, 02:02 PM
Giants completely misses the playoffs sounds to me like he is another butthurt Patriot. His reasoning was the Giants will get every bodies best shot??? Like the Giants are not going to play their best and they are content with winning it all last year.... I can take him not picking us to go to the SB but miss the playoffs??? He also said the Giants did not improve their run game, that their pass rush will decline a little bit, and their secondary is weak. Look I know the secondary is banged up but I think it balances out with the Cowboys secondary where they are week at the safety position we are strong at and to proclaim MO as the savior a of their secondary is a joke to me this is his 1st start??? I don't get it.

NYGFaninILL
09-05-2012, 02:10 PM
It's Just one opinion...

Moke
09-05-2012, 02:14 PM
I am not going to be a homer and say they won't because they are a rival, but wtf is he smoking?

There are so many other better teams than the Cowboys this year.

They aren't winning anything this year.

primetime
09-05-2012, 02:17 PM
Remember it's just his opinion, that's what he gets paid to do. I never liked him, he has a personality of a turtle. I will give him he knows the game of football, and can give good perspectives from a coaches point of view. But at the end of the day he is stating what he thinks, not what he knows.
He states that we did not improve our running game, is he basing that off our o-line? Cause he has a point, but if he is speaking from the runningbacks we have I think we are better than last year. Our pass rush will decline?? Now that is just silly and if he stated that he should really consider taking that back. That's are strongest unit, and every team in the league is envious of the pass rush we have on any given play. As for our secondary, how is it weak? Cause we lost Aaron Ross? Or that T2 is hurt for the year? That Prince may miss a game or two? Our secondary is reading the papers and hearing what the analysts are saying. "The Giants weak point is the secondary" I think this will motivate them to show the rest of the league, that not only will they not be a weak link to the team, but a strong unit.

GmenFan1980
09-05-2012, 02:27 PM
I was more shocked when Bayless said we were gonna win. Hell Bayless also said we would win the division...with cowboys in the wild card of course.

In the end, their all just opinions.

Moke
09-05-2012, 02:33 PM
I was more shocked when Bayless said we were gonna win. Hell Bayless also said we would win the division...with cowboys in the wild card of course.

In the end, their all just opinions.

Eagles > cowboys when winning the wild card IF anything.

Eliscruzzz
09-05-2012, 02:35 PM
Remember it's just his opinion, that's what he gets paid to do. I never liked him, he has a personality of a turtle. I will give him he knows the game of football, and can give good perspectives from a coaches point of view. But at the end of the day he is stating what he thinks, not what he knows.
He states that we did not improve our running game, is he basing that off our o-line? Cause he has a point, but if he is speaking from the runningbacks we have I think we are better than last year. Our pass rush will decline?? Now that is just silly and if he stated that he should really consider taking that back. That's are strongest unit, and every team in the league is envious of the pass rush we have on any given play. As for our secondary, how is it weak? Cause we lost Aaron Ross? Or that T2 is hurt for the year? That Prince may miss a game or two? Our secondary is reading the papers and hearing what the analysts are saying. "The Giants weak point is the secondary" I think this will motivate them to show the rest of the league, that not only will they not be a weak link to the team, but a strong unit.He's speaking from running back perspective cause we lost Jacobs he said. He said our pass rush will decline cause teams will be able to figure out how we use are linemen but also stated that they will still be up in the tops with sacks. That's what I'm saying I don't think our secondary is that weak we have Webster who is a stud corner,Coe we will see then you have Hosley who looks pretty damn good combined with our safeties Kenny Phillips is the most underrated safety in the league and when Rolle can play safety he is an all-pro to me.

ChuckKnoxx
09-05-2012, 02:35 PM
Talk is over. Means nothing now. Defending the throne begins and those who talked will be remembered as we demolish everything in our path starting with Americas Team. Get ready and get out of the ****ing way.

DJloves
09-05-2012, 02:39 PM
Nothing to do about who will win tonight's game, but I feel very confident in saying that Romo will never win a Super Bowl. He just doesn't have it in him. A solid QB with consistent stats, but it he doesn't have the ability to win the big one.

wolfie
09-05-2012, 02:42 PM
My Dad used to say - Opinions are like as&((&%^s. everyone's got one.

repeatchamps
09-05-2012, 02:44 PM
He's speaking from running back perspective cause we lost Jacobs he said. He said our pass rush will decline cause teams will be able to figure out how we use are linemen but also stated that they will still be up in the tops with sacks.

I love Jacobs. One of my all time favorite Giants but these so called analysts saying we will miss him this year are the same dopes who said last year Jacobs is done and is the tiptoe burgular. If these fools actually think that getting younger (by more than 10 years), faster and shiftier at the running back position is a detriment then nothing these people say can be taken seriously. One thing that will be tough to replace when it comes to Jacobs is his blocking, rapport with his teammates and the sparks he can give at times to the offense. If people want to worry about the running game that is the only areas they should focus on when it comes to the departed Jacobs.

BParcells777
09-05-2012, 02:47 PM
Giants completely misses the playoffs sounds to me like he is another butthurt Patriot. His reasoning was the Giants will get every bodies best shot??? Like the Giants are not going to play their best and they are content with winning it all last year.... I can take him not picking us to go to the SB but miss the playoffs??? He also said the Giants did not improve their run game, that their pass rush will decline a little bit, and their secondary is weak. Look I know the secondary is banged up but I think it balances out with the Cowboys secondary where they are week at the safety position we are strong at and to proclaim MO as the savior a of their secondary is a joke to me this is his 1st start??? I don't get it.

I do not consider our Secondary to be weak......our whole defense is strong. Where was he when we added Ojomo, Kuhn, and others to our D Line?
I don't think this guy follows the Giants much. I actually like his anlaysis but he is showing lack of preparation on this one.

We did not strengthen our run game.......are you kidding me? David Wilson is better than BJ.

giantsfan420
09-05-2012, 02:49 PM
Talk is over. Means nothing now. Defending the throne begins and those who talked will be remembered as we demolish everything in our path starting with Americas Team. Get ready and get out of the ****ing way.
dude, u made those youtube vids right? if that is you, ur vids are awesome and ur use of the fbomb is brilliant

Rudyy
09-05-2012, 02:50 PM
Then he goes on to say that predictions are absolutely worthless LOL.

ChuckKnoxx
09-05-2012, 02:51 PM
dude, u made those youtube vids right? if that is you, ur vids are awesome and ur use of the fbomb is brilliant

Thank you bro. That is me and I look forward to sharing em here all season.

miked1958
09-05-2012, 03:04 PM
giants completely misses the playoffs sounds to me like he is another butthurt patriot. His reasoning was the giants will get every bodies best shot??? Like the giants are not going to play their best and they are content with winning it all last year.... I can take him not picking us to go to the sb but miss the playoffs??? He also said the giants did not improve their run game, that their pass rush will decline a little bit, and their secondary is weak. Look i know the secondary is banged up but i think it balances out with the cowboys secondary where they are week at the safety position we are strong at and to proclaim mo as the savior a of their secondary is a joke to me this is his 1st start??? I don't get it.lots and lots of haters in the media lol> we must be doing something right

repeatchamps
09-05-2012, 03:04 PM
I do not consider our Secondary to be weak......our whole defense is strong. Where was he when we added Ojomo, Kuhn, and others to our D Line?
I don't think this guy follows the Giants much. I actually like his anlaysis but he is showing lack of preparation on this one.

We did not strengthen our run game.......are you kidding me? David Wilson is better than BJ.

It's absurd. For some reason everyone is not acknowledging David Wilson and thinking he is just fodder and has no chance to make an impact as a rookie. Just don't get it. He is a first round pick and deserves to be given weight like other 1st round picks. I guess because Kiper didn't ride his jock enough, then that must mean Wilson is nothing special. ESPN stinks.

SWFLORIDA1106
09-05-2012, 03:24 PM

For 13+ years now,the talking heads are all on board for the Cowboys to the Super Bowl..Well, how has that worked out? Just an opinion,and I don't buy for a second...

Eliscruzzz
09-05-2012, 03:29 PM
lots and lots of haters in the media lol> we must be doing something right LMAO I just want this game to start right now and I hope for once the Giants don't have to comeback and win just blow this team the f*** out and make a statement That we won't lay down for anybody.

Giantsin04
09-05-2012, 03:34 PM
My Dad used to say - Opinions are like as&((&%^s. everyone's got one and they all stink.

Fixed that for ya!!

Giantsin04
09-05-2012, 03:36 PM
Sounds like Mangini is lobbying for an interview for the Cowboy job after Garrett gets whacked after the season.

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-05-2012, 04:19 PM
Eric Mangina speaks but........
https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRX_lq7xIGz79glLwss_ReJS0LO3Tbrh OyTD1XBIcTvWoji5IyhkA

BMW
09-05-2012, 04:22 PM
He's a clown like most sports analysts.

slipknottin
09-05-2012, 04:22 PM
And the eagles remain Lombardi-less.

G-Men Surg.
09-05-2012, 04:37 PM
It's pathetic what man do or say for a job ....

Denaliman316
09-05-2012, 05:28 PM
Its all talk and notice this year most people are picking The Eagles instead of the Cowboys?

Most of it is done to spark debate.

NYGFaninILL
09-05-2012, 06:41 PM
He's been saying that about every team. He said Cam Newton can take the Panthers to the SB. He said the Pats can get there, and he said the Broncos are contenders too. Don't worry about it

El Jefe
09-05-2012, 07:08 PM
Everything he said was pretty idiotic, but that's fine. I don't want that clown behind us

Joe Morrison
09-05-2012, 07:21 PM
Mangina, his record speaks for itself as a head coach.

Eliscruzzz
09-05-2012, 07:34 PM
He also picked the Bengals to win the AFC north.