PDA

View Full Version : Mike Mayock Says....

BlueMetal 40
09-05-2012, 07:28 PM
He likes our offensive line, and our run game will improve and bring better balance. He said it on set on NFL Networks pregame show.... I think he is good at evaluating teams and talent.. This is a positive sign, isnt it?

penguinfarmer
09-05-2012, 07:37 PM
I actually like Mayock, but that doesn't mean I'm going to agree with him. You hope he's right, but it's going to take more to convince you, moreso with the tackles.

BigBlue1971
09-05-2012, 07:42 PM
He likes our offensive line, and our run game will improve and bring better balance. He said it on set on NFL Networks pregame show.... I think he is good at evaluating teams and talent.. This is a positive sign, isnt it?

i think Mike is right! they will all get better as the season goes on.

BlueMetal 40
09-05-2012, 08:04 PM
Yeah, it certainly was some hopeful optimism on my part when I heard it. They havent passed the eye test so far, but maybe now the lights are on in the regular season, they are going to improve to at least a sufficient level of play. Fingers crossed!

.scrimmage.
09-05-2012, 08:07 PM
Mayock is one of the smartest analysts IMO. Our o-line can really only improve compared to last year. Hope they find some continuity this season

miked1958
09-05-2012, 08:25 PM
He likes our offensive line, and our run game will improve and bring better balance. He said it on set on NFL Networks pregame show.... I think he is good at evaluating teams and talent.. This is a positive sign, isnt it?Let's hope he is right

miked1958
09-05-2012, 08:26 PM
We need some good blocking for Eli and the runners for a change