PDA

View Full Version : Sitting in a crappy hotel room in Batavia NY......................

FBomb
09-05-2012, 08:46 PM
All alone....eating Bob Evan take out in front of a crappier 32' tv, while my wife is comfortable on my couch, eating caviar and bon bons....watching my 60" HD...with surround sound. I waiting for Beyonce to stop annoying me with what sounds like an am transistor radio.....oh ****!!...she just broke a mirror with that scream.

BUT I DON'T CARE..........GO GIANTS!!!!!!!

Speaking of my wife, a little off topic, but......My wife's boss came to town today to take the girls out to lunch. My wife's boss is Nancy Shevell.......and she surprised everyone by bringing her husband!! MY WIFE HAD LUNCH WITH PAUL ****ING MCCARTNEY TODAY!!!!!!!!!

http://www.cnycentral.com/news/story.aspx?id=797415

Did I mention that I am in a crappy hotel in Batavia???

I STILL DON'T CARE!!!! Go Giants!!!

BigBlue1971
09-05-2012, 08:50 PM
Paul McCartney????????????????? are you kidding?

thats great! that may even open up some gigs for you FBomb........overseas! hahaha

miked1958
09-05-2012, 08:54 PM
All alone....eating Bob Evan take out in front of a crappier 32' tv, while my wife is comfortable on my couch, eating caviar and bon bons....watching my 60" HD...with surround sound. I waiting for Beyonce to stop annoying me with what sounds like an am transistor radio.....oh ****!!...she just broke a mirror with that scream.BUT I DON'T CARE..........GO GIANTS!!!!!!!Speaking of my wife, a little off topic, but......My wife's boss came to town today to take the girls out to lunch. My wife's boss is Nancy Shevell.......and she surprised everyone by bringing her husband!! MY WIFE HAD LUNCH WITH PAUL ****ING MCCARTNEY TODAY!!!!!!!!!http://www.cnycentral.com/news/story.aspx?id=797415Did I mention that I am in a crappy hotel in Batavia???I STILL DON'T CARE!!!! Go Giants!!!Man that Stinks.. But represent in Batavia for us

keyofgmen
09-05-2012, 08:55 PM
I know how you feel. My wife just texted from our seats. I am stuck "on call" No way I could get out of it. 1st opening day I have missed in a long time, Alone...at least I do have my HD projector 101 inch screen to yell at!!

GO GIANTS!!

tonyt830
09-05-2012, 08:57 PM
All alone....eating Bob Evan take out in front of a crappier 32' tv, while my wife is comfortable on my couch, eating caviar and bon bons....watching my 60" HD...with surround sound. I waiting for Beyonce to stop annoying me with what sounds like an am transistor radio.....oh ****!!...she just broke a mirror with that scream.

BUT I DON'T CARE..........GO GIANTS!!!!!!!

Speaking of my wife, a little off topic, but......My wife's boss came to town today to take the girls out to lunch. My wife's boss is Nancy Shevell.......and she surprised everyone by bringing her husband!! MY WIFE HAD LUNCH WITH PAUL ****ING MCCARTNEY TODAY!!!!!!!!!

http://www.cnycentral.com/news/story.aspx?id=797415

Did I mention that I am in a crappy hotel in Batavia???

I STILL DON'T CARE!!!! Go Giants!!!Hang in there FBomb! No matter what city you are in, you are reppin the Giants!!! I have to get up at 230am for work(local time here in TN). But it will be well worth being a little extra tired tomorrow, especially if we win!

Great story too about your wife's boss. That must have been an interesting lunch with an icon like Paul McCartney

CowboysSuck
09-05-2012, 09:00 PM
Bad ***. I expect nothing less from a die hard fan! GO GIANTS!

miked1958
09-05-2012, 09:13 PM
He will shake the walls of that crappy motel with every giants td

miked1958
09-05-2012, 09:14 PM
And we will get at least 5 of them

FBomb
09-05-2012, 09:25 PM
"Honestly Mr Manager.....It was like this when I checked in!!"

EnragedYouth85
09-05-2012, 09:30 PM
Well I'm stuck at work and am going to miss at least an hour of the game! :(