PDA

View Full Version : David Wilson needs to be out there regardless of the fumble...

NYG4lifeNYK
09-05-2012, 11:05 PM
This O-line is AWFUL....We are going no where with Bradshaw so far....

Get the kid back out there and see how he responds... guarantee he makes up for it.. don't bench him the rest of the way

This offense is pathetic right now..... we better WAKE UP the second half

Evo'Ed
09-05-2012, 11:06 PM
He had a nice KR after that fumble.

Let's hope he can learn from the mistake; the kid looked really angry about his mistake on the sidelines after the play.

offingmoot
09-05-2012, 11:07 PM
I hope it wont be until week 8 that he gets more carries
I say get him back in there and boost his confidence

TheAnalyst
09-05-2012, 11:08 PM
When will you guys learn it isn't the RB, its the oline. Barry Sanders wouldn't get yards with this oline.

VBGiantsFan
09-05-2012, 11:08 PM
When your line can't block, you need pure speed to get to the corner, and he's the only one on the whole team with that kind of speed.

Toadofsteel
09-05-2012, 11:09 PM
When will you guys learn it isn't the RB, its the oline. Barry Sanders wouldn't get yards with this oline.

Exactly. I'm with you on that. The bigger problem is that with our running game obviously shut down, we still piss away perfectly good downs trying to run the ball...

JSpin
if I was the coach I would've put him right back in. show him that we believe in him. coughlins too old school for that though :/

Toadofsteel
if I was the coach I would've put him right back in. show him that we believe in him. coughlins too old school for that though :/

he's too old school to throw the goddamn football...

ShakeandBake
09-05-2012, 11:13 PM
You were saying the same **** last year about taking Jacobs out of the game, when will you realize the o-line is the problem and not the RBs?

NYG4lifeNYK
09-05-2012, 11:32 PM
You were saying the same **** last year about taking Jacobs out of the game, when will you realize the o-line is the problem and not the RBs?

What?

I've never once wavered on Jacobs.

Did you miss the part where I said "This O-line is AWFUL" ?

Wilson has SPEED and that can mask a porous O-line a little

The_ One
09-05-2012, 11:35 PM
Once he learns to hold onto the ball, he cost us at least 3 points.

TheShouldersOf
09-05-2012, 11:37 PM
if they bench him for that Fumble, i'll have lost all respect for their staff, maybe it sounds stupid, and i'm alright with that,