PDA

View Full Version : Do we draft a corner next year?

Rudyy
09-05-2012, 11:08 PM
I think yes.

Jppallday
09-05-2012, 11:36 PM
It's cool with me

easterbeast
09-05-2012, 11:42 PM
why bother.

drewz
09-05-2012, 11:43 PM
I think it depends on the way Prince plays later in the season.

You guys realize it's only week 1 right?

nycsportzfan
09-05-2012, 11:44 PM
I think yes. He'll just get hurt.. This team always ends up with scrubs off the streets getting minutes at CB.. But seriously, we should add another, of course...

Rudyy
09-05-2012, 11:46 PM
he'll just get hurt.. This team always ends up with scrubs off the streets getting minutes at cb.. But seriously, we should add another, of course... pshh, naah. You were right at first. Why draft a corner when he'll get hurt? Even though our secondary is hot garbage.

Rudyy
09-05-2012, 11:47 PM
I think it depends on the way Prince plays later in the season.

You guys realize it's only week 1 right? It's week 1 and they sucked.Michael Coe is also injured btw.

BROADWAYSTORM
09-05-2012, 11:49 PM
We need a new Center and a left tackle. I would sign and draft one. And I would sign a corner not draft one. Although that position is always so injury prone that I guess its better to draft. Damn why are we so injury prone? I think our guys juice too much. I think the Amukamara injury was a roid injury. No one touched him and he sprains his ankle for no reason he wasn't even going hard.

KidA
09-05-2012, 11:50 PM
We should probably draft CBs in the 6th and 7th round. That way we can use our first five picks on offensive linemen.

I'm only about half joking.

Rudyy
09-05-2012, 11:51 PM
We need a new Center and a left tackle. I would sign and draft one. And I would sign a corner not draft one. Although that position is always so injury prone that I guess its better to draft. Damn why are we so injury prone? I think our guys juice too much. I think the Amukamara injury was a roid injury. No one touched him and he sprains his ankle for no reason he wasn't even going hard. I don't know about the roids and stuff, but we are a very injury prone team..especially on defense. I don't know what's up with the strengths and conditioning coach, but he and the players need to get their act together. Our o-line is very inconsistent. There were times were they looked okay, to down right awful. Secondary and O-line are my two biggest concens right now.

nYg24
09-05-2012, 11:52 PM
when was the last time that panned out haha.

Rudyy
09-05-2012, 11:52 PM
We should probably draft CBs in the 6th and 7th round. That way we can use our first five picks on offensive linemen.

I'm only about half joking. Yeah...we need to draft offensive linemen from rounds 1-7 LOL

Rudyy
09-05-2012, 11:53 PM
when was the last time that panned out haha. Good question, wish I had a good answer.