VBGiantsFan
09-06-2012, 12:08 AM
And the Cowboys just exploited it.

Redeyejedi
09-06-2012, 12:12 AM
They went in weak at OLine . Not much u can do when every single CB gets hurt

BROADWAYSTORM
09-06-2012, 12:17 AM
The offensive line is what worries me most. The dbs are a problem too but you can sort of mask that with the pass rush. But you can't mask the o line. I know Coughlin wants to prove a point but we can no longer run the ball the way we used to. This is a high octane up tempo offense that should set up the run with the pass and not viceversa. And I think we have the horses and the speed to play like that. Our run d is **** already so we might as well rush the passer.

nhpgiantsfan
Never should've assumed T2 was gonna be fine. Big mistake by Jerry.

Razur
Yeah so what..same scenario as last year..1st game...Dallas will choke as it always does..by the end of the season

titwio
It's sad how injuries just ruin the Giants depth every year. Down to a fifth string CB who IMO shouldn't even be on the team.

VBGiantsFan
09-06-2012, 12:21 AM
Why isn't Hosley playing over Tryon?

DemandedAce
09-06-2012, 12:32 AM
We didn't go in weak at CB.... we're down to our 5th CB, no one keeps five starting caliber CBs on roster lol this is just more bad luck like we're used to

nhpgiantsfan
09-06-2012, 12:37 AM
We didn't go in weak at CB.... we're down to our 5th CB, no one keeps five starting caliber CBs on roster lol this is just more bad luck like we're used to

We did go in very week. You went I with one sure thing at CB. After that you had a guy with 2 ACL's, a second year player wh had half a season under his belt, and a bunch of inexperienced kids.

nycisgreat
09-06-2012, 12:39 AM
And the Cowboys just exploited it.

I agree with you on the CB position. I think we have really good LBs. They are fast and physical. We have to do something at corner. I can honestly say I missed Ross tonight.

Evo'Ed
09-06-2012, 12:44 AM
Never should've assumed T2 was gonna be fine. Big mistake by Jerry.

Agreed, but I'm sure our front office was hoping Prince would stay healthy and actual be effective......Oh well.

Why isn't Hosley playing over Tryon?

Hmmm.....I agree too.

Let the kid at least get a chance since Tryon was getting burned.

giantsfan420
09-06-2012, 12:46 AM
why didnt we at least play hosely that last 3rd down. ogeltree made coe/tryon his *****, u needed someone who could cover...eh, a lot of stuff for them to work on. we'll be fine

nycsportzfan
09-06-2012, 12:48 AM
And the Cowboys just exploited it. Kinda easy to exploit it when u run on 1st and 2nd down after boley pick and make us have to complete passes becaues of inept running game when on a number of series, and then after the boley series, we ran 1st and 2nd down the very next series!!!!lol T

This team is a passing team and as soon as we went to a pass pass pass timely run type offense, we were incredible and our run game was solid.. Coughlin and Gilbride are just old coaches who think u must be able to run.. Welp, most good teams incorporate a pass first scheme that runs on timely downs.. Pats, Saints, Pack, and us last yr.. WE NEED TO PASS THE BALL 1st AND FOREMOST!