PDA

View Full Version : Stop it with the "This is Dallas' Super Bowl" bs.. this is our first game of the year

NYG4lifeNYK
09-05-2012, 11:12 PM
And we look like absolute **** in every aspect except for Eli........

The pass rush has disappeared..... not a good way to start the damn season... so pissed right now

There's so little time left but if anyone can do it Eli can.... defense just has to get some ****ing stops and the offense needs to WAKE THE **** UP

Nicks and Cruz are getting shut down....... it's sick

I don't get it where the hell is Bennett?

Should abandon the run for the season... this O-line couldn't block a damn puppy

gmen0820
09-05-2012, 11:13 PM
Truer words have never been spoken.

Redeyejedi
09-05-2012, 11:21 PM
JPP has played his *** off. He has been disruptive all night no 1 is cleaning up his pressure

NYG4lifeNYK
09-05-2012, 11:27 PM
JPP has played his *** off. He has been disruptive all night no 1 is cleaning up his pressure

He's been a one man show.... absolute FORCE... bullsozing his way to Romo and nothing to show for it... he's had 6 near sacks... where is Tuck?

TheEnigma
09-05-2012, 11:37 PM
How many penalties was JPP responsible for against the Cowboys? I know off the top of my head he had a hold against him and then most of the false starts were lined up across from him.

I'd be more upset if we didn't just win a Superbowl last season but this team made way too many mental errors just between Cruz and Webster alone.

giantfan1976
09-05-2012, 11:39 PM
And we look like absolute **** in every aspect except for Eli........

The pass rush has disappeared..... not a good way to start the damn season... so pissed right now

There's so little time left but if anyone can do it Eli can.... defense just has to get some ****ing stops and the offense needs to WAKE THE **** UP

Nicks and Cruz are getting shut down....... it's sick

I don't get it where the hell is Bennett?

Should abandon the run for the season... this O-line couldn't block a damn puppy

I agree with your feelings on the "This is Dallas' Super Bowl" comments. However, I will remind you that it was the Cowboy's owner who, in the off season, said that all the moves they made were to try to stop the Giants. I do feel like this was more important for them than it was for us. But that doesn't change the fact that they beat us soundly. In fact, I'm humiliated that I feel like their players cared more. I WISH I could say that our team was less talented, but (other than OL and CB) I don't believe that.