09-06-2012, 12:17 AM
He is the least of our worries but we need every play

The OLINE SUCKSSSSSS!!!!

Tuckit91
09-06-2012, 12:19 AM
yup to many drops!!

gmen0820
09-06-2012, 12:21 AM
That's the difference between minimum salary nice guy, and big buck superstar. Come on Cruz.

ozzie0075
09-06-2012, 12:35 AM
He was flat out awful tonight. Giants led the league in drops last season. They look poised to do it again.

jintsfan666
09-06-2012, 12:38 AM
In Reese I trust. For those who wanted to extend Cruz, I don't think so. There is more on his mind than football. The game he played tonight was amateurish at best.

Roosevelt
09-06-2012, 12:38 AM
Another game like that and he'll be hearing boos instead of Cruuuuz.

Moke
09-06-2012, 12:39 AM
Reason why Cruz isn't better than Nicks right now. Nicks has that experience and knows maturity right now. He's poised whereas Cruz isn't at the moment.

Cruz needs to realize he needs to catch the ball before he turns and starts to run.

SackingMyths
09-06-2012, 12:40 AM
He is the least of our worries but we need every play

The OLINE SUCKSSSSSS!!!!

I'll be sending buy low trade offers to panicky Cruz owners in my fantasy leagues...better believe it.

He still got open against solid coverage. He just didn't make it happen. He's human. Oh well. Can't take away his ring and franchise record breaking season.

hungrrrry
09-06-2012, 12:49 AM
I'll be sending buy low trade offers to panicky Cruz owners in my fantasy leagues...better believe it.

He still got open against solid coverage. He just didn't make it happen. He's human. Oh well. Can't take away his ring and franchise record breaking season.I know he is capable but hard to believe he seemed to be nervous....thought that was behind him after last seasons success

SackingMyths
09-06-2012, 12:54 AM
I know he is capable but hard to believe he seemed to be nervous....thought that was behind him after last seasons success

Idk bro. What can I say? It's the glimmer of hope we can go with for now. He didn't have all these expectations going into the season this time last year...and he still got off to a bumpy start in WASH and STL. Now, with the trophy ceremony and all the hype. It's easy to forget he's just a young kid who's trying so hard to please.

Like you said, for now--he's the LEAST of our problems.

BlueBlooded1979
09-06-2012, 12:58 AM
He is looking for the home run every time. Saw it in the preseason.

EmpireStateG
09-06-2012, 12:59 AM
Idk bro. What can I say? It's the glimmer of hope we can go with for now. He didn't have all these expectations going into the season this time last year...and he still got off to a bumpy start in WASH and STL. Now, with the trophy ceremony and all the hype. It's easy to forget he's just a young kid who's trying so hard to please.

Like you said, for now--he's the LEAST of our problems.

Amen. First game of the season against a bitter rival as a defending Super Bowl champ and all eyes on him. Different than last season's start. He had to be feeling nerves. I am not worried about Victor Cruz- he will be just fine.

JB456
09-06-2012, 01:04 AM
In Reese I trust. For those who wanted to extend Cruz, I don't think so. There is more on his mind than football. The game he played tonight was amateurish at best.

Woah Woah Woah, slow down there tiger. He had one bad game. Lets not let this situation become overblown. He looked rusty and it was the first game of the season.

SackingMyths
09-06-2012, 01:05 AM
Amen. First game of the season against a bitter rival as a defending Super Bowl champ and all eyes on him. Different than last season's start. He had to be feeling nerves. I am not worried about Victor Cruz- he will be just fine.

Truth.

By all accounts, he's got a great head on his shoulders and is honest with himself. And if any of us think that WE'RE disappointed with him, it's nothing compared to what's gonna go on inside HIS head for the next 10 days. He'll bounce back in a ginormous way.

Gut feeling--TB will feel his wrath.

The Notorious B.I.G BLUE
This is why I said let's see Cruz do it again. IM not worried about him long term but he has to focus on the catch b4 he looks to run.

BornBrooklyn
Maybe he's trying too hard to prove last year wasn't a fluke...

BillTheGreek
09-06-2012, 01:06 AM
Cruz had Jitters & Not Concentrating ! He will be fine in the next game..........The whole team was not on the same page.

titwio
09-06-2012, 01:06 AM
Right now I'm more concerned with the corner situation than the O-line or Cruz...(And yeah, Cruz was terrible.)