PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe our CB misfortune...... it's absurd. We had a PLETHORA of CB's...

NYG4lifeNYK
09-06-2012, 12:21 AM
Then suddenly.... we are down to our 5th Cb again... same exact scenario as last season

Prince and Hosley better get healthy quick or we are toast

Webster needs to play better as well.... I don't understand what's happening with our defense right now.

NYG4lifeNYK
09-06-2012, 12:44 AM
Coe looked pretty bad and Tryon was just awful... if our secondary can't cover we won't be able to win games in the 4th this season if we have to

This is VERY opening

Rod-Diggity
09-06-2012, 12:48 AM
Coe looked pretty bad and Tryon was just awful... if our secondary can't cover we won't be able to win games in the 4th this season if we have to

This is VERY opening
I actually liked coe's play tryon was just atrocious i'd cut him right now dude couldn't make one freakin stop 3rd and 10 and you let them get the first i'd matt dodge his *@* right now

Moke
09-06-2012, 12:49 AM
Coe wasn't that bad honestly. He could be pretty good with a little more experience. We just need Prince and Hosley back ASAP.

Hopefully this long break can get us rested and give us time to re-cooperate.

Morehead State
09-06-2012, 12:51 AM
Then suddenly.... we are down to our 5th Cb again... same exact scenario as last season

Prince and Hosley better get healthy quick or we are toast

Webster needs to play better as well.... I don't understand what's happening with our defense right now.

That second TD was all about Phillips biting on play action. He was late to pick up and they scored a TD, simple as that. This is a common occurance with KP. He's very late often to pick up WR downfield.