PDA

View Full Version : Sucks that we lost, but..........

FBomb
09-06-2012, 12:48 AM
It looked A LOT like first game rust. Not worried yet.

JB456
09-06-2012, 12:50 AM

Agreed. There were a lot of drops and the running game was so bad, there isn't anywhere to go but up.

Eliscruzzz
09-06-2012, 12:51 AM
A voice of reason that I need to hear FBOMB but I'm still very pissed that we lost to the Cowboys it's sickening

Drez
09-06-2012, 12:53 AM
Agreed. Also consider we were down 3 DTs and by the end of the game 4 CBs. The back end will look better when Prince and Hosley get back.

The only area that concerns me is the OL. A very weak showing tonight, much like last season. No push on running plays and had trouble with the rush. The RBs didn't have many holes to run through and Eli had few clean pockets to throw from tonight. If it wasn't also an issue last year, I wouldn't find it so troublesome, but since it was, I do.

FBomb
09-06-2012, 12:53 AM
A voice of reason that I need to hear FBOMB but I'm still very pissed that we lost to the Cowboys it's sickening

I here ya.......I got a Cowboy fan I will see tomorrow that is just itching to finally "get" me........sigh....I got it comin though!! :rolleyes:

Moke
09-06-2012, 12:54 AM
Positive - Rivers looked good. I like his physique and how well he handled the rush

SackingMyths
09-06-2012, 12:56 AM
100% agree that rust (and overconfidence) played a real big part. But man, oh man. This CB situation isn't going anywhere. And the O-Iine leaves plenty to be desired...

FBomb
09-06-2012, 12:56 AM
Don't let the panic squad bother you...most are just venting, I usually don't post after a loss, but I am surprisingly calm about it.

FBomb
09-06-2012, 01:53 AM
A sanity bump

NYG4lifeNYK
09-06-2012, 01:57 AM
exactly.

Not worried too much.

A lot of question about the O-line in both pass protection and run blocking but I don't think we are THIS bad.

secondary is scary.... Webster needs to play elite like seasons past.

Pass rush needs to get home.

G-MENBK
09-06-2012, 02:00 AM
I'll begin to worry when we lose the next game or two.

Of all the things that still stings me, it's that missed holding call on the goal line.

giantsforce
09-06-2012, 02:02 AM
Positive - Rivers looked good. I like his physique and how well he handled the rushFinally we got a very good LB. I just hope his Hammy will not be an issue down the road. He played very well. So did Bennett. Killdrive's play calling though continues to be a big problem.

G-Men Surg.
09-06-2012, 02:04 AM
Agree but still hurts like a M.........!
Real soul searching for our men this coming days . They have to move foward quickly because there's a whole season ahead and everybody is in line to take their best shot at them. ALL IN !

FBomb
09-06-2012, 02:05 AM
lol....Gilbride can't catch the ball for Cruz....or throw a better ball to Hixon...or run block.

Toadofsteel
09-06-2012, 02:06 AM
I here ya.......I got a Cowboy fan I will see tomorrow that is just itching to finally "get" me........sigh....I got it comin though!! :rolleyes:

At least most of the cowboys fans I know are very respectful. My senior pastor at my church (one of said cowboys fans) publicly put on a Giants jersey (i think it was #88 Nicks but wasn't there to see it personally) in church on Super Bowl Sunday.

Toadofsteel
09-06-2012, 02:07 AM
Killdrive's play calling though continues to be a big problem.

KG has the potential to be a great OC. The problem is he's too damn predictable...

MattMeyerBud
09-06-2012, 02:07 AM

Amen. Bad loss we played like **** and were in it until the end while Dallas played the best game theyve played since 1996.

Plenty of season left

lamas
09-06-2012, 02:12 AM
KG has the potential to be a great OC. The problem is he's too damn predictable...He sure is predictable...seems like every 5 seasons he wins a Super Bowl.

FBomb
09-06-2012, 02:20 AM
Ok....I'm going to bed....I leave the board to the Chicken Little's and the gnashers of teeth....gnight all.....GO GIANTS

miked1958
09-06-2012, 02:22 AM
It looked A LOT like first game rust. Not worried yet.Neither am I. Remember how we started 07? Lol

And we all know now that season ended.

FBomb
09-07-2012, 08:54 PM
Can we please get back to reality now?

Captain Chaos
09-07-2012, 10:40 PM
I wouldn't say I'm worried, concerned would be a better word. Injuries have really bitten us and I think once we get back to full strength we will be a different team. Beatty back LT and maybe Brewer can unseat double d.

BillTheGreek
09-08-2012, 11:20 AM
OK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shake the rust off ! and start playing Giant Football.

GO GIANTS !

Redeyejedi
09-08-2012, 11:24 AM
Tampa is a must win game. I think that panther game is going to be very tough to win with 3 days rest. Giants have trouble with Vince Young I think Cam Newton is going to destroy are secondary

Redeyejedi
09-08-2012, 11:30 AM
It looked A LOT like first game rust. Not worried yet.Its a little more then that but it was part of it. The Giants have very little talent on the Offensive line ,it the worst group in the NFL and there isnt anything they can do about it. The secondary will be better if tey get healthy. Giants tried to down play Tuck and Osi being banged up at the end of camp but both were non existent. Might be something to that. If Tuck and Osi dont play better Giants will not make the playoffs