PDA

View Full Version : Tuck?? Osi?? Kiwi??

Azeemdadream
09-05-2012, 11:57 PM
Where were these clowns all game??? Our Tackles were more effective. Romo often had all the time in the world and JPP was about the only one who seemed to be getting in.

Blueshine
09-05-2012, 11:59 PM
Agreed. They got punked.

JB456
09-06-2012, 12:00 AM
Where were these clowns all game??? Our Tackles were more effective. Romo often had all the time in the world and JPP was about the only one who seemed to be getting in.

The trenches looked like trash. Tuck and Osi disapeared and I wish Kiwi disappeared after that botched tackle on Murray.

GMenOnDeck
09-06-2012, 12:01 AM
They were playing patty-cake with oline

Azeemdadream
09-06-2012, 01:59 AM
It's so rare that you get a consistent, dominating player on D. We had Strahan and now we're lucky to have JPP. I wouldn't mind if the Giants let OSI walk and maybe even Tuck for that matter just to sign JPP to max contract.

GFiP
09-06-2012, 02:03 AM
Tuck was supposed to emerge again since he's healthy now, but in reality he looked bad like he did all of last season.

nycsportzfan
09-06-2012, 02:57 AM
nobody caught on that Reese wasen't giving OSI tons of doe even though his public whining for over 2yrs now? Obviously theres a reason for that.. All it will take is a big game from Osi and that should have his dissapearing act be ok around here for another 4..lol

rainierjef
09-06-2012, 04:37 AM
i think there was a lot of holding that didn't get called by the refs im going to go back and rewatch the game i need to wooosaa first.

Diamondring
09-06-2012, 04:41 AM
Leave Tuck out of it, where was Osi? I told you he is overrated. What a fool to give him more money. He couldn't help JPP and we need more blitzes.

rainierjef
09-06-2012, 04:43 AM
^ if you blame osi you have to include tuck. you cant pick and choose your favorites they both didn't show up

Diamondring
09-06-2012, 04:55 AM
^ if you blame osi you have to include tuck. you cant pick and choose your favorites they both didn't show upNot really cause Osi suppose to be this bigtime player and should be getting at the qb with JPP on the field. Osi wanted big conract and your behind wanted him to get more money huh? If that is the case then leave Tuck out of it and get only on Osi's wanting a big money contract behind who couldn't even deliver.

rainierjef
09-06-2012, 05:26 AM
^ hes rotating in hes not starting at the position or getting the bulk of the reps , tuck is starting at LDE and getting the bulk of the reps at that side. they all except JPP looked unfocused stop being bais cause you hate how the osi situation turned out in the offseason, just root for this team and all its players. stop being bitter about it and looking for reason as to why we lost, we lost as a team the Offense the defense the refs all sucked, regroup, refocus, just win

CDN_G-FAN
09-06-2012, 06:18 AM
Leave Tuck out of it, where was Osi? I told you he is overrated. What a fool to give him more money. He couldn't help JPP and we need more blitzes.

we don't need more blitzes. this team NEEDS front 4 pressure. bringing extra guys when our front 4 is largely ineffective won't solve the problem. good or bad this defense is built around having 4 guys that create havoc for the QB and the o-line. i'm not saying we shouldn't blitz, but its not the magic solution when we have a bunch of studs playing like duds.

buster55
09-06-2012, 06:35 AM
Osi very undisciplined on line of srimmage especially against the run has always been. JPP played hard I felt our guys were being held all game long but with that being said you have to find a way to overcome that and I kept asking myself where is Tuck?

Diamondring
09-06-2012, 06:44 AM
^ hes rotating in hes not starting at the position or getting the bulk of the reps , tuck is starting at LDE and getting the bulk of the reps at that side. they all except JPP looked unfocused stop being bais cause you hate how the osi situation turned out in the offseason, just root for this team and all its players. stop being bitter about it and looking for reason as to why we lost, we lost as a team the Offense the defense the refs all sucked, regroup, refocus, just win I'm going to say this, if you care about the team, then you should care about Osi's situations and reality. Osi is getting old in football years and is not that bigtime player no more. You can root for the team all you want but, you also have to understand that things can mess up your team as well. The money that was given to Osi could have been used for something else.

This thread shouldn't have been made cause our dbs were at the right spot and they were unable to make plays so most of the defense's problems were on them. They had the opportunities to make plays but didn't. My post is about this topic though and it is to let you know that Osi is a big time player. Tuck is just a decent player so get on Osi. Oh and another thing, why are you telling me to root for the Giants and forget about Osi's situation for? Go and tell all of the other posters who have negative posts about the Giants and tell them to just root for the team don't just tell me. Go and make a thread and tell all of the posters with negatives posts about the Giants to just root for them and stop hating.

Diamondring
09-06-2012, 06:49 AM
we don't need more blitzes. this team NEEDS front 4 pressure. bringing extra guys when our front 4 is largely ineffective won't solve the problem. good or bad this defense is built around having 4 guys that create havoc for the QB and the o-line. i'm not saying we shouldn't blitz, but its not the magic solution when we have a bunch of studs playing like duds.Look, football is about matchups and there may be times when the opposition have their talented O-lines to combat the D-lines so the defense needs to blitz. Don't forget what Spags did for the Giants. Now study what I have said please so we are not going to have all of you trying to gain up on me like you know than me. I want to ask you something, are you a former powerlifter and football player? I get my information from coaches and what I say happens on the field majority of the time.

krygny
09-06-2012, 07:07 AM
Cut those three some slack, will ya'. Don't you know they're getting old?

miked1958
09-06-2012, 08:02 AM
Where were these clowns all game??? Our Tackles were more effective. Romo often had all the time in the world and JPP was about the only one who seemed to be getting in.They all took the night off

miked1958
09-06-2012, 08:03 AM
For a team that had 3 brand new starters on their OLine and the other two switching positions, they did a good job making the giants vaunted pass rush invisible

CDN_G-FAN
09-06-2012, 09:44 AM
Look, football is about matchups and there may be times when the opposition have their talented O-lines to combat the D-lines so the defense needs to blitz. Don't forget what Spags did for the Giants. Now study what I have said please so we are not going to have all of you trying to gain up on me like you know than me. I want to ask you something, are you a former powerlifter and football player? I get my information from coaches and what I say happens on the field majority of the time.

then you're probably wasting your awesome football knowledge anonymously posting on a public messageboard huh? Send Reese your resume.

LOLOL what a joke!

no one will question you ever again because of your powerlifting and super wicked football contacts, fo' sho'.

post of the day. thanks for the laugh.

jakegibbs
09-06-2012, 10:07 AM

Everytime they showed Justin he was sitting on the bench while the defense was on the field. Guess he was tired or hurt or something but he & Osi were NO SHOWS last night & with a weak secondary that spells LOSS every single time. I've said it before & I'll say it again the NYG's will go as far as their defense takes them. We will not have a running game again this year & will be weaker in the pass game with the loss of 3 key offensive play maker starters. That's not speculation that is a fact. 2 small RB's in today NFL with all DL & LB 6'2"+ & 245lbs spells NO RUNNING GAME. JR lost 30% of the SB team due to salary cap & FA's. It's gonna take a couple of years to build it back up. I wouldn't buy any playoff tickets this year. Sad but True. They just don't have the players they need to play NYG Football. Suggest looking at going to a finess type offense that Peyton ran for years with the Colts. The player personnel they have in place right now would seem to be more of a fit. That is all for now but stayed tuned for more helpfule insite.

Manning
09-06-2012, 10:12 AM
Osi got his payday, no need for him to show up now.