PDA

View Full Version : Giants Sights & Sounds

Itlan
12-14-2011, 04:20 PM
The new one was posted for the Cowboys game. After Prince gets beat by Robinson (and you can see how freaking long Romo was untouched in that pocket) he comes to the sideline and says to Grant "that was over the top" and Grant starts screaming something.

Anyone can figure out what it means? And obviously there was a breakdown there as well if Prince thought he had over the top help, but that's most likely on Prince being a rookie and being injured. I still think Grant is too slow for this league.

Itlan
12-14-2011, 06:12 PM
Bump.

Overdrive92
12-14-2011, 08:24 PM
Not sure, but I loved how they called Antrel Rolle 'Trel Mix'.

egyptian420
12-14-2011, 08:26 PM
Yea watched this earlier, loved the video. I felt bad for Prince getting torched and yelled at by Grant but that's just how it is, you gotta learn through your mistakes.

BigBlue wins
12-14-2011, 08:35 PM
Yea watched this earlier, loved the video. I felt bad for Prince getting torched and yelled at by Grant but that's just how it is, you gotta learn through your mistakes.

I think he's got the hardest job starting out as a rookie. You can't learn unless you make mistakes

egyptian420
12-14-2011, 08:40 PM

I think he's got the hardest job starting out as a rookie. You can't learn unless you make mistakes

Definitely, and he's playing the 2nd hardest position in football imo. Playing corner in the NFL is already the hardest defensive position and the hardest adjustment from college to the pros.

Add the fact that he's missed OTA's, training camp, and almost the entire reg. season, and this is what you get.

titwio
12-14-2011, 08:58 PM
Grant starts screaming something. Anyone can figure out what it means?

All I heard was Grant saying "that's your man" after Prince said something like he thought he had help over the the top.