PDA

View Full Version : The sky is absolutely, 100% falling this time!!

TrueBlue10
09-06-2012, 12:04 AM
c'mon gang. How many times have we seen this movie before? Next week we will lose again.... then rip off 4 straight... then collapse a bit ... then exact our revenge on all the other teams by beating them in the playoffs and/or Superbowl.

Nothing to get upset over!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna kick back and look forward to the next game.... like a sane fan. =)

Coach Carter
09-06-2012, 12:17 AM
thank you, the loss hurts but it mostly due to injuries at cb. prince needs a pair.

Redeyejedi
09-06-2012, 01:41 AM
This isnt a dominate team. They have to play well to win divisional games. I wouldnt be shocked if they missed the playoffs

SackingMyths
09-06-2012, 01:43 AM
This isnt a dominate team. They have to play well to win divisional games. I wouldnt be shocked if they missed the playoffs

Wouldn't be shocked if they made/missed the playoffs

miked1958
09-06-2012, 01:47 AM
c'mon gang. How many times have we seen this movie before? Next week we will lose again.... then rip off 4 straight... then collapse a bit ... then exact our revenge on all the other teams by beating them in the playoffs and/or Superbowl.

Nothing to get upset over!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna kick back and look forward to the next game.... like a sane fan. =) I agree. SBs are not won in SEPT. lol
I seem to remember starting out 0-2 in 07 with a loss to these same Dallas Cowboys 45-38 and followd that up with a stinker vs GB in a 35-13 blowout. then we go down to washington and promptly fall behind 17-0 at halftime. Thats 97 points scored on the D in 2.5games. Man we must have STUNK that season huh... lol

Went on to become the only team in NFL History to defeat an 18-0 team in a SB....

miked1958
09-06-2012, 01:49 AM
I also seem to remember a team that started 6-2 last season only to lose the next 5 of 6 and look bad doing it. Lots of injured guys. What do they do.... turn it on and win next 6 against some of the toughest competion the NFL had to offer on the way to another SB Title.

Toadofsteel
09-06-2012, 01:51 AM
I also seem to remember a team that started 6-2 last season only to lose the next 5 of 6 and look bad doing it. Lots of injured guys. What do they do.... turn it on and win next 6 against some of the toughest competion the NFL had to offer on the way to another SB Title.

The problem is, we can't beat our division rivals at all now. Philly and Washington schooled us with inferior QBs last year (VY of all people), and now Dallas, our lone bright spot in the matchups, is no longer the case. How do you get to the playoffs if you can't beat your division? That end run involved beating Dallas twice, and that is no longer an option.

miked1958
09-06-2012, 01:56 AM
The problem is, we can't beat our division rivals at all now. Philly and Washington schooled us with inferior QBs last year (VY of all people), and now Dallas, our lone bright spot in the matchups, is no longer the case. How do you get to the playoffs if you can't beat your division? That end run involved beating Dallas twice, and that is no longer an option.The good thing about this loss is its early in the year with plenty of time to fix problems. REmember SBs are not won in Sept.

stormblue
09-06-2012, 01:56 AM
no .....the sky is not falling ; but losing to dallas burns like acid rain.

Toadofsteel
09-06-2012, 01:57 AM
The good thing about this loss is its early in the year with plenty of time to fix problems. REmember SBs are not won in Sept.

But you can't make it to the SB if you can't make it to the playoffs. How in the hell are we supposed to beat Philly twice?