PDA

View Full Version : What if we played a team that wasn't hurting like the Cowboys?

Blueshine
09-06-2012, 01:05 AM
The Cowboys were beat up and they beat the crap out of us. What happens when we play better teams or teams not as beat up?

Black
09-06-2012, 01:10 AM
as soon as all the sportscasters said we were going to crush the cowgirls, I already knew we were gonna lose. lol we just need everyone to keep
doubting us and we will play better.

Blueshine
09-06-2012, 01:11 AM
Not if we keep getting high on how good we are. If we get down to business we will but I think they have more issues than depth

Drez
09-06-2012, 01:13 AM
How were they beat up? They were missing like 3 or 4 players. **** we were missing that many DTs.

giantsforce
09-06-2012, 01:14 AM
The Cowboys were beat up and they beat the crap out of us. What happens when we play better teams or teams not as beat up?Do not expect an answer from the homers here. I hate to think what Brees would have done to this secondary! All you will hear is "chill out, Coughlin will fix it" he will fix what? He had the entire off season to fix the oline and look at the results, Now that the secondary is broken, do not expect much.

Blueshine
09-06-2012, 01:21 AM
Exactly. Jerry Jones actually made some smart off season moves by beefing up secondary.