PDA

View Full Version : Major concers for this team going forward.

Buddy333
09-06-2012, 12:08 AM
OL - is just absolutely horrible. Maybe the worst in the NFL. They will not get any better this season. They stunk last year and they won't get any better this year.DB's - let's be honest, Coe is a back up for a reason and Tyron is his back up for a reason. Webster looked old and slow tonight. He did in he 1 st game of last season too so maybe he will be ok.DL - they are streaky bunch. When you see stuck on the sideline with ha I give up look he had tonight you know it's over. WR's - did a rookie really hold his own against Nicks? Or is Nicks not healthy? Pay Cruz? Prove you are not a 1 year wonder 1st and stop dropping passes.TE - Bennett can block, but I can see why he was signed so cheap and not welcomed back by Dallas. LB's - Rivers looked really good and now he is hurt. RB's - doesn't matter who hey have with that joke of an OL.

giantsfan420
09-06-2012, 12:10 AM
thank the lord. i knew something was missing. everythings alright now guys, our good luck charm just made the gl post (altho i agree iwth much of the post, we need some luck so ty)