PDA

View Full Version : Does this stuff happen at Giants games or just Jets games......

BlueJayC
12-14-2011, 04:26 PM
<DIV style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; TEXT-ALIGN: left; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff; COLOR: #000000; OVERFLOW: hidden; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; TEXT-DECORATION: none">

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/queens/jet_fan_battered_in_stadium_attack_BidL10Q2yNEsaig ZbkMgZK</P>

I honestly don't know but it seems that this kind of garbage, regardless of what fan base is involved (the Jets or their opposition), only occurs at Jets games**......</P>

I don't see it or have never witnessed it at Giants games outside of the random fight in the stands. Has anyone else?</P>

I'd like to think the type of fan you arehas a lot to dowith the type of organization you're rooting for (with some exceptions here and there). The common NFL fan lacks class these days and class is exactly what this organization is all about.....those other local organizations that embrace controversial players, outspoken unethical coaches and as a team lack overall professional etiquette create and almost encourage these hostile gameday environments.</P>

(**I'm strictly speaking in the tri-state area.......no reference to theCali incidences)</P></DIV>

Giantsin04
12-14-2011, 05:12 PM
I don't think it has anything to do witht the organization. There are animal thug's all over the place.

Unfortunately this man wasn't carrying a firearm. He might of been able to protect himself from this attact. Sounds like he almost lost his life.

touchdown44
12-14-2011, 09:29 PM
he got jumped leaving the stadium. You cant bring a gun into the stadium anyway.

jomo
12-14-2011, 09:33 PM
I don't think it has anything to do witht the organization. There are animal thug's all over the place. Unfortunately this man wasn't carrying a firearm. He might of been able to protect himself from this attact. Sounds like he almost lost his life.When your head coach on two occasions says "I wouldn't want to be a fan of the other team in our stadium this week" (Rex Ryan) it does have something, however minor, to do with it. Some organizations, their owners and coaches just have more class (and brains)than others and in some small way, that is reflected in those fans who are prone to or drawn to violence.

egyptian420
12-14-2011, 09:37 PM
this is even worst, check this out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECgGd4Q4jCw

chizz
12-14-2011, 09:39 PM
this is how society is now. Sad but true

Gianthunter
12-14-2011, 10:43 PM
The guy arrested was from New Jersey goes to show more so the State of New Jersey than teams. </P>

jomo
12-14-2011, 11:00 PM
this is how society is now. Sad but trueI am part of this society, please don't paint me with that brush. WE are not that way. SOME are that way.

pjam84
12-14-2011, 11:38 PM
this is how society is now. Sad but true

how was society before? and why is it sad the way it is now as opposed to how it was before?

Gianthunter
12-14-2011, 11:47 PM
I don't think it has anything to do witht the organization. There are animal thug's all over the place. Unfortunately this man wasn't carrying a firearm. He might of been able to protect himself from this attact. Sounds like he almost lost his life.When your head coach on two occasions says "I wouldn't want to be a fan of the other team in our stadium this week" (Rex Ryan) it does have something, however minor, to do with it. Some organizations, their owners and coaches just have more class (and brains)than others and in some small way, that is reflected in those fans who are prone to or drawn to violence.I'm looking at a broad brush.

FBomb
12-14-2011, 11:54 PM
Sucking brings out the worst in people.</P>

What vile pieces of garbage.</P>

Overdrive92
12-15-2011, 12:05 AM
he got jumped leaving the stadium. You cant bring a gun into the stadium anyway.

That's what they want you to think.

Someone got a taser in.

Firenugget
12-15-2011, 06:33 AM
People have been stabbed at Raiders games...Alot of high emotions+booze+someone not understanding when the banter has gone too far= owie.

Red Dog
12-15-2011, 08:56 AM
Of course your picture of Eli in your post with demonic eyes and power to send opposing players to hell, etc.could not in anyway ever be responsible for provoking some form of violent behavior in the unstable. In honor of Eli's character, your picture should be deleted and replaced with something more positive

wolfie
12-15-2011, 09:27 AM
Of course your picture of Eli in your post with demonic eyes and power to send opposing players to hell, etc.could not in anyway ever be responsible for provoking some form of violent behavior in the unstable. In honor of Eli's character, your picture should be deleted and replaced with something more positive</P>

+1,000,000,000,000 etc. etc. etc.</P>

BlueJayC
12-15-2011, 09:53 AM
And back to the original question.......has anyone ever witnessed these kind of things at Giants games? I've been coming to Giants games for 25+ years and have never heard of such an incident or witnessed anyhting outside of the occasional stadium scuffle....was curious if anyone else has....yet these kindof events and problems seem to occur frequently at Eagles and Jets games......if that doesn't tell you the kind of quality of fanthese organizations have I don't know what does?</P>

Punch the hell quote into google and see what it's from.......</P>

Uh oh....sig and Avatar police....run for your lives....deep down I think Eli relishes the moments he gets to crush the hopes of opposing fans......</P>

BlueJayC
12-15-2011, 09:55 AM
And back to the original question.......has anyone ever witnessed these kind of things at Giants games? I've been coming to Giants games for 25+ years and have never heard of such an incident or witnessed anyhting outside of the occasional stadium scuffle....was curious if anyone else has....yet these kindof events and problems seem to occur frequently at Eagles and Jets games......if that doesn't tell you the kind of quality of fansthese organizations have I don't know what does? The real problem is that Giants fans will have to suffer a result......no beer after the half......not tailgating prior to 5 hours before the game.....all league policies put in place as a direct result of the actions of Jets fans and or occurences from Jets games......that's what pi**es me off as a season ticket holder.</P>

Punch the hell quote into google and see what it's from.......</P>

Uh oh....sig and Avatar police....run for your lives....deep down I think Eli relishes the moments he gets to crush the hopes of opposing fans.....</P>

Mr Excitement
12-15-2011, 10:08 AM
I'm bringing my 9 year old son to his first game against the Jets. We will be decked out in our Giants Jerseys and hats...I hope to God these idiots don't start picking on a 9 year old for rooting for his favorite team...or I'll be spending Christmas in jail...

SweetZombieJesus
12-15-2011, 10:37 AM
I just don't get the rowdy Chefs fans (from New Jersey, no less).

Also why didn't any Jets fans jump to his rescue?

Kase-1
12-15-2011, 10:37 AM
this is even worst, check this out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECgGd4Q4jCw
Honestly that kid got what he asked for.

He walks up to a group of 3 (obviously larger) guys and starts to act all hard and tough (by putting his arms behind his back and yelling like a chiuaua??) and one the guys he's yelling at gives him the 1-hitter quitter

Kase-1
12-15-2011, 10:38 AM
I'm bringing my 9 year old son to his first game against the Jets. We will be decked out in our Giants Jerseys and hats...I hope to God these idiots don't start picking on a 9 year old for rooting for his favorite team...or I'll be spending Christmas in jail...
If I see anyone picking on a 9 year old, no matter what team allegiance, I will be joining you for Christmas dinner in NJ's finest correctional facility, LOL

SweetZombieJesus
12-15-2011, 10:42 AM

Taser, then?

The Cowboy fan was right, it turns out.

Mr Excitement
12-15-2011, 10:42 AM
If I see anyone picking on a 9 year old, no matter what team allegiance, I will be joining you for Christmas dinner in NJ's finest correctional facility, LOL

Thanks Bro...LOL

Kase-1
12-15-2011, 10:48 AM

Thanks Bro...LOL

No doubt, Ill be at that game, and I have a 9yr old nephew (he's not coming) but I couldnt imagine what would go down if there were grown men harassing him for what team he chose

Me and my crew LOVES to talk smack, but we have a few rules/guidelines; Dont talk smack to kids, No personal attacks (making fun of someone's lazy eye/huge mole/etc), No going after the opposing fans family/spouse (unless they're all for it)

Ive been to TONS of games and talk smack every game, but its good natured rivalry stuff. After most of the games the opposing fans in our section usually thank us for keeping it fair and not going over the line (we are totally rude, vile, and crass, but we know when to stop)

BlueJayC
12-15-2011, 10:53 AM

Thanks Bro...LOL

No doubt, Ill be at that game, and I have a 9yr old nephew (he's not coming) but I couldnt imagine what would go down if there were grown men harassing him for what team he chose

Me and my crew LOVES to talk smack, but we have a few rules/guidelines; Dont talk smack to kids, No personal attacks (making fun of someone's lazy eye/huge mole/etc), No going after the opposing fans family/spouse (unless they're all for it)

Ive been to TONS of games and talk smack every game, but its good natured rivalry stuff. After most of the games the opposing fans in our section usually thank us for keeping it fair and not going over the line (we are totally rude, vile, and crass, but we know when to stop)
</P>

</P>

Kids are 100% off limits.......but I wouldn't put it past a few Jet fans to take it too far just a heads up.....I'll be there too and on the look out.......X-mas Eve in lock-up for defending a 9 year old.....I'm game.</P>

Mr Excitement
12-15-2011, 11:04 AM

Thanks Bro...LOL

</p>

</p>

Kids are 100% off limits.......but I wouldn't put it past a few Jet fans to take it too far just a heads up.....I'll be there too and on the look out.......X-mas Eve in lock-up for defending a 9 year old.....I'm game.</p>

Ive been to a lot of Jet games and they really dont care who they pick on. I saw 2 little kids no more than 7 waving Dolphin pennants..They called those kids everything under the sun and then lit their pennants on fire...The Father went nuts and about 5 Jets fans pummeled him in front of his kids..they are sick..That's why Im a little worried...but the tickets were free and they are great seats.

galaxy10
12-15-2011, 11:12 AM

Thanks Bro...LOL

</p>

</p>

Kids are 100% off limits.......but I wouldn't put it past a few Jet fans to take it too far just a heads up.....I'll be there too and on the look out.......X-mas Eve in lock-up for defending a 9 year old.....I'm game.</p>

Ive been to a lot of Jet games and they really dont care who they pick on. I saw 2 little kids no more than 7 waving Dolphin pennants..They called those kids everything under the sun and then lit their pennants on fire...The Father went nuts and about 5 Jets fans pummeled him in front of his kids..they are sick..That's why Im a little worried...but the tickets were free and they are great seats.

I went to a jets game once and was appalled at the fans' behavior. I have been to a number of Giants games and all but one were fine. The one Giant game I went to was an Eagles playoff game and I will never go to another Eagles game again. Their knuckles are still scraping along the ground when they walk. Too obnoxious for me to expose myself to again. One guy picked up a garbage can and threw it at a car, another was on top of a few cars denting them. No security was around. I find this behavior disgusting.

Mr Excitement
12-15-2011, 11:26 AM
Never really saw anyting bad at any Giant games...except a drunken loud cowboy fan in his 50's who was harmless just kept saying..HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS...after about the 5th time...I heard someone getting punched a few times and the guy came rolling down the aisle from near the top....it was kind of funny...but it wasnt..but thats the worse Ive seen by our fans..I have a lot of stories about jets fans though..

Red Dog
12-15-2011, 01:55 PM
"Punch the hell quote into google and see what it's from"

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBEERY" and Wyatt wannabe your sig is still offensively immature and additionally I forgot the to mention in the original response the ripped out bloody heart. Real nice I'm sure Eli really loves the caricature

BlueJayC
12-15-2011, 03:29 PM
"Punch the hell quote into google and see what it's from" "I'M YOUR HUCKLEBEERY" and Wyatt wannabe your sig is still offensively immature and additionally I forgot the to mention in the original response the ripped out bloody heart. Real nice I'm sure Eli really loves the caricature</P>

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/49/dawson_crying.gif (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=2287)</P>

Yes....you're absolutely right.....I'm sure Eli is worried about my sig and nothing else this week.....it must be weighing him down.....you are dead on 100% correct.</P>