PDA

View Full Version : Build a Bridge To A Fitness Facility:

Blueshine
09-06-2012, 12:17 AM
Our guys all lacked fitness and focus tonight. Slow, out of shape and listless. No idea how to fix Reese's lack of attention to secondary but if the rest of the team focuses on being in shape and attentive for each game it is a good team. Go Giants.

jakegibbs
09-06-2012, 07:16 AM
Our guys all lacked fitness and focus tonight. Slow, out of shape and listless. No idea how to fix Reese's lack of attention to secondary but if the rest of the team focuses on being in shape and attentive for each game it is a good team. Go Giants.

I can't agree with you more. The difference between the team that won last night & the team that lost was plain as the nose on your face. Dallas was the much more physical team from start to finish. 99% of the time the more physical team wins a football game & that's what I saw last night IMHO.

The cowboys were more physical on the O line, LBs, 2ndary for sure I can't believe how the Big D DB's were jaming & grabing & in your face all the way through the routes & the Big G DB's were laying back off letting the reciever run free on the slants & waiting until the reciever had the ball firmly within his grasp to move in. You could see the refs were letting it go so why didn't the DB coaching staff make the adjustments?