PDA

View Full Version : TERRIBLE loss BUT it's week 1 relax: Eli, JPP and Bennett played great no one else...

NYG4lifeNYK
09-06-2012, 01:21 AM
We have major questions on this O-line again. The abysmal O-line in both pass protection and run blocking is so disappointing.

Without an O-line we can't give Eli time or run the football.

Our secondary played worse than our D-line which was non-existent aside from who else... JPP.

Tuck? Osi?

We miss Canty in a big way... Rocky was GASSED... Tuck was GASSED...

Hang in there everyone... it may not be pretty this season but we will get it done..... and guess what it's only week 1.... we have plenty of time to adjust and make changes... find solutions

Do not give up we just won the Super Bowl last season at 9-7

Buddy333
09-06-2012, 01:24 AM
I don't get all the love for Bennett. He is a good blocker, but that's it. I can see him dropping the game winning TD some time this season or running the wrong route. Nothing special,from him. By the way, Webster looked bad tonight.

mattpl908
09-06-2012, 01:24 AM
It's just sucks not seeing them playing to their full potential
1. Oline
2. Cb's

mommy2dylan
09-06-2012, 01:25 AM
I agree but that was an abbmismal performance !!!

El Jefe
09-06-2012, 01:26 AM
I agree with everything but missing Canty. He's *** and wouldn't have done a damn thing tonight

egyptian420
09-06-2012, 01:27 AM
I agree with the last poster....CB and O line are serious concerns but I think those will get fixed as the season progresses. Apart from that, this team has huge potential, sure they played a terrible game, but that happens. It happened last year too to the Redskins. And they swept us last season, and we all know how that year ended.

Never give up hope!

NYG4lifeNYK
09-06-2012, 01:28 AM
I don't get all the love for Bennett. He is a good blocker, but that's it. I can see him dropping the game winning TD some time this season or running the wrong route. Nothing special,from him. By the way, Webster looked bad tonight.
Wow tough critic...

Yes Webster played bad tonight it happens... can't happen anymore with the way our CB corps is

I agree with everything but missing Canty. He's *** and wouldn't have done a damn thing tonight

Lol... please stop

El Jefe
09-06-2012, 01:29 AM
I don't know why you're $hitting on Bennett. He played well minus the dropped pass. I didn't expect mush from him tonight, but he opened my eyes. He definitely has the potential to be the best TE we've had in years if he holds on to the ball

SackingMyths
09-06-2012, 01:31 AM

Seriously? Or you're just trying to bring some levity to this situation?

Canty was a beast last year (if you watched)

El Jefe
09-06-2012, 01:33 AM
Wow tough critic...

Yes Webster played bad tonight it happens... can't happen anymore with the way our CB corps is

Lol... please stop
No, you stop. LOL @ thinking Canty is good. He's avg at best, and I don't see what he does so much better than Joseph or Austin

El Jefe
09-06-2012, 01:35 AM
Seriously? Or you're just trying to bring some levity to this situation?

Canty was a beast last year (if you watched)
A beast? C'mon now.

SackingMyths
09-06-2012, 01:36 AM
A beast? C'mon now.

He was closer to a beast than whatever you bleeped out.

El Jefe
09-06-2012, 01:47 AM
He was closer to a beast than whatever you bleeped out.
Believe what you want, but dude doesn't pass the eye test for me, and definitely not for 6 mil.

giantsfan420
09-06-2012, 01:51 AM
thats why ur opinion is invalid. ur eye test is based on sacks no doubt. canty is asked to generate push up the middle while occupying the interior OL so our DE's dont get doubled...and seeing as how thats exactly what he did, plus 4 sacks which is good for a DT and a 2 safeties...yeah, he beasted.

and bennett looked great. got YAC for a first, ran great routes, blocked well. the one drop i dont blame him really, eli missed that one by a few inches really, just barely out of reach. that was a sick td grab and u saw what is gonna happen a lot, any time its 1 v 1 bennett vs a safety or corner, the db will have NO chance and best resort is to PI him which is what happened. Bennett is gonna have WR like numbers, which along with his blocking, is why i wanted him so badly in FA

SackingMyths
09-06-2012, 01:52 AM
Believe what you want, but dude doesn't pass the eye test for me, and definitely not for 6 mil.

I'll admit, last season was the first year that he came close to earning his paycheck.

But the FA market dictates the price and Haynesworth was commanding a $100M price tag at the time.

We coulda ended up with that fat sack of hot garbage instead. Put things in perspective, sir.

SackingMyths
09-06-2012, 01:54 AM
thats why ur opinion is invalid. ur eye test is based on sacks no doubt. canty is asked to generate push up the middle while occupying the interior OL so our DE's dont get doubled...and seeing as how thats exactly what he did, plus 4 sacks which is good for a DT and a 2 safeties...yeah, he beasted.

Can't underestimate how much attention he drew from the interior Oline that freed up JPP, Tuck and Osi.

Sack #s don't tell the whole story...yet we wonder why Romo had all day to sit back in the pocket all night.