PDA

View Full Version : I guess I should say...

giantfan1976
09-06-2012, 01:29 AM
a couple of positive things in light of all of the negativity.

1. Martellus Bennett is going to be every bit as good, even receiving, as we though he could be - maybe more.

2. Brandon Carr is the most overpaid CB in the league. I expected us to exploit the rookie (he got beat pretty badly, but he's going to be a stud going forward), but it was Brandon Carr - who won't get any better on the Cowboys - who looked poor. Good news for years to come.

Toadofsteel
09-06-2012, 01:30 AM
a couple of positive things in light of all of the negativity.

1. Martellus Bennett is going to be every bit as good, even receiving, as we though he could be - maybe more.

2. Brandon Carr is the most overpaid CB in the league. I expected us to exploit the rookie (he got beat pretty badly, but he's going to be a stud going forward), but it was Brandon Carr - who won't get any better on the Cowboys - who looked poor. Good news for years to come.

Oh I am all-in for the Unicorn... he was one of the best guys on the field tonight.

Rivers was baller too... we could have made that 3rd down stop if he didn't get a hammy.

giantfan1976
09-06-2012, 01:33 AM
Oh I am all-in for the Unicorn... he was one of the best guys on the field tonight.

Rivers was baller too... we could have made that 3rd down stop if he didn't get a hammy.

You won't find any love from me for the LBs. They were the truly bad part of the defense tonight. DBs are getting the brunt of the blame, but the LB allowed way too many slants and cutback runs.

Toadofsteel
09-06-2012, 01:34 AM
You won't find any love from me for the LBs. They were the truly bad part of the defense tonight. DBs are getting the brunt of the blame, but the LB allowed way too many slants and cutback runs.

I'm not that high on our LB play, except for Rivers. The slants opened up like crazy after he went down.