PDA

View Full Version : I hate giants fans

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-06-2012, 12:30 AM
557 people on the boards right now, only 128 actual members. But.... nothing but smack talk basically for our G-men. Yes they lost and yes they didnt play their best football. Get over it, we will fix the problems.

In my eyes we tried to run the ball toooo much. We already knew that the O-line was not a run blocking O-line!!!!

LB'ers- still wide open when it comes to playing the pass...dink and dunk all night long. and then on for extra yards.

Secondary- C Webb needs to buckle down and get his football cap back on..Not sure what he does in the off season but srely needs to STUDY!!!

Other CBs'- Well you have your work cut out for you as the game film will repeat unless you all get together and FIGURE IT OUT!.

WRs'- WOW.... you couldnt separate from a baggie of dog **** tonight? get your act together and give Eli something! Cruz "catch the god damn ball". you are not a rookie!

ONE FOR THE FANS- Support and "DO NOT", I repeat DO NOT IMPLODE!, its the 1st game for a full game, we will improve! Do Not give ammo to other teams with your lack of disrespect. Just dissect the game and come in with facts not just a thought of what you think you could actually do better cause if you could do it better you would be getting PAID to DO IT BETTER and YOU'RE NOT!

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-06-2012, 12:35 AM
no takers? cowards to face the facts?

Flip Empty
09-06-2012, 12:36 AM
Kneejerk Central. I'm not worried.

ShakeandBake
09-06-2012, 12:37 AM
Dude where were you tonight? We thought you passed out before the game started LOL

Buddy333
09-06-2012, 12:39 AM
Ok, the pathetic OL from last year is back and maybe even worse. I'm sure all the Prince haters are hoping he gets back soon because the back ups to the back ups are horrible.

sharick88
09-06-2012, 12:39 AM
It is the NYG message board. People here *****, moan, and gripe in wins and losses just as much.

El Jefe
09-06-2012, 12:40 AM
Completely agree with the OP. I'm not worried. It seems we like to start off slow and finish strong. I'll take that instead of the other way around.

FIFTY6G-MAN
Kneejerk CentralI am not a knee jerk. If you are replying to how these boards feel know, I get it completley. Not talking smack, just stating how the game went and what needs to improve. Everyone else is slinging blame and denying we have some issues, not just one or 2 players but areas that need improvement. That takes time and pre-season is not the cure. Game Speed is a whole different animal!

sharick88
Ok, the pathetic OL from last year is back and maybe even worse. I'm sure all the Prince haters are hoping he gets back soon because the back ups to the back ups are horrible.

Tryon and Coe make you miss CC Brown and James Butler. LOL

FIFTY6G-MAN
Dude where were you tonight? We thought you passed out before the game started LOLwent to a fellow Gmen fans house for the game LMAO!!!

Toadofsteel
09-06-2012, 12:41 AM
I'm not counting us out, but last year proved we can't beat a VY-led Philly and a Grossman-led Redskins. Dallas is the only team we were guaranteed to be able to beat and we blew it. Still hold hope we can win in Dallas as we always do. 1-5 in the division. Hopefully we'll go 8-2 or better out of it and make a playoff berth...

giantsforce
09-06-2012, 12:42 AM
OK. Get a hold of this.
1. 1st SB defending champion in 9 years to lose the home opener.
2. Same crappy play calling
3. Team not ready for the big game
4. Lost to your worst rival-(I know it is a toss up with the Eagles)
5. Not addressing the real needs in the draft or free agency.
6. Same crappy play calling
7. Same crappy play calling - yeah I know frustrating when you repeat yourself, isn't it?
So of course we have to blow steam and bash something. I am sure that once we start winning, you will not see much bashing going on. Just singing the praises of the "genius" coaching staff that turned everything around and blah, blah, blah. I am frustrated because we have serious problems in the secondary and o-line and I have not seen anything done to address it. RB is not what we needed. Scott can fumble it just a good, thank you. So pardon me if I am a bit frustrated.

Tuckit91
09-06-2012, 12:42 AM
Dang the noise man...I still believe that all the problems will be fixed and the Giants will go 15-1 and I would never give up on the NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS!!

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-06-2012, 12:43 AM
Tryon and Coe make you miss CC Brown and James Butler. LOLFor me Coe, didnt do that bad. Yes he got targeted and got toasted a few but seemed to come around but........Tyron is still living his glory days back in High School and needs to wake the **** up!

Buddy333
09-06-2012, 12:44 AM
Coe made 1 play on an under thrown ball by Romo.

Toadofsteel
09-06-2012, 12:46 AM
OK. Get a hold of this.
7. Same crappy play calling - yeah I know frustrating when you repeat yourself, isn't it?
So of course we have to blow steam and bash something. I am sure that once we start winning, you will not see much bashing going on. Just singing the praises of the "genius" coaching staff that turned everything around and blah, blah, blah. I am frustrated because we have serious problems in the secondary and o-line and I have not seen anything done to address it. RB is not what we needed. Scott can fumble it just a good, thank you. So pardon me if I am a bit frustrated.

Not to mention we can't beat Philly with VY under center and can't beat Washington with the Grossman calling plays. 1-5 in the division, maybe 2-4 if we can injure Vick again...

TheEnigma
All I know is that I'm looking forward to watching the college games this season and will be keeping an eye on offensive linemen. There was only one really good block on the ground this game and that was from Snee. The rest was Bradshaw making something out of nothing and Hynoski making some lanes.

Jppallday
557 people on the boards right now, only 128 actual members. But.... nothing but smack talk basically for our G-men. Yes they lost and yes they didnt play their best football. Get over it, we will fix the problems.

In my eyes we tried to run the ball toooo much. We already knew that the O-line was not a run blocking O-line!!!!

LB'ers- still wide open when it comes to playing the pass...dink and dunk all night long. and then on for extra yards.

Secondary- C Webb needs to buckle down and get his football cap back on..Not sure what he does in the off season but srely needs to STUDY!!!

Other CBs'- Well you have your work cut out for you as the game film will repeat unless you all get together and FIGURE IT OUT!.

WRs'- WOW.... you couldnt separate from a baggie of dog **** tonight? get your act together and give Eli something! Cruz "catch the god damn ball". you are not a rookie!

ONE FOR THE FANS- Support and "DO NOT", I repeat DO NOT IMPLODE!, its the 1st game for a full game, we will improve! Do Not give ammo to other teams with your lack of disrespect. Just dissect the game and come in with facts not just a thought of what you think you could actually do better cause if you could do it better you would be getting PAID to DO IT BETTER and YOU'RE NOT!

Couldn't have said it better myself bud

giantsforce
09-06-2012, 12:47 AM
Coe made 1 play on an under thrown ball by Romo.Yeah, and if he had played right, he would have had a pick. But he was beat on the play and Romo under threw it which allowed him to deflected.

sharick88
09-06-2012, 12:47 AM
Coe made 1 play on an under thrown ball by Romo.

Exactly. Dude stunk up the joint just like the rest of the cb's

miked1958
09-06-2012, 12:48 AM
557 people on the boards right now, only 128 actual members. But.... nothing but smack talk basically for our G-men. Yes they lost and yes they didnt play their best football. Get over it, we will fix the problems. In my eyes we tried to run the ball toooo much. We already knew that the O-line was not a run blocking O-line!!!!LB'ers- still wide open when it comes to playing the pass...dink and dunk all night long. and then on for extra yards.Secondary- C Webb needs to buckle down and get his football cap back on..Not sure what he does in the off season but srely needs to STUDY!!!Other CBs'- Well you have your work cut out for you as the game film will repeat unless you all get together and FIGURE IT OUT!.WRs'- WOW.... you couldnt separate from a baggie of dog **** tonight? get your act together and give Eli something! Cruz "catch the god damn ball". you are not a rookie!ONE FOR THE FANS- Support and "DO NOT", I repeat DO NOT IMPLODE!, its the 1st game for a full game, we will improve! Do Not give ammo to other teams with your lack of disrespect. Just dissect the game and come in with facts not just a thought of what you think you could actually do better cause if you could do it better you would be getting PAID to DO IT BETTER and YOU'RE NOT! Not worried. Giants have a knack for fixing and making a bad situation good. 07 we gave up 97 points in 2.5 games to start season, had rash of injuries and still went on to become the only team to defeat an 18-0 team in a SB. Last yr we go on a 4 game losing streak mid season to go from 6-2 to 6-6. Split next two. 7-7 so thats 5 losses in 6 weeks again with tons of people hurt. What do they do? Go out and win 6 in a row and another title.

Harooni
09-06-2012, 12:49 AM
It's one game. Its ok. And fans vent. That's ok too. It was a big div game

GiantGremlin
Completely agree with the OP. I'm not worried. It seems we like to start off slow and finish strong. I'll take that instead of the other way around.

But historically the Giants have started out very strong, and sputtered down the stretch, maybe they'll start to reverse the trend? At any rate they need to win next Sunday vs the Bucs @ home big time, because they go to Carolina, followed by Philly over the next 2 weeks after and they won't be easy games by any means

G-Men Surg.
Actually Coe played well and it all went down hill with Tryon in.
And about the fair weather fans ? It's never going to change when Big Blue goes down for the count in a game. Wait until they win and all will change around here.

Toadofsteel
09-06-2012, 12:50 AM
Not worried. Giants have a knack for fixing and making a bad situation good. 07 we gave up 97 points in 2.5 games to start season, had rash of injuries and still went on to become the only team to defeat an 18-0 team in a SB. Last yr we go on a 4 game losing streak mid season to go from 6-2 to 6-6. Split next two. 7-7 so thats 5 losses in 6 weeks again with tons of people hurt. What do they do? Go out and win 6 in a row and another title.

You think we can fix it to beat Philly? Or Washington? Because we downright SUCKED against them last season. If Vick hadn't gone down Philly probably wins week 3. That's the best we can hope for... Vick going down.

giantsforce
09-06-2012, 12:57 AM
Not to mention we can't beat Philly with VY under center and can't beat Washington with the Grossman calling plays. 1-5 in the division, maybe 2-4 if we can injure Vick again...I am hoping we will do better that 2-4 in the division. Although, we will be in trouble if we do not address the issues as I see them:
1. Address Killdrive's bad play calling. If you cannot fix the o line. do not run on a first and second down. A 5 yard pass to a TE or a screen pass to the RB is just as good a a 5 yard run and better than zero yards. As a HC do not be a bystander while your OC is killing momentum.
2. Address you secondary.
3. Address the defensive game plan. Do not telegraph the blitz and put more pressure on the QB because of #2 above.
4. Do not be afraid to cut players who do not perform. Maybe this will show that you are serious about players putting a legit effort.
5. Maybe the HC needs to be in the "Hot seat" permanently or else he will not make any adjustments.
Let's hope that they will do something to change things around. I just would hate to think what will happen if we lose to Tampa Bay.

giantsforce
09-06-2012, 12:59 AM
But historically the Giants have started out very strong, and sputtered down the stretch, maybe they'll start to reverse the trend? At any rate they need to win next Sunday vs the Bucs @ home big time, because they go to Carolina, followed by Philly over the next 2 weeks after and they won't be easy games by any meansi just cannot imagine what Cam Newton will do to this secondary!

Toadofsteel
09-06-2012, 01:02 AM
I am hoping we will do better that 2-4 in the division. Although, we will be in trouble if we do not address the issues as I see them:
1. Address Killdrive's bad play calling. If you cannot fix the o line. do not run on a first and second down. A 5 yard pass to a TE or a screen pass to the RB is just as good a a 5 yard run and better than zero yards. As a HC do not be a bystander while your OC is killing momentum.
2. Address you secondary.
3. Address the defensive game plan. Do not telegraph the blitz and put more pressure on the QB because of #2 above.
4. Do not be afraid to cut players who do not perform. Maybe this will show that you are serious about players putting a legit effort.
5. Maybe the HC needs to be in the "Hot seat" permanently or else he will not make any adjustments.
Let's hope that they will do something to change things around. I just would hate to think what will happen if we lose to Tampa Bay.

I am hoping we do better than that too, but I just don't see it happening. I can see us coming back with a MASSIVE chip on our shoulders when we face Dallas again. We were one stop away from beating them, don't forget that. Just as we were one stop away from beating the Packers last year, and look how the rematch turned out.

But the only way we can beat Philly is if we can injure Vick. And even then, it looks like they actually have a competent backup this year. If VY could beat us with that team, Foles can.

Redskins just absolutely destroyed us last year. Ryan Kerrigan is the real deal. Hopefully RG3 will fold under our pass rush, otherwise they sweep us again.

And I agree, a lot of that was playcalling. Run-Run-Pass on EVERY SERIES is an artifact of the freaking 80s and earlier. As for defense, broadcasting a blitz to the world never works. Man I miss Spags...

Flip Empty
09-06-2012, 01:08 AM
I am not a knee jerk. If you are replying to how these boards feel know, I get it completley.
Yeah I meant the boards. People overreact to everything.

miked1958
09-06-2012, 01:13 AM
But historically the Giants have started out very strong, and sputtered down the stretch, maybe they'll start to reverse the trend? At any rate they need to win next Sunday vs the Bucs @ home big time, because they go to Carolina, followed by Philly over the next 2 weeks after and they won't be easy games by any meansDo you call giving up 97 points in 2.5 games and being 0-2 about to go 0-3 starting out strong? By the way.. That was 07 and we opened the season with a 45-38 loss to none other then the Dallas Cowboys... We all know after that slow start that also included a beat down at the hands of the Packers in game 2 by a score of 35-13, we went on to become the only team in history to defeat an 18-0 team in a SB

GiantGremlin
09-06-2012, 01:17 AM
Do you call giving up 97 points in 2.5 games and being 0-2 about to go 0-3 starting out strong? By the way.. That was 07 and we opened the season with a 45-38 loss to none other then the Dallas Cowboys... We all know after that slow start that also included a beat down at the hands of the Packers in game 2 by a score of 35-13, we went on to become the only team in history to defeat an 18-0 team in a SB

You're talking about one year, don't have the #'s in front of me but look at Eli/Coughlin's overall record in Sept & Oct (Very Good), and compare between Nov & Dec (not good).

stormblue
09-06-2012, 01:26 AM
don't hate the fans .....hate the coaching staff.
un-prepared defensively and old fashioned run 1st offensive scheme / attitude that causes 3 and outs
and poor field position and wastes possessions and precious time that we need at the end of the game
when they actually unleash eli and this high powered passing attack .too little too late.
we lead the league in comebacks because we lead the league in being behind all the time.

Redeyejedi
09-06-2012, 01:36 AM
Giants are a borderline playoff team like they were last year. They arent a dominate team by any stretch. If they dont play their best they will lose. I think they dont go worse then 7-9 or better then 10-6.

giantyankee1976
09-06-2012, 07:08 AM

bump for reality

15 more games to go...

but be truthful the O Line looked like pure doo-doo

the Cruz mugging was key

the fumble by D-wil killed an up-tempo scoring drive

Eli did overthrow Hixon

the D Line did vanish in the 2nd half

Injuries in the 2ndary will be the key point of attack by opposing Offenses now

and the troll/ haters will be here in droves like flies to ****

jakegibbs
09-06-2012, 07:28 AM
Exactly. Dude stunk up the joint just like the rest of the cb's

CB's?? Are you kidding? The NYG's don't have any NFL CB's or it sure appeared that way last night. Good grief everyone in the stadium new that Romo was passing 80% of the time & they can't even disrupt a single route run by the WR's? They need to look closely at the game film & learn how to jam & get in recievers head from what the Cowboys did to our recievers last night. They had Cruz looking like a FA last night. I surely hope the rest of the league wasn't paying attention to how the Cowboys played D on us last night. If so it's gonna be a lllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnggg gggggggggggg season. Good grief Giants last year is history stand up a grow another pair for this season & get back to playing physical NYG football or else. End of story.

shotcalla39
09-06-2012, 08:20 AM
OK. Get a hold of this.

How many of those 9 champs won a superbowl the next year... Those stats mean nothing... The secondary is hurting but once the front 4 gets going they will b good... The o line stunk last year and we won... A lot of teams have problems w their o line... Basically every team

TroyArcher
09-06-2012, 08:45 AM
Hating all Giants fans is kind of harsh. It is not easy to be angry after last nights performance.
The problem is the O-line does not run block or pass protect - same as last year. One area where Reese has really dropped the ball.
CB's are a problem without a pass rush. Did not get enough pressure last night. No team can look good playing a 4th string CB. Webster had a reallly bad game.
Hopefully fame has not gone to Cruz' head. 3 drops is unforgiveable.
I am not abandoning ship, never have in 45 years. I have faith the Giants will bounce back.

BlueSanta
09-06-2012, 09:32 AM

Coe was our best corner last night, prior to his injury

bandwgn86
09-06-2012, 09:48 AM

ONE FOR THE FANS- Support and "DO NOT", I repeat DO NOT IMPLODE!, its the 1st game for a full game, we will improve! Do Not give ammo to other teams with your lack of disrespect. Just dissect the game and come in with facts not just a thought of what you think you could actually do better cause if you could do it better you would be getting PAID to DO IT BETTER and YOU'RE NOT!i like giants fans. As for the game, especially offence, I wasn't sure what identity they were trying to establish.. I mean are we trying to be a balanced team? The run plays looked unorganized. Never thought I'd live to say this but throw the ball more, our wrs>rbs

GMENAGAIN
09-06-2012, 09:53 AM
Coe was our best corner last night, prior to his injury

I completely agree. If Prince comes back and Coe and Hosley can contribute, the secondary can be solid. If Tryon is on the field . . . not so much

GMENAGAIN
09-06-2012, 09:56 AM
OK. Get a hold of this.

Man, I don't now how to tell you this, but you are a complete idiot.

I suppose that you were one of the "fans" booing the SB Champs as they left the field at half-time down 7-3, huh?